Sign in to follow this  
shadowprincess

Rant about your SO (significant other)

lol, yeaaaa... despite all these, we somehow still love them.

at least he's only 10-15 mins late. mine can be for hours. ive got other myb members to second that. lol. but oh well, gotta give and take, yea? :D

Yea la. Love conquers all!! :wub:

Our very first date, he was late 45 mins!!! :rolleyes:

I HATE HER! I HATE HER! I HATE HER! I HATE HER! I HATE HER!

:mumbling:

I love bitching about him. But when I see him, I forget all that anger, and I absolutely hate how I can't stay angry at him even when I'm bloody s'posed to be angry!

He doesn't really bother. We hardly spend any time together alone, always surrounded by friends. It's as if he won't go out with me unless our friends come along. What an ass. We've been going out for three months and still haven't had a date-dinner thing yet coz he's always so broke (but play DOTA that time, NO PROBLEM). Hasn't gotten me a gift yet. Broke all the time, not from rich family, hear him say that till sien. Main thing I have against him is how he doesn't really bother, it's as if I could be another one of his friends instead of his girlfriend. Gah. If only it weren't for his big eyes.

And he'll probably say that I'm demanding, materialistic, manipulating, etc etc etc.

[deleted]

Edited by hiphopstar

no, she ain't my gf. it's a very complicated relationship. she's just a friend. we hung out many times together. we made out a few times. that's all. nothing else. I didn't wanna start a relationship w/her coz I wasn't in the right position to do so. maybe that's why she's mad.

Then why hate her? :unsure:

Everyday I love you less and less...

What makes me so angry about him? It's because:

- He has at least 4 things in his room that can tell the time, but he's always late, even for important events.

- He asks me to get ready to go out, but he sits still in front of the pc until I'm fully dressed and wait for another hour.

- He asks me out but stick with the pc until midnight, then says he forgot about it. ~~ I hope he doesn't have Parkinson's desease or something...

- He can always spend an hour or more to argue with me on the issue of who started the argument first.

- After he did something for me, he told me that he didn't owe me and it's not a must to do it.

- He yelled at me after I found out the picture of a girl that he kept locked in his drawer. (He forgot to lock it that day)

- He hits me and then tells me that he didn't do it.

- He screams at me on a near daily basis.

- He always break promises.

- I've to beg him for hours to mop the floor.

whoa... and you can still put up with him? :shocking:

Haha! Yeah, it's a miracle that I can still put up with him. Well, maybe I'm blind, but recently starting to see the lights already. :P I decide to give him a chance, maybe it's because I've wasted 3 years on him already, he changed from good to worst. Aiya... Sometimes giving chance to other people means not giving chance to myself also. :(

Since u've given him the chance, i'm sure he's trying hard to become a good bf of yours. He won't let u down~ ;)

Yep would have dump him too moonangel. Men who hit their girlfriends do not deserve any respect ,hell they do not even deserve a girlfriend in the first place!

Yup. Another bruises added to my arm last 2 days. He really don't deserve a chance anymore. He got a job in the same company as mine, so things are a bit tough. :mumbling: Thanks for the opinions, girls!

1. My ex (not bf already, coz I already broke up with him officially today) asked me to go back alone after work at 8.30pm on a one-hour journey, which involves taking LRT, bus and walking alone in the dark for almost 15 minutes (in high heels). We're actually working in the same company. His reason for not giving me a lift back home is: he wants to drive his colleague home.

2. I returned from a trip outside back to the company. He gave me a call from home to tell me that he can't fetch me back home, because the car has no petrol already. When I reach home, I found that he drove the car out. No petrol how to drive out?! And why don't he wait for me to go back together? Well, that's a mystery.

3. He refused to drive me to work together by going out before I wake up. So I have to walk out alone to take the bus. Unluckily, I fell on the street, injured my leg and have to take a leave. My colleague told him at the office and asked him to give me a call. But of course he never did, even when he got back home, he didn't even look at me or ask about my injured leg.

I feel so sad for being treated that way. However, what he did to me (and other things in the past) helped me to walk out of the relationship with the minimal sadness. At least, not much regret for letting go. Although my heart aches every night...

kudos for breaking up with him, he doesn't seem to be concerned about you safety by letting you go home alone. :loser:

:HUG: don't worry dear, you are much better of without him

Edited by krysli

Yup you did just the right thing! The guy sounds like he's got something fishy going on 8)

im seriously glad u broke up wit dis dude....cos i think u deserve so much better :HUG: if a person really appreciates and loves u, he wont treat u dis bad....sheesh kebab....hope ure feeling wya better now k? :)

thumbs up for you! you're doing the right thing for getting rid of him.

the worst thing he did to me was at the beginning of our relationship. he won't pujuk me when i'm angry or sad at him wan. sometimes he'll walk way ahead of me leaving me walking at the back when he's mad at me. but he don't do tht anymore la. nowadays, i don't care bout him more than he does to me. hehe.

moon, u did great! no point staying with such a guy...

the worst thing my bf ever did to me was walking away after i fell down and not giving me a hand... just walked away... i got sooo darn pissed that that night i got high fever (actually i get fever everytime after i fall) .... anyway, let's just say i never let him forget this... once in awhile i'll bring it up to "remind" him.... then he'll show me that pitiful face.... i told him that if he does it one more darn time, i will break off with him right there in public.. then he can go eat shit..

Edited by shadowprincess

lol.......... the worst thing my bf did is... when i cry he din care... he just leave me alone.. and when i argue with him.. he will off his phone / never pick up my phone calls and reply my sms... He used to ask me go sit ktm den lrt to his house to find him last time... these few things i am not very happy with it lo... but i tahan tahan :)... now he treats me quite gd d :)...