Sign in to follow this  
sweetiecat

Palm reading

Your index finger stands higher than your middle finger. This reflects a strong streak of dominance in your personality. You can be pretty full of yourself at times. There is a strong need to be the boss. This stance is bound to arouse resentment, sooner or later, in those around you. (hmmm.. maybe hor? *shrug*)

Your index finger being longer than your ring finger points to you being realistic but aggressive at the same time. Yet, you are not able to stand your ground at times. Your sense of judgement is finely balanced. (true)

Your middle finger being longer than the adjoining fingers in length signifies an even view towards life. You are extremely organised; seldom ever do you 'come apart' in any situation. You seem to have all stages of your life worked out to the last detail, and possess an unbiased and sagacious personality. You evaluate and analyse all your actions towards achieving your goals in life and get there through sheer dedication and will power. (heh... organised? come see my room... :lol1: then tell me whether i'm organised... unbiased? everybody is biased in one way or another)

The top of your ring finger is in level with the base of the fingernail of your middle finger. You are a sweet talker and can seduce most people and bend them to your will. But this style may have only short-lived results! (yea meh?)

Since your little finger is set lower than your other fingers, you encumber and impede your own life. The pursuit of goals seems unimportant to you and hence you make no effort to reach out. (pretty true... i dont even know what career i'm persuing! ^_^ )

Your little finger reaches above the first flexure line (joint) of your ring finger. You have the gift of the gab and can talk endlessly - all you need is a listening partner. ( :lol: i CAN talk a lot.. esp to ppl i feel comfy with)

you have a logical hand. Your mental agility is dizzying. You are an extremely meticulous and organised person. Of course, this makes you the 'planning' maestro. Seems like holidaying is not your primary form of recreation. You are a stickler for perfection, but you can be a popular team player. (*cough cough* yea right...perfectionist i am not... meticulous and organised? who am i kidding?)

You have a long life and will live to up to about 70. You are a wanderer and are comfortable about dwelling away from the family. You are farsighted and know exactly what to do with your life. Innovations fascinate you as long as they are positive. (true true)

Your head line touches your line of life. You are an extremely conservative person. All innovation is deplorable; you stick resolutely to what you learned during your 'growing up' years. Make sure you don't offend or suffocate others with your fixed ways. (izzit? me? convervative??? )

Your headline ends in a fork. You contemplate deeply before executing plans. This trait is usually inherent in lawyers and authors. Your headline is medium straight. You are a highly rational individual. You are thought oriented and never act before thinking it through. :nod:

You are a levelheaded person, much too proper at times. You are able to maintain a stance of objectivity even under dire circumstances. Clarity of thought is your big asset, making decision-making a simple and straightforward matter. (dunno.. maybe?)

Warming up to a relationship is not instant - it grows on you bit by bit. (very very very true... i took one whole month before i started talking to the person who sat next to me in class.... i took months before my bf could get me to open up to him... he used to be the only one who did all the talking)

Your fateline is broken at the headline. Past experiences have made your personality rigid. But life must go on; pick up the threads and work towards achieving your ambitions. (yea.. certain past experience arent very nice.. and has definately affected me.... as for ambitions, i really dont know... all i want is for me to be happier than those ppl who have hurt me in the past)

Hi <insert real name here>, you have a logical hand. Your mental agility is dizzying. You are an extremely meticulous and organised person. Of course, this makes you the 'planning' maestro. Seems like holidaying is not your primary form of recreation. You are a stickler for perfection, but you can be a popular team player.

Your index finger is short. This makes you a dependable team player. A position of command is not for you. But you do have a keen eye for detail. You can be impulsive; not all your moves are quite rational. Look out! Stress could get the better of you.

Your index finger being shorter than your ring finger tells us that you are a bit of a dreamer - a sensitive, idealistic dreamer. You mull a lot over minute, subtle detail. The bigger picture cannot be complete for you otherwise. But your personality can do a near-instant makeover to realism if faced with a situation of urgency. You are then a proactive, practical person to the core.

