Sign in to follow this  
tomatoboy

Any food to recomend in Port Dickson

Good food in PD?

I know there was one restaurant which is quite near to the old cinema..selling all kinds of western and chinese food. The food is nice and quite cheap.

But, i've forgotten the name and the location of that restaurant. So sorry.. :bag:

Let me ask my aunty first... will tell ya soon. :wink3:

there got 1 nasi pisang not bad too indian stall.

location i dunno how to tell you.

I stay in PD for almost 4 years and its really hard to find a good restaurant or food there..what kind of food r u looking for?!?

If u r looking for a nice place to dine i'll suggest that u better go to Admiral Marina..its near to PD Perdana condo and Regency Hotel...i've worked there about 1/2 year as waitress..the food r quiet nice laa..but the most grand place is Regency..they r the best!

If u r looking for a seafood/thai food malay style restaurant...A1 Restaurant is the best..its in front of Ristec Hotel..they served malay/thai/western food...price a reasonable..also hv she-sha..great place to hangout with family n frens...

~enjoy~

i think it's called restaurant muhibbah or the one close to it. and the others are chinese names.

very good seafood at reasonable price. slightly further from town, after blue lagoon.

seremban is about 30 min drive away from PD and its about 30KM away if not mistaken.... so far ....

if good food... worth the effort

so any particular place to recomend anyone?

for sea food and etc...

Seremban? I know there's one shop selling ikan bakar.. really delicious.. :thumbup1:

potong steam la see those info..din provide the place.swt

Jalan Pantai (opposite Sikh Temple) Mak Minah - nasi lemak nice

Vj Corner (opposite the lukut police station there. beside the mosque,i think. one small corner pink colored shop) - ayam goreng, chun.

PD old pasar (shabana, i think.. beside the pd sate) - mee goreng , rojak. last time very nice, now turun standard d. but worth a try. need to see the boss' 'wind' i think.

PD old pasar (ABC shops, got two, just pick to randomly) - youngsters favorite yumcha spot. if don compare with other place like malacca one then can.

PD old pasar area also, the building beside the mee goreng place - roti canai (watever roti.) morning, n night the char kueh teow (don taste good. but my fren said last time very nice. u guys go try ba.)

One indian small stall (opposite pizza hut. dono still exist or not) - cendol.

Lukut sampan head (dono the name.. lolx.) - the salted crab very nice!!

Lukut country home restaurant- mum's all time favorite.

The Store Port Dickson ( behind got one small hawker center. the mee stall nearest to the entry, hokkien mee very nice!! I LOVE!! halal one but got the superb taste.

Behind the store port dickson, nearer to the old Goh wee theatre, also got one hokkien mee. tat one not halal. i dono.. i m fine with both!! don't just try the hokkien mee.

Under coconut tree/ beside longkang (watever u name :P).. on the way to kampung arab from jalan lama, beside few stalls. not bad also the food there.

ming kok restaurant, s'ban. : dim sum. morning nice!!!

lazy to continue listing... =p

If u wan a taste of Thai food, Songkhla restaurant, is at the road side small house build like mamak, but sell thai food. Coz the owner is a malay if not mistaken, the wife is a thai. The food is superb. Their otak otak inside got liek 5 to 6 small crabs!!! Other dishes also yummy.

10 min drive from Tiara beach resort, direction- turn right from the entrance of the resort.

There is a chinese restaurant called WENG YIN SEAFOOD VILLAGE...the food is SUPERB & CHEAP! A must try. My boyfriend and I used to drive down to PD just to have lunch or dinner there on weekends. No longer have the time to do it these days tho due to our hectic schedules, but will definitely return for the great food soon. :)

Edited by Teff

Hah PD is like my second home. I’d recommend the stalls behind Oceanic Mall , tons to choose from and mostly malay and thai food. You can also try El Cactus, very affordable Mexican food. If you’re up for Chinese food, then head 10 kms from the town, and you’ll see a Chinese temple like place, eat there! Also if you go further up on the left, opposite the petrol station, you’ll see another Chinese restaurant. Highly recommended. Sorry I don’t remember the names, lol