Sign in to follow this  
skye

Looking for Swimsuit

Anyone knows where i can get a nice swimsuit at reasonable price ? those i found .... mostly are abt RM 90 - 100 ++ .... I just wanna get 1 for few time use only. Any solution ?

You can find swimsuits at most shopping departmental stores. Non branded swimwears are cheaper at around RM30++ above but usually their material patterns sucks. Why don't you invest in a proper swimsuit? I think Ogival is relatively cheaper compared to Triumph or Arena. Since now is Carnival Sale it would be a good time to buy.

reason being why i dont invest in a proper swimsuit coz i dont know how to swim and is afraid of the water BIG time but as I will be going camping in a waterfall area therefore swimsuit wud be practical thing to wear underneath and all. Thats why i wanna get a swimsuit but is not willing to invest RM 100 + for 1 that i will be using just for few times.

well get a decent one and then go learn swimming. its a good exercise. you'll not regret it. i can recomend people to teach you swimming at bandar tun razak if you want to hehe :P

like i say earlier ... i'm afraid of water.... phobia and well, i'm dont really have time at all to learn swimming and have no interest in em... if got also i wud go for yoga something which wud interest me more LOL.

there's a sale now..u cna them at reasonable price..try 2 buy two-pice ones...they r much cheaper...u dun hv 2 necessarily get a bikini...or alternatively,u cna buy from bali..my fren says tht it's dirt cheap there

hi kylie ..

thks, where can i get em ? any idea ? going to bali to buy is not an alternative for me (too bad) camping trip in april/may and phnom penh/angkorwat in june/july doesnt leave me much time for other trips LOL.

thks for the tips though.

a lot of dept stores are selling them for below rm50. not branded but still use-able. patterns could be sucky though.

swimsuit found :)

triumph for RM 25

arena bikini set for RM 35

Seeing that I like both of em and its not expensive bought both.