Your middle finger being longer than the adjoining fingers in length signifies an even view towards life. You are extremely organised; seldom ever do you 'come apart' in any situation. You seem to have all stages of your life worked out to the last detail, and possess an unbiased and sagacious personality. You evaluate and analyse all your actions towards achieving your goals in life and get there through sheer dedication and will power.

The top of your ring finger is in level with the base of the fingernail of your middle finger. You are a sweet talker and can seduce most people and bend them to your will. But this style may have only short-lived results! - I'm a sweet talker? I've always thought I couldn't sweet talk my way outta a candy shop. Need a vic.....subject to experiment on.

Since your little finger is set lower than your other fingers, you encumber and impede your own life. The pursuit of goals seems unimportant to you and hence you make no effort to reach out.

Your little finger reaches above the first flexure line (joint) of your ring finger. You have the gift of the gab and can talk endlessly - all you need is a listening partner. - I dunno about talk endlessly, but I know I can keep quiet endlessly...

you have a logical hand. Your mental agility is dizzying. You are an extremely meticulous and organised person. Of course, this makes you the 'planning' maestro. Seems like holidaying is not your primary form of recreation. You are a stickler for perfection, but you can be a popular team player. - I'm not organized, I don't plan and I'm not a stickler for perfection. I'm almost the exact opposite of that. Hmm, maybe my joints need some hammering.

You have a long life and will live to up to about 70. You are a wanderer and are comfortable about dwelling away from the family. You are farsighted and know exactly what to do with your life. Innovations fascinate you as long as they are positive. 70 only? Or is that 70 centuries? Millenia?

Your headline is totally in contact with your lifeline. Your childhood was hemmed in due to your dominant parents. This could result in repercussions in times to come. Your headline has a single ending. Your analysis is generally biased as your mind is closed to looking at all facets of an issue. No other individual can influence your thoughts. Your headline is medium straight. You are a highly rational individual. You are thought oriented and never act before thinking it through.

You are a highly energetic person who emotes with physical touch. Your personality is marked by a strong sensual presence. You demonstrate your feelings freely - be these feelings of affection or otherwise. - This for a person who could give Frosty the Snowman the chills?

Your fate line is centered. This indicates that you are a perceptive individual. You tread carefully in life owing to past negative experiences.

You are a pragmatic hand type. Being practical, all your decisions are rational and well thought over. You are extremely self-assured, levelheaded and dynamic. Consistency in approach marks the fulfillment of your ambitions. But this regimen-approach sometimes kills the fun.

Your index finger is short. This makes you a dependable team player. A position of command is not for you. But you do have a keen eye for detail. You can be impulsive; not all your moves are quite rational. Look out! Stress could get the better of you. Your index finger being shorter than your ring finger tells us that you are a bit of a dreamer - a sensitive, idealistic dreamer. You mull a lot over minute, subtle detail. The bigger picture cannot be complete for you otherwise. But your personality can do a near-instant makeover to realism if faced with a situation of urgency. You are then a proactive, practical person to the core. Your middle finger being longer than the adjoining fingers in length signifies an even view towards life. You are extremely organised; seldom ever do you 'come apart' in any situation. You seem to have all stages of your life worked out to the last detail, and possess an unbiased and sagacious personality. You evaluate and analyse all your actions towards achieving your goals in life and get there through sheer dedication and will power. The top of your ring finger is in level with the base of the fingernail of your middle finger. You are a sweet talker and can seduce most people and bend them to your will. But this style may have only short-lived results! Your little finger is set evenly at the base with the middle finger. The scrupulousness in your personality is your finest asset. It leads you to take rational decisions. Your little finger reaches above the first flexure line (joint) of your ring finger. You have the gift of the gab and can talk endlessly - all you need is a listening partner.

You have a moderately long lifeline; the period between 50 and 60 years is an unpredictable phase in your life. Exercise extra care during that phase. You are a wanderer and are comfortable about dwelling away from the family. You are farsighted and know exactly what to do with your life. Innovations fascinate you as long as they are positive.

