Sign in to follow this  
violetlove

is sasa products reliable..

hello..after reading the reviews on the Cellnique Sebum Gel, i was determined to try it myself. however, i am wondering if the products Sasa carries are genuine? they selling wide range of all the popular skincare for cheaper price ( correct me if i am wrong ), which worries me..i have heard there are fake skincare and perfumes..

please clarify my doubts..

thank you very much :rolleyes:

as far as I know, Sasa's products are genuine. However, I don't agree with the part 'cheaper price' though.. I haven't compare ALL their products but for KATE by Kanebo, it's more expensive then Watson... Their fragrance also probably not as cheap as those independant perfume store like 'the perfume shop' etc

Sasa's product are genuine. if they're selling fake goods, they can't be public listed company in HK.

yap like wat laetitia said, if they r selling fake products. u wont see sasa shop everywhere in m'sia :) so no worry.

furthermore, most of Sasa's product are other brands, which means it's like a mini departmental stores... unless Sasa manufacture the "AA" products lor, else it can't be fake ones

hard to say whether anyone is selling fake or otherwise.

but if ever in doubt especially when it comes to supplements and skincare which is an independant brand that sasa (or for that matter pharmacy or boutique) carries and no one else carries...why not check the permit number pasted on the product with the MOH folks?

afterall, some may put their products on shelves whilst pending approval...and some may wanna get away with things in view that they may be a big company or some may just think that the MOH folks will never check.

me too.... eagerly 1 2 try this Cellnique sebun gel coz too many good revies about this product. sasa now got sales, donno got promotion or not for this or not ler? :P

There's no promotion/discounts for cellnique products in Sasa. No discounts in Guardian either. So ,might as well buy it from a saloon. Perhaps you can get free samples or discounts from the saloon.

sasa is like a "makeup and skin care convenience store" .... they bring in products from around the world :P prices arent really that cheap...same as if u buy elsewhere... sometimes they sell stuff for even more then other place...

i kena lied by a sasa SA before... she intro me a make up remover from cyber colour when i am searching fo maybeline eye make up remover... she said ithe cyber colour wan can use on eyes and etc... i ma buy lo... mana tau go home the direction for the make up remover there written do not use on eyes... @.@.... haiz....

i kena lied by a sasa SA before... she intro me a make up remover from cyber colour when i am searching fo maybeline eye make up remover... she said ithe cyber colour wan can use on eyes and etc... i ma buy lo... mana tau go home the direction for the make up remover there written do not use on eyes... @.@.... haiz....

i thik these kind of things happen everywhere.. even at the higher end counters... sometimes they either dont know anything about the products they are selling.... or they are desperate to sell that product for the commission.... i kena lied to by biotherm SA also... luckily got return policy... so i dun think its only sasa that's liddat lor...

i dont understnad why the company insists on hiring these kind of sales associate who arent very smart... sorry to say but if they wanna work there, they should at least be honest and KNOW about the products MORE than the customers...

i thik these kind of things happen everywhere.. even at the higher end counters... sometimes they either dont know anything about the products they are selling.... or they are desperate to sell that product for the commission.... i kena lied to by biotherm SA also... luckily got return policy... so i dun think its only sasa that's liddat lor...

i dont understnad why the company insists on hiring these kind of sales associate who arent very smart... sorry to say but if they wanna work there, they should at least be honest and KNOW about the products MORE than the customers...

ya... at least be honest... even if they donno ... read the direction before approaching and recommending us ma.... i kinda pissed off lo... cause i just wanted a eye make up remover ... i already have make up remover for face.. <_<<_<<_<

ya... at least be honest... even if they donno ... read the direction before approaching and recommending us ma.... i kinda pissed off lo... cause i just wanted a eye make up remover ... i already have make up remover for face.. <_<<_<<_<

i totally know how u feel.. darn jia lat wan.... does sasa have return policy? or is it final sale? really sux to buy something and realise its not the thing u are looking for.. and worse.. if u are stuck with it

i totally know how u feel.. darn jia lat wan.... does sasa have return policy? or is it final sale? really sux to buy something and realise its not the thing u are looking for.. and worse.. if u are stuck with it

good sold are not refundable -.-".......... haiz... i see that bottle i wanna go campak at that sasa SA d :P

anywhere most SAs don't really have enuf product knowledge. and even if they are well trained...they will still somedays yak for d sake of getting sales through.

as to whether SAs will read when they don;t undersatdn something...i doubt that most will read...it'll seem bad on their end. macam tak pro. so they rather act that they know just aboiut every darn thing about d product.

but on our end, we shd be a wee more prudent lor. read d product info, ask around etc. that's d least we can do bearing in mind we have so many "no return" policy in msia.

Oh, this is the problems of the SA in SASA...

So have to read the information before purchase it...

I better believe in what we discuss in here more than what the SA said...review is more reliable for me...hehe, if compare with the sales assistant alone...

Well, maybe i will, after read the review then go SASA ask the sales girl to help again for the particular products...hehe

and i think SASA would not sell fake products lah...

if yes, then they go to the court long time ago lor...

Edited by licole

whoa got such a SA a... i din encounter b4... mayb coz seldom talk to thm ... lol... bt today those SA at sasa klcc vr helpful... lik them vr much... help me try a lot perfumes n tell me the diff ... n teach me how apply eyeshadow aso... haha... so i ended up buyin kate eyeshadow n curious perfume thr ^^"

yeah. penang dont have sasa unfortunately.

anyway i did buy some glitter from sasa before. its for a more dramatic look, mainly for clubbing or nighting events such as dinner or parties. its quite good quality and affordable too.

they do have some good products....but still when something is not clear from d SAs or even d packaging etc...best to ask around thru forums or otherwise.

not just sasa but any other places too.

until consumer rights is stricter....msians do get played put a fair bit. so we ourselves have to be prudent lor.

i have heard fr a fren fr hong kong that sasa's products r genuine. However, the products might be expire soon thats y they sell it a lower price. Not sure if its true tho..

Well, for me, i don;t really trust those perfume sold in SASA. Coz once i went to Hong Kong sasa, the perfume taste are different from another sasa shop. Wosrt of all, the perfume smell is not that kind of smell though. And the prices are different from other sasa shop. By right, the price should be the same right??

Other products i not so sure. But sometimes i still will buy something at sasa but definitely not perfume. Some of the products prices in Sasa are really sell cheaper than Watson. I bought a toner at Watson which cost 19.90, but sasa only sell 17.90. ^_^