Sign in to follow this  
shadowprincess

Rant about your SO (significant other)

I feel u yippie, same happen with my bff last week. Hate this type of guy :mumbling:

[quote name='yippiewong' timestamp='1330577791' post='606160']
my SO..or should i say my ex SO....cannot believe that he dump me on my b'day!!!! @#$%%^....this is how i felt when he said it's over!!!...be careful gal with your SO!!

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRLw6VgBJX4&feature=youtu.be"]http://www.youtube.c...eature=youtu.be[/url]
[/quote]

Wat i really hate about my SO is tat he always [b]procrastinates in solving problems[/b]. HELLO, we are not in school anymore! I feel tat the more we procrastinate, the harder it is to solve the problem and it may trouble other people. I told him many times but he is still the same, And if i remind him, he will say i am not giving him time and giving him stress instead. But when i don't push him about the matter, he won't solve it. ARGH!

The next thing i dislike about him is he [b]never put himself in other people's shoes[/b]. Like now and i mean right this instance, his handphone is out of battery and I cannot reach him and i just found out he is not at home too! His family and friends are looking for him too. I mean, can't he at least give someone a call so someone know where he is?! Or can't he charge his handphone fully before he sleeps?! This is the second time he disappeared into the thin air. ARGH AGAIN! Edited by Arajishi