Your head line touches your line of life. You are an extremely conservative person. All innovation is deplorable; you stick resolutely to what you learned during your 'growing up' years. Make sure you don't offend or suffocate others with your fixed ways. Your headline has a single ending. Your analysis is generally biased as your mind is closed to looking at all facets of an issue. No other individual can influence your thoughts. Your headline is medium straight. You are a highly rational individual. You are thought oriented and never act before thinking it through.

You are a completely transparent person. You have no inhibitions in sharing your innermost feelings with others. You are mature and non-judgemental, accepting people just as they are. A fast-paced life is not or you.

You are highly imaginative and prefer to live in your own dream world. A word of caution - ensure that you don't lose touch with reality.

Hi Kok, you have a logical hand. Your mental agility is dizzying. You are an extremely meticulous and organised person. Of course, this makes you the 'planning' maestro. Seems like holidaying is not your primary form of recreation. You are a stickler for perfection, but you can be a popular team player.

Your index finger is short. This makes you a dependable team player. A position of command is not for you. But you do have a keen eye for detail. You can be impulsive; not all your moves are quite rational. Look out! Stress could get the better of you. Your index finger being longer than your ring finger points to you being realistic but aggressive at the same time. Yet, you are not able to stand your ground at times. Your sense of judgement is finely balanced. Your middle finger being longer than the adjoining fingers in length signifies an even view towards life. You are extremely organised; seldom ever do you 'come apart' in any situation. You seem to have all stages of your life worked out to the last detail, and possess an unbiased and sagacious personality. You evaluate and analyse all your actions towards achieving your goals in life and get there through sheer dedication and will power. The top of your ring finger is in level with the base of the fingernail of your middle finger. You are a sweet talker and can seduce most people and bend them to your will. But this style may have only short-lived results! Your little finger is set evenly at the base with the middle finger. The scrupulousness in your personality is your finest asset. It leads you to take rational decisions. Your little finger reaches above the first flexure line (joint) of your ring finger. You have the gift of the gab and can talk endlessly - all you need is a listening partner.

you have a logical hand. Your mental agility is dizzying. You are an extremely meticulous and organised person. Of course, this makes you the 'planning' maestro. Seems like holidaying is not your primary form of recreation. You are a stickler for perfection, but you can be a popular team player.

You have a moderately long lifeline; the period between 50 and 60 years is an unpredictable phase in your life. Exercise extra care during that phase. You are a wanderer and are comfortable about dwelling away from the family. You are farsighted and know exactly what to do with your life. Innovations fascinate you as long as they are positive.

Your head line touches your line of life. You are an extremely conservative person. All innovation is deplorable; you stick resolutely to what you learned during your 'growing up' years. Make sure you don't offend or suffocate others with your fixed ways. Your headline has a single ending. Your analysis is generally biased as your mind is closed to looking at all facets of an issue. No other individual can influence your thoughts. Your headline is medium straight. You are a highly rational individual. You are thought oriented and never act before thinking it through.

You have a mind that's constantly bubbling over with imagination and creativity, but this never mars the stable side of your personality. You like to wield power and work steadfastly to obtain it. Most of your moves are objective-driven - everything is planned for to the last detail.

There is a break in your fateline, evident from the stray branches. These breaks signify the effects of a disturbing romantic relationship in your life.

You have a logical hand. Your mental agility is dizzying. You are an extremely meticulous and organised person. Of course, this makes you the 'planning' maestro. Seems like holidaying is not your primary form of recreation. You are a stickler for perfection, but you can be a popular team player.

Your index finger is short. This makes you a dependable team player. A position of command is not for you. But you do have a keen eye for detail. You can be impulsive; not all your moves are quite rational. Look out! Stress could get the better of you. Your index finger being shorter than your ring finger tells us that you are a bit of a dreamer - a sensitive, idealistic dreamer. You mull a lot over minute, subtle detail. The bigger picture cannot be complete for you otherwise. But your personality can do a near-instant makeover to realism if faced with a situation of urgency. You are then a proactive, practical person to the core. Your middle finger being longer than the adjoining fingers in length signifies an even view towards life. You are extremely organised; seldom ever do you 'come apart' in any situation. You seem to have all stages of your life worked out to the last detail, and possess an unbiased and sagacious personality. You evaluate and analyse all your actions towards achieving your goals in life and get there through sheer dedication and will power. The top of your ring finger is in level with the base of the fingernail of your middle finger. You are a sweet talker and can seduce most people and bend them to your will. But this style may have only short-lived results! Your little finger is set evenly at the base with the middle finger. The scrupulousness in your personality is your finest asset. It leads you to take rational decisions. Your little finger does not reach the first flexure line (joint) of your ring finger. You are a shy introvert and speak only when spoken to. You are intelligent and knowledgeable, yet uncommunicative.

