• his shyness
    • his fragance and sexy aftershave
    • his skin
    • his gentle touch and sensitive hands
    • his romantic, sensitive and words
    • his cooking skill
    • his coldness
    • others

for me, i attracted to a man when he has cool fashion statement.

i like men wit good fashion sense. which makes me interested in what he's gonna wear the next party/outting.

wit good dressing sense, it shows me tat he is metrosexual. which is sexy. :wub:

no matter how muscly n hunky or handsome he is, wit a lousy outfit, it's useless.

so tat's the 1st crucial factor for a guy to get attracted to me.

:clapclap: well-said :P:D:lol:

try lookin at Justin Timberlake n David Beckham. yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like men who take care of the way they look, but somehow there are some people who manage to look good no matter what. You ask them if they put any especial care into taking care of themselves, buying clothes, etc and they say no. Lucky them, boohoo.

Benn4321: I like eyes too, but I voted for sense of humour. Maybe cos the guy I'm seeing right now doesn't have eyes you can melt in, but he's funny. He makes me laugh, does things together with me and he cares. What more could I ask for? ;)

dimples on guys is one powerful attraction

but anyway it still comes back to the knowledge/maturity he has.

cute looks, awesome face, shmexy body but talk like a childish fag turns me VERY OFF :|

arent it more suitable if we put it this way, diff group of girls (age, education) would look out for diff type of guys?

Eg: a student (15-17) might look for very "yeng" d guy, flirty, handsome, lala~zai, tough, talkative, a lil bad bad type

a girl (20-26) will be more realistic, they target guys wit stable income, knows how to make u laugh, understands u a lot, caring, and have goals in their life, mature but got to have a bit childish to pamper or tam u

And a girl who hold degree or diploma level will also very sensitive towards their partner education lv, they will feel a bit embarassed when her family or fren ask about her bf edu lv. But a girl who just barely pass form5 will choose those guy who can give them the financial security, does not choose 2much on their attribute.

Sry if i offended any of u up there.

oh for me, you just walk up to the pretty girl at the bus stop and say hello..... then one thing led to another and we found ourselves married to each other a little later. lol.

This is really funny. Lotsa quirk replies and definitely I'm having ball of a time reading the comments. However, I can't vote for anything cuz I'm a guy!! So I don't know what turns on girls.

Perhaps what I can share is... I have lots of lady friends who are getting along with me just great. However, I encounter one very funny thing... another buddy of mine (guy) who introduce me his lady friends, it seems like I always ended up scaring them or giving them very bad impressions! and in the end, they told my friend that if I come out with him, they rather not come out with us. :doh::loser:

It seems very funny to me when my buddy told me about it. He asked me what I did to these ladies that they are so afraid of coming out with me again. I just gave a simple reply... "DUNNO" :doh: . Cuz I don't seem to understand why the lady friends i introduce myself to, never seems to be afraid of me? Hahaha... if you don't believe me, I can always introduce you a few of my lady friends and I can 1000% gurantee they have nothing but good stuff to talk about me! (not to brag).

Perhaps its their characteristics or their conservative background. Cuz my buddy comes from a certain degree of conservative family background and thus the girls he know literally only speak chinese (which I seriously have no idea what are you talking about if you speak in mandarin to me). So, I guess most probably its the language barrier or they misunderstood my words in english.

I've been brought up in quite an open environment thus I can talk about everything or anything. Sometimes, I think this chracter of mine isn't really good cuz now i realise it can be scary to some girls! especially when I blurt out straight into your face... I LIKE YOU AND I WANNA BE WITH YOU!! ... serious! i did that a few times to some ladies .. some of them end up being my girl.. some just continue be an even closer friend some just puff and disappear (those are the ones my friends introduce to me).. :lol:

Truly,

ET

Ouch! these girls are so mean. you seem like a nice and thoughful person enough, why would they not wanna be in your company? Dod you friends give you any feedback why the girls think that way? Seems unusual and unfair to me.

The best way to gain a girl's attention is to ignore them. All girls want attention, and if you give to them easily, they will manipulate you.

A man must behave as a man, and not a wuss.

The best way to gain a girl's attention is to ignore them. All girls want attention, and if you give to them easily, they will manipulate you.

A man must behave as a man, and not a wuss.

hey that's not right... paying attention to people doesn't mean you're a wuss...

ability of the guy to make me smile and laugh. in short, he needs to be funny. without being too egoistic and childish of course >_>

i do like a guy who show how caring he is..

lil bit shy, dress properly n smell nicely..

i am attracted to a guy's smile and eyelashes!!! must be long...

Edited by babyclam

haha...i would say all of the above.

but one thing that will win my attention is that if he is very good at one sport.

btw, any guy in skinny jeans(especially coloured ones) is a no no :o

i prefer guys that are knowledgable...

appearance to mi is not a big deal.. cuz there's always plastic surgery XD

i do like a guy who show how caring he is..

lil bit shy, dress properly n smell nicely..

i am attracted to a guy's smile and eyelashes!!! must be long...

What does it mean by dress properly? Clean clothes? Latest style? Branded?

it's really the way the guy presents himself, smells nice, looks clean, and friendly (not overly friendly though). staring without a i-want-to-be-ur-friend smile or staring with a lecherous smile is a big no-no. haha.