Sign in to follow this  
shadowprincess

Rave about your SO (significant other)

to my baby~

i like the sms u sent me when u know im tired

i like the way u massage me

i like the way u care me, luv me, kiss me, hug me

i like the lullaby u sing

i appreciate all the effort and risk that u took so that i wont wait u for long hours

u r the greatest in the world :clapclap:

Went out yesterday, she said she was going to shop for some bd present for this cousin of hers ... went to topshop ... then I was the one trying out the clothes as she said our size "same same". bought a very nice and expensive shirt ... dark colour and vertical stripes ... she says that i look good in them ... then we went shopping ... walked the whole day ... when we were going home ... she walked up and gave it to me .. and told it was actually for me. So so so sweet ... something that I will always remember :)

she is a bit of copycat from movies scene story !!!

the more I read this thread the more i doubt about myself .......

Edited by sxspider

My bf :

. Very caring n loving

. romantic (not everyday but in certain2 date do)

. loyal,faithful

. not flirty type

. didnt compare me with any girl prettier than me

. never ask me to lose weight LOL!but ask me to be more aware with the type of food i ate

. when other girls whispering and lay eyes on him,he quickly grab my waist n just stay there.LOL!

. now he spend more time on me than his mom.LOL!

. never 4get to kiss me n say goodnite before sleep.i do. :doh:

. fun,everyday must do 1 joke.even lousy ones.

. understanding,he could be a sweetheart as well as my buddy.i can share my problem with him.

. generous,been jobless 4 1 year.he gave me food,pay the rent,buy me clothes,shoes,make up etc. even he's not earning much.

. didnt complaint my food was bad even i do noticed it was sux.but he finished it till last piece of it.

. trust!he trusted me,never doubt me.

. the most thing is he loved me and accepted me 4 who i am...

kinda feel like kissing him now!LOL!

My BF:

- he always be a good listener

- he always allow me to do whatever I like

- pamper me even when I throw my temper

- respect me

- trust me

- he taught me lots of things

- always plan for future

when we sat afar, separated by friends, he would text me msg to see if i'm okay at the other corner of the table. he would share drinks with me. he would wipe the fork and spoon for me because it's a mamak place. he would sit bus together with me because i said i don't have transport to college. he would tell me all his secrets and he would also tell only few people know about that. he would say "you don't need a best friend when you have me" when i'm let down by friends. he would smile at me everytime he sees me. and when i don't smile back, he would be afraid that i'm angry.

so many things he did to make me feel special but heck, he's not even my boyfriend.

my hubby means the world to me.. why?

- he washes, comb and blow dry my hair

- he scrub me during shower

- he kisses me every now and then

- he'd miss me even he's just next to me

- he works hard for our future

- he gives me almost everything on my wishlist

- he's loyal, sweet, tall and good looking

- he sent me flowers just to cheer me up even he's working on a ship somewhere out at the sea

- he chat online with me even he's busy working

- he drives me around

- he carries my IC and my phone around for me

- he took me to SG for shopping

- he buys me gifts

- he bought me a car (350Z)

- he bought me a shih tzu to keep me company while he's away working

- he always calls me his cute bebee

- he taught me how to swim

- he let me drive his precious car

- he dance with me when we go clubbing

- he takes me to stay in hotel coz he knows i love staying in hotels

- he kisses my hand

- he tickles me

- he hugs me to sleep

- he sings to me to sleep

- he plucks my gray hair for me

- he rubs & kisses my feet when it hurts

- he massages me

- he plays pool with me

- he doesn't need me to go to work

- he still buys me mcD's fries altho he says it's unhealthy

my hubby works offshore so i don't get to see him everyday and be with him 24-7.. so when he's back from working, we'd be spending most of our time together.. i always feels like we're not married BUT like we're in dating stage.. i still have butterflies in my tummy when he's around even we're married for a year and a half! :)

Edited by ::Nicole::

i've been having 5 years worth of fun with my guy. we laugh all the time ... major important to me, we have alot in common and out of my three life's relationships, this one outranks the previous by a mile.

it feels good to be in love ... cheers

My bf:

-mature, analytical, responsible

-gives very good advice

-makes me feel important, loved, special and included in all his friends

-gives me very good massages when I am tired and backache also belly rubs when I feel bloated

-loves me for who i am

-don't make me insecure, but I get insecure anyway

Above all the understanding, loyal, love and caring that he give. The one thing that i value the most from him is, the willingness to change his character or discuss for our betterment of our relationship, when once in a while i feel that we are not meant for each other when things happen.

we casually planned a trip to port dickson and i offhandedly said i wish i could stay at avillion (cause it's supposed to be the best ma) but it was fully booked

two days before our trip he managed to somehow managed to get a chalet for us, with a special request of chocolates on the bed and a romantic package some more complete with dining, wine and spa :) and he refuses to let me pay for it ... feel kinda bad but completely swept off my feet ^_^

i love my bf so much because he's more like my bestfriend then a Boyfriend. i'm not shy with him to do something embarassing because we actually done so many embarrassing and stupid but fun stuff together! :lol:

we did broke up for a while after we been together for a year.. but then we got back together when i was stupid enough to get myself high..(once and only once..because of stressed..don't do it like i did..it was horrible) and it was in the middle of a nite, and he came and carried me from my friend house which is the fourth floor to the first floor using the stairs (and i'm heavy) and he stayed with me all nite long, and didn't sleep at all.. just to take care of me..