you have a logical hand. Your mental agility is dizzying. You are an extremely meticulous and organised person. Of course, this makes you the 'planning' maestro. Seems like holidaying is not your primary form of recreation. You are a stickler for perfection, but you can be a popular team player.

You have the twilight years to cherish. You have a long life span and will live to be at least 70. You attach a lot of importance to customs and rituals. You prefer constancy and stability to change. You are deeply attached to your home.

Your head line touches your line of life. You are an extremely conservative person. All innovation is deplorable; you stick resolutely to what you learned during your 'growing up' years. Make sure you don't offend or suffocate others with your fixed ways. Your headline ends in a fork. You contemplate deeply before executing plans. This trait is usually inherent in lawyers and authors. Your headline is medium straight. You are a highly rational individual. You are thought oriented and never act before thinking it through.

You are a highly energetic person who emotes with physical touch. Your personality is marked by a strong sensual presence. You demonstrate your feelings freely - be these feelings of affection or otherwise.

Your fate line is centered. This indicates that you are a perceptive individual. You tread carefully in life owing to past negative experiences.

You are a pragmatic hand type. Being practical, all your decisions are rational and well thought over. You are extremely self-assured, levelheaded and dynamic. Consistency in approach marks the fulfillment of your ambitions. But this regimen-approach sometimes kills the fun.

Your index finger is short. This makes you a dependable team player. A position of command is not for you. But you do have a keen eye for detail. You can be impulsive; not all your moves are quite rational. Look out! Stress could get the better of you. Your index finger being longer than your ring finger points to you being realistic but aggressive at the same time. Yet, you are not able to stand your ground at times. Your sense of judgement is finely balanced. Your middle finger being longer than the adjoining fingers in length signifies an even view towards life. You are extremely organised; seldom ever do you 'come apart' in any situation. You seem to have all stages of your life worked out to the last detail, and possess an unbiased and sagacious personality. You evaluate and analyse all your actions towards achieving your goals in life and get there through sheer dedication and will power. Your ring finger does not reach the base of the nail of your middle finger. You make an excellent team player and are able to operate effectively from a blueprint. Try to use your imagination more often. Your little finger is set evenly at the base with the middle finger. The scrupulousness in your personality is your finest asset. It leads you to take rational decisions. Your little finger reaches above the first flexure line (joint) of your ring finger. You have the gift of the gab and can talk endlessly - all you need is a listening partner.

you are a pragmatic hand type. Being practical, all your decisions are rational and well thought over. You are extremely self-assured, levelheaded and dynamic. Consistency in approach marks the fulfillment of your ambitions. But this regimen-approach sometimes kills the fun.

You have a long life and will live to up to about 70. You are a wanderer and are comfortable about dwelling away from the family. You are farsighted and know exactly what to do with your life. Innovations fascinate you as long as they are positive.

Your lifeline does not touch your line of head. You are an independent and non-conventional person. Don't let over confidence get the better of you. Your headline has a single ending. Your analysis is generally biased as your mind is closed to looking at all facets of an issue. No other individual can influence your thoughts. Your headline is medium straight. You are a highly rational individual. You are thought oriented and never act before thinking it through.

You are a solid person with fantastic reserves of energy. A doting parent and loyal friend, you are very protective towards those whom you love. Make sure you don't overdo this. The commitments you make are for keeps.

Being a resourceful individual, you are realistic and sensible, and endeavour to adopt an objective approach to all your decisions and ideas. Inventions motivate you.

