Time: 8pm ~ 1am

Venue: Hyatt Saujana, Subang

Job Scope: promotion in conjuncyion of the Launching of new liquor

DressCode: Uniform provided, will be in Green

Requirements: need to paint the nails apple green or green on the event itself

Pay: RM150/day

Vacancy: 8

Closing of Registration 4th March 2006

For those of you who has a profile with MYB Recruitment, please let me know if you are available for the job

nobody interested?

only one day? and can i know hows the design of the uniform..? and also the pay. wink.gif

oh and also no age limit?

we won't be able to know how's the uniform like until much nearer to the event, sorry we can't let you girls know how it looks like as well

it's not Heineken, it's a kind of cocktail drink, it's a new product for the local market, therefore it's a launching

Age limit: yap, there's no age restriction, as long as you're well verse in English, presentable, that will do

8pm still haven't eat dinner meh ?

transport ah, nope....

Welll...if me...i off work at 5.30 have to go home bath n change n have to take a transport go subang(jam some more leh!), so where got time dinner woh....???

eivan: u know what i think, go gym n take bath (hopefully near ur office) then only go there la. can go early for briefing n stuff mah.

eivan: u know what i think, go gym n take bath (hopefully near ur office) then only go there la. can go early for briefing n stuff mah.

shazzac, thanks, that's exactly what i'm thinking tongue.gif

Eivan, i'll try to ask khai if he'll be there on that day, maybe he can give you a lift smile.gif

ah......i got Fitness First here, California around here, Club Hatch is nearby but the main problem is i don have a membership...... sad.gif

N by the time i reach home is at least 6.45pm!!!bath + pan leng leng i'll need at least 45minutes.... tongue.gif Who is Khai? tongue.gif

Hai..."wan tai dim tai" here kira there kira oso....not enough time..... sad.gif

hmmm i already sent you my profile before. i'm interested and currently available for the job. and if studio pic (but not full body pic) is needed, please let me know.

thanks. wink.gif

Eivan: Khai = cheekyboy, btw, where do you live oh ? goto Subang so difficult ah ?

Zoe: okie dokie, i think cheekyboy will have part of your profile edi, ya ? will just get from him as we're on this together

Well....i'm staying in cheras...n that hour u know la...jam... my place go Puchong IOI needs at least 30minutes(no jam), Subang is further than puchong rite?

I'm not familiar with Subang, my bf even worst. Meaning transportation back oso a problem lo...

i have license but I can't drive... tongue.gif

N by the way...i'm new in these kinda freelancing, 150 for liquor job for 5 hours is a kinda low or normal or high pay? I heard some girl do liquor job got a few bucks oh... unsure.gif

ermm... Cheras is really pretty bad.. but you're lucky coz cheekyboy lives in Cheras tongue.gif i'll let him know if he can give you a lift then, not sure whether he'll be there with the clients...

Hyatt Subang is pretty easy to find... we'll submit the profile first, after the candidates confirmed, then we only think about ways going ard, k ?

ship until the bridge will become straight lar... nothing will be done if we worry too much

Zoe: okie dokie, i think cheekyboy will have part of your profile edi, ya ? will just get from him as we're on this together

yep yep he has. i sent to him already too. smile.gif

mr ken ar...me wanna apply for ta job! hehe...thanks thanks..i'd send ya my profile + form long time dy...ya can locate it?

btw...eivan -- im staying in cheras too..and most probably if no1 fetch den i'll be driving there...IF i get ta job lah....so i could give ya a lift....we can use kesas mar....although i dunno where ta place is lah....but since dey say it's easy to find den we mai find 2gether lah?

newayz...if we get ta job den only discuss lah..but for now, transportation wun be a prob dy...hehee

some updates for you...

WORKING HOURS is one standard 4hr shift from 9pm to 1am, but girls should get there at 8pm for briefing by client as we most probably won't have any interview sessions looking at the timeline. If you're experienced liquor girl, you can probably get there around 8:30pm as you would know most of the procedures, but if you're new to promoting liquor, then i strongly suggest that you get there around 8pm.

UNIFORM

Uniforms provided. Basically, a 1 piece dress in apple green with abit of gold lacey ribbon or something similar. Promoters to be on white high heels (open toes) SHOES NOT PROVIDED!! There's no way for you to preview the uniforms, but rest assured that it's in line with what you see most liquor girls wear these days.

VENUE is RP (Ruman Peranakan), at Hyatt Saujana, Subang

DIRECTIONS TO HYATT SAUJANA, SUBANG

How to get there? Hyatt Saujana is on the way from Federal Highway to Subang Airport (our old international airport). You can see the turn off before you reach the first roundabout at Terminal 1.

• You can come from Federal Highway (the road to Subang Airport is the first exit after Subang Jaya exit, whether you're coming from KL/PJ direction or you're coming from Klang/Shah Alam direction).
  • You can also come from NKVE, take the Subang Jaya / Subang Airport exit whichever direction you're coming from... in fact just follow the aeroplane sign (but don't go to KLIA yah? tongue.gif )
  • If you're coming from any other route... from KESAS you'll have to go through either Sunway then to Subang Jaya, then head towards KL on Feferal H'way.
  • If you're coming from any other route... from LDP/SPRINT/PENCHALA LINK/KERINCHI LINK then either head to Federal H'way heading Subang Jaya direction OR head to NKVE at the Damansara / Bandar Utama toll and head towards Subang Jaya / Subang Airport direction.
now the burning question.... what are we selling/promoting?

THE LIQUEUR is a mixture of COGNAC, VODKA & Exotic Passion Fruits. It comes in a 750ml / 375ml / 50ml bottle. That's about all that we can reveal at the moment without pre-empting the launch of the product.

mr ken ar...me wanna apply for ta job! hehe...thanks thanks..i'd send ya my profile + form long time dy...ya can locate it?

btw...eivan -- im staying in cheras too..and most probably if no1 fetch den i'll be driving there...IF i get ta job lah....so i could give ya a lift....we can use kesas mar....although i dunno where ta place is lah....but since dey say it's easy to find den we mai find 2gether lah?

newayz...if we get ta job den only discuss lah..but for now, transportation wun be a prob dy...hehee

Thank u 1st ah!!! biggrin.gif

If we got the job, i hope we won't be sesat there...last time my fren went there sesat on the way back home for almost 1 hour. Pusing pusing pusing still turn back the same place tongue.gif ! ha ha ha