Sign in to follow this  
WildBerry

Jalan jalan cari makan!

anyone has any recommendations on good food?

good means yummy nyum-nyum tongue.gif

Any location around malaysia or other places also can..

Just list down k! lookaround.gif

recommend a Hong Kong restaurant---> Kim Gary !!!! tongue.gif

da food quite delicious....

branches around KL at sg. wang, mid valley and sunway pyramid!!

lol..

i tried that before..

but not really nice coz the people there are crowded and i guess their food is also somehow "crowded" too ohmy.gif

Anyone tried the seafood wrapped in aluminium foil at Petaling street?

That is really nice and HOT!!

Some of my frens were blowup.gif

lol..

one of my fren brought me to Jln Ipoh eat dim sum.. he said that is one of the famous place for dim sum.. have you guys try it yet? But i think is so so only.. rolleyes.gif

Anyone tried the seafood wrapped in aluminium foil at Petaling street?

yes, sedap!

one of my fren brought me to Jln Ipoh eat dim sum.. he said that is one of the famous place for dim sum.. have you guys try it yet?

yes, sedap!

erm..

In the morning, there is a stall sells Porridge.. very nice!! tongue.gif Its at petaling street too! and beside the porridge stall there is a stall selling Wan Tan Mee oso very famous wan.. and expensive.. wink.gif

Anyone likes Nasi Kandar?

Theres one at CHow Yang ,ss2 called Nasi Kandar Kayu Penang and another one is Pelita.. but i'm not sure about whether is good or not now.. blink.gif

erm... how bout Laksa?

I dont know which place is nice besides Penang, but i know theres one van selling laksa around ss2 during pasar malam nites .. A lot of people and many people queue up first before the van arrive... So LOYAL.. lol.. tongue.gif

erm... how bout Laksa?

hmm... last night i was at the pasar malam at taman desa, kuala lumpur and the asam laksa there was quite nice as the gravy was sweet. i like sweet stuff!

why do so many girls like going to pasar malam?

the asam laksa near my office at an alley around jalan sultan ismail / jalan raja abdullah / jalan doraisamy, kuala lumpur is very authentic. but you need to be careful. [it is smack behind the 'bodhi tree' night club.]

the curry laksa along the coastal road of johor bahru heading to skudai just past hyatt is quite nice.

erm..

In the morning, there is a stall sells Porridge.. very nice!! tongue.gif Its at petaling street too! and beside the porridge stall there is a stall selling Wan Tan Mee oso very famous wan.. and expensive.. wink.gif

Anyone likes Nasi Kandar?

Theres one at CHow Yang ,ss2 called Nasi Kandar Kayu Penang and another one is Pelita.. but i'm not sure about whether is good or not now.. blink.gif

erm... how bout Laksa?

I dont know which place is nice besides Penang, but i know theres one van selling laksa around ss2 during pasar malam nites .. A lot of people and many people queue up first before the van arrive... So LOYAL.. lol.. tongue.gif

wb,i heard there's on wan tan mee stall start business bout 4am is that the one in petaling street?the chow yang in ss2 still have ah?near where ohhh??thought gulung d tongue.gif

i guess kassie must be get angry me?!!! because just now i was kidding wth her, until now she still say 'she is a dog'.. oklah SORRY LOR!!!!

aiyoh...i where got get angry so easily la!!! first day knoe me meh? i only easily get angr when i juz wake up in de morning ma.....ahahhhah

wb,i heard there's on wan tan mee stall start business bout 4am is that the one in petaling street?the chow yang in ss2 still have ah?near where ohhh??thought gulung d tongue.gif

Nope .. i dont think is the Petaling street wan tan mee..

that