Your index finger is short. This makes you a dependable team player. A position of command is not for you. But you do have a keen eye for detail. You can be impulsive; not all your moves are quite rational. Look out! Stress could get the better of you. Your index finger being longer than your ring finger points to you being realistic but aggressive at the same time. Yet, you are not able to stand your ground at times. Your sense of judgement is finely balanced. Your middle finger being longer than the adjoining fingers in length signifies an even view towards life. You are extremely organised; seldom ever do you 'come apart' in any situation. You seem to have all stages of your life worked out to the last detail, and possess an unbiased and sagacious personality. You evaluate and analyse all your actions towards achieving your goals in life and get there through sheer dedication and will power. The top of your ring finger is in level with the base of the fingernail of your middle finger. You are a sweet talker and can seduce most people and bend them to your will. But this style may have only short-lived results! Since your little finger is set lower than your other fingers, you encumber and impede your own life. The pursuit of goals seems unimportant to you and hence you make no effort to reach out. Your little finger does not reach the first flexure line (joint) of your ring finger. You are a shy introvert and speak only when spoken to. You are intelligent and knowledgeable, yet uncommunicative.

You seem to have a short lifeline. The years between 20 and 30 could be tricky. Take care. You are a wanderer and are comfortable about dwelling away from the family. You are farsighted and know exactly what to do with your life. Innovations fascinate you as long as they are positive.

You have a mind that's constantly bubbling over with imagination and creativity, but this never mars the stable side of your personality. You like to wield power and work steadfastly to obtain it. Most of your moves are objective-driven - everything is planned for to the last detail.

Your fateline originates near your heart line. Though a late starter in life, you are able to accomplish your mission through sheer determination and dedication.

Hi Galgal , your palm reading result is :

you have a logical hand. Your mental agility is dizzying. You are an extremely meticulous and organised person. Of course, this makes you the 'planning' maestro. Seems like holidaying is not your primary form of recreation. You are a stickler for perfection, but you can be a popular team player.Your index finger stands higher than your middle finger. This reflects a strong streak of dominance in your personality. You can be pretty full of yourself at times. There is a strong need to be the boss. This stance is bound to arouse resentment, sooner or later, in those around you.

Your index finger being longer than your ring finger points to you being realistic but aggressive at the same time. Yet, you are not able to stand your ground at times. Your sense of judgement is finely balanced. Your middle finger being longer than the adjoining fingers in length signifies an even view towards life. You are extremely organised; seldom ever do you 'come apart' in any situation. You seem to have all stages of your life worked out to the last detail, and possess an unbiased and sagacious personality. You evaluate and analyse all your actions towards achieving your goals in life and get there through sheer dedication and will power. The top of your ring finger is in level with the base of the fingernail of your middle finger. You are a sweet talker and can seduce most people and bend them to your will. But this style may have only short-lived results! Your little finger is set evenly at the base with the middle finger. The scrupulousness in your personality is your finest asset. It leads you to take rational decisions. Your little finger reaches above the first flexure line (joint) of your ring finger. You have the gift of the gab and can talk endlessly - all you need is a listening partner.You are a logical, methodical and a stable individual. You plan your work, and then work the plan. You are innovative and versatile; accepting change with enviable ease. You are also a friendly boss. In your personal life, you may indulge in a few casual relationships before settling down with the right person.

You have a long life and will live to up to about 70.

You are a wanderer and are comfortable about dwelling away from the family. You are farsighted and know exactly what to do with your life. Innovations fascinate you as long as they are positive.Your head line touches your line of life. You are an extremely conservative person. All innovation is deplorable; you stick resolutely to what you learned during your 'growing up' years. Make sure you don't offend or suffocate others with your fixed ways.

Your headline ends in a fork. You contemplate deeply before executing plans. This trait is usually inherent in lawyers and authors.Your headline is medium straight. You are a highly rational individual. You are thought oriented and never act before thinking it through.You are a solid person with fantastic reserves of energy. A doting parent and loyal friend, you are very protective towards those whom you love. Make sure you don't overdo this. The commitments you make are for keeps.

You prefer stability and constancy to change. You are analytical and often can't appreciate creativity. You are orthodox in your outlook.