Sign in to follow this  
shadowprincess

Post your pics here, babes and gentlemen! V3

becky,

you look mature and cool.... :)

in terms of being mature you really have the right look :)

becky,

you look mature and cool.... :)

in terms of being mature you really have the right look :)

haha ops.....well, am 22 and should be mature by now haha

OMG ............. :o

NO ! NO!

this is... this is so...

how could u say tthat.....

Edited by h3110

o_o

:o ...

errr....

this just doesnt seem right...

weird !!!!!!

Edited by h3110

Omigod Chooz, u really look so LOVELY..! :wub: Like those Taiwanese cover girl... So model-like n sweet... I think if u show 2 ppl, they won't think tht's ur personal weddin pix but thought tht u wer d model of those bridal shops... :P Can't wait 2 c d rest of ur weddin pix... Btw, wher's ur hubby's pix..? :P

Wah michelle, don't flatter me soooo much leh, cover girl some more :P me very pai seh lah ... :blush blush: Well, that's me, with full makeup and all ... different or not? hee hee ... but actually I must say that I'm very happy with my makeup coz they look very light and natural :rolleyes:

ha ha :D but actually, to be honest, I was approached before to model for bridal wear but I turned it down. Because that time I have not tried on a wedding gown and have not taken my bridal shots yet, I wanted to "save" my "first time" wearing a wedding gown for my hb as we were planning to get married already, hee hee :P:P And my hb also not very comfortable with the idea of me posting together with another guy (as the groom), he said why should I be posting as a wedding couple with someone else when he as the real groom has not even posted beside me yet ... but now I think after we have taken our own wedding photos, he might be alright to "release" me for pictures with other guys .... ha ha ha :lol::D

By the way, my hb is behind the camera that's why you don't see him ... ha ha ... he was the one who took the picture for me with our own digital camera. That photo is not my real professional studio shots taken by my photographer, those are not ready yet, have to wait :wink3:

If you want a good wedding photographer, I recommend KidChan.

he is well known and nice :)

krysli & ferrarihotbabe,

thank you so much for your compliments :)

Missy_Z : thanks dear! no lah, where got look like "zhang shao han" from taiwan??? She is much younger, slimmer and prettier than me lah :wink3:

If you want a good wedding photographer, I recommend KidChan.

he is well known and nice :)

Ya, I've heard of KidChan before, apparently he is quite famous in KL right? but I've engaged someone else already ... thanks for your recommendation though, that was thoughtful of you :)

welcome... :)

I hope you will have a very pleasant wedding celebration :)

...and a very happy marriage life :)

hahah..guys...they'll neva admit it...but think ur hubby muz b jumping wif joy 2 hv u... :D

ya man! He is very egoistic! He always tease me that I very "chap tou" to have him <_<:pissed::mumbling:

I better let him see the comments in this post and make him wake up ... kekekeke :lol:

Ya, I've heard of KidChan before, apparently he is quite famous in KL right? but I've engaged someone else already ... thanks for your recommendation though, that was thoughtful of you :)

He is a very VERY expensive photographer :P

yeah... chooz, u looked really feminine in that attire!~ *thumbs up*

ha ha, luvlade, so it was the attire that makes the whole thing look good lah?? :lol::lol:

Every girl will get their chance to look feminine when they wear their wedding gown :wink3:

Was playing with my hb's camera today ... took this picture in the car ... hee hee ... only manage to capture half of my face coz the other half kena blocked by the camera, but I find the pic quite artistic and interesting :P:lol:

IPB Image

Edited by chooz

chooz, congrats! you look gorgeous and yea, his skills are not bad! :P

fiona:prefer ur 1st pic...d side view 1...

chooz:hehe..guys wif ego..haha....anyways,how did u capture tht pic?u didnt put flash,rite?me tried b4 but couldnt get d effect i wan but was scolded by my dad..he said i sampat :blink:

Edited by kyliemc