from that moment i was realised, that he really do love me.. and we got back together until now. :wub:

once i arranged meeting with my so-called friends.. they just played him around and then talk sh*T about him behind my back (found out through my real friends). all because he was not that handsome and he's poor. and i'm so mad at them. and all that time he was just trying to make them like him.. he's talkative but he's not a bad guy. he always2 help others.. i don't care though as long as my parents and my real friends love hiM~ :clapclap:

i have reread what i wrote here years ago about my raving on my boyfriend...and four years down the road, i am still feeling the same about him.

he's the most forgiving person that i have ever met (other than my family and my closest girlfriends)....never got tired of my antiques in -my infamous temper(it was known among those close to me XD).

he's constantly trying his best to love me and give me whatever i could possibly while trying to fulfill my every 'demand'.

being the more tech-y person that he is, whenever i need a drama, an album or whatever it is, he will try to 'get' it for me from the net, even if it means spending hours dl-ing it for me. i could do it myself and he knows it better than anyone does...but i'm just simply too lazy to wait for it to be done and he does that just to see that appreciating smile and gesture from me.

he's one of the best cook i've ever known and because of that, i am saved from doing all those cooking activities as i don't know how to cook *paiseh* i tried cooking for him a few times and all of it ended up with him being my knight in shining armour, rescueing me from the mess i've created x.x

he would not hesitate to fetch me anywhere after dark coz my dad has a very strict rule of me driving alone after the dark as he fears for my safety...thus, my boyfriend would come over to bring me out or fetch me around if i need to go somewhere even when he's staying about 15km away from me(yes..i counted it with the meter in the car -.-)

single now..

but this is to my ex-es..

thank you for.

1. u guys made my life what it is today by each of you painting it a unique colour

2. being super patient with me

3. laughing at my super lame jokes and many times nonsense

4. calling me when i cant call you

5. allowing me to hang out with gals although i'm super flirty

6. just sitting by me when i'm doing my work

7. allocating ur time just to suit my busy schedule

8. kissing me good night when possible

9. telling everyone i'm good when i'm not

10. loving me the way i am

sorry that,

1. i did not appreciate and cherish you the way i should

2. i took you for granted

3. i did not give you time you deserve

4. i did not love you enough

5. i was a bad bf

promise that,

1. i'll cherish and love my future gf

2. love my future gf and no more 2 timing

3. introduce her to all my friends and parents + relatives

4. give her loads of surprises

5. spend every possible time with her and her family

6. be patient and care for her needs

7. listen to her

8. marry her and give her an awesome life*.. :)

*if she the right one

i like his friendliness..
he z capable of consoling me at times..
he kills me with his smile..
he z neat n clean all d time..
he z loving, i love to see him playing wit his 4yrs old lil brothr..
i like his smell,he smells good
he z vry obedient as d eldest in fmly
he makes me feel secured wen he hugs me
he z kinda open minded
he helps people alot, i've seen him donating
he alwez try to please those who seeks for help frm him

:wub: my SO is an awesome guy with all the things a woman would love to find on a man. handsome, tall, strong (he likes carrying me around because he knows that will make me happy), smart and very intelligent (not exaggerating, but it's kinda true, lol), he cooks really really well and he bakes cake for me - even for my mum on her birthday, he's caring, patience, smells good. and well, just perfectly awesome.something i couldn't ask for more and feeling very thankful for, because i was with all the frogs before and almost gave up on love till i met him again.
lovely things he did : buy me a pink vaio - he knows i love pink, he bought one for me with his hard earn money, a pink touch screen handphone - again, he knows i love pink and he wants to spoil me, bringing me around to shop cus he knows i can't buy good clothes from the place we are, make time to exercise with me cus he knows im sad abt putting on weight, help me out when peers were backstabbing me, and even stay at my side when my "besties" are trying to seduce him, well, at least he was honest with me. he will check me time to time making sure im not hungry. ever once was when i was studying, i just said i was a little hungry, he straight went out uni to buy food, he bought all the egg tarts the bakery had that day :wub: we've been together 8 months now, nothing really changed. our love grow stronger together each day with the dreams we have for the future. it feels great. we're lover, not just any couple. i think we are meant to be together. God bless all couples on earth.

Yup, time to reflect some positivity :D

I get 3 times back massage in a week, sometimes more
I cook but no need for me to do washing. Sharing of tasks are lovely
I get a hug when I need one

Thanks to my hubby!

My SO is very romantic and love to give me surprises. He plans and gives me surprises on the 9th of every month because we started our relationship on that date. So, he makes sure that we celebrate our so-called monthly anniversary. :)

Edited by Whitelotus