Sign in to follow this  
beekgurl

Pure & Mild

My friend just told me that Pure & Mild is actually from Shiseido... I'd checked it out at Guardian - it says from Shiseido Laboratory... just wondering if it's good? My friend commented that the moisturizer/lotion are good. Would like to get more opinion on this though.. I'd googled "Pure and Mild" and got something in Korean so don't really know what it is. Apreciate more comments and imput.

Am using its Brightening Mask. It smells great and it's rather soothing for the hot weather. Very moisturising but hmm.. doesn't really seem to brighten my face~~

Sorry but I can't remember. However, it's rather cheap~~ Must be less than RM35 though~~

I personally think that its moisturizer is too oily and I've given up using this product since it didn't give me what I expected.

But, you can try it out since the price is cheap for this range of product.

me try toner n emulsion..the smell is ok,but not suitable 4me,too oily

I also started to use their brightening facial wash and brightening emulsion... ok ok la. Now waiting to get bonus so can buy back Shiseido....

I tried the brightening cleansing foam... hmm... don't really like it... cos the fragrance too strong... but one thing good is that... use a bit is enough edi... cos it's quite thick... so u just need to squeeze a bit then put water and it become a very thick foam edi....

the brightening emulsion is quite oily, so i've stopped using it. i kinda like the sunscreen cream though. it's very lightand absorbs fast.

i have use the UV protector, not oily and works good on me....kind of like it.....have try the mark it's quite cooling and felt soothes after wearing it. worth to try....have check price at watson/guardian @39.90 5pcs per pack now with whitening essence in one package worth to buy...hehe...

yeah yeah I'm using the sun block for it too!! considered really cheap compared to SHisheido cos the sun block for SHiseido is already RM150++

not bad for something that's not so pricey

i have use the UV protector, not oily and works good on me....kind of like it.....

will yr face be white when u apply? cz i see the UV protector is kinda like those sunblock, that leaves white marks on yr face

i use the moisturizer - liquid type. it's good for me..

me try toner n emulsion..the smell is ok,but not suitable 4me,too oily

their emulsion is too oily for me... kenot tahan~

I use their brightening mask. It is more like a hydrating mask but Za's hydrating mask is better and seems to be more moisturising. I tried it at 30% off at Prima Health (MidValley). Last month I went back, I saw all the Pure & Mild and Johnson-Johnson products at 50% off. I didn't buy any cos I have too many products already. I think Prima Health is discontinuing Pure & Mid, Johnson & Neutrogena.

i just bought it last 2 weeks..i bought the whole set of pure and mild except the lotion. the whole set consists brightening cleanser,(i bought the lotion from Elianto), brightening essence, UV Protector(day), Night cream(night), and T zone balancing gel. I dont know wat the balancing gel lar..is kinda sticky. after u used all these, the effect is not bad..but after some time, face tbecomes quite oily. apart from it is also my face originally oily. these brand is actually for normal to oily skin but i dun really agree with that. hmm when i bought they are doing second last day promotion, so i managed to egt it quite cheap, altogether includes elinato lotion is less than rm150!! the mask is 39.90 with 5 inside but thet are giving promotion which gets free brightneing essence..is consider quite worth lar.

i really need some products for my oily skin cuz i really cannot tahan!! any recommendations for oily skin facial sets?

jacqueline,

think u have to use the emultion moderately. u can use clay mineral mask to get rid of the excessive oil on face once per week and it works for me.....in fact i have combination skin use many products also felt oily but ever since try the clay mask, can feel the oily part have improve...and rememeber to use face lotion moderately and avoid excessive lotion on oily part especially T zone....

Hopes this will help.

will yr face be white when u apply? cz i see the UV protector is kinda like those sunblock, that leaves white marks on yr face

i use the moisturizer - liquid type. it's good for me..

nope the face won't turn white as the lotion itself is cream colour not in white colour...

Brightening mask are good...it not to oily but a bit sticky ….

My skins are dull and a bit tan…so I use Pure & Mild…

After a few weeks, my friend say my skin became bright than last time…

I was so happy with that... :D

i've tried the brightening range.. the cleanser, toner and emulsion.. the cleanser really cleans and whitens my skin but it's a bit drying.. and the emulsion is too oily.. after a few months i stopped using them after my sis tried and complained about the cleanser.. haha..

currently using their moisture emulsion, brightening gel, brightening lotion and brightening emulsion

moisture emulsion = absorbs fast, nice flowery scent, not sticky

brightening gel = absorbs fast, very soothing, not oily, nice flowery scent

brightening lotion = skin is soft n supple, nice flowery scent

brightening emulsion = apply lil bit is enuff for whole face, too much becomes sticky, if not then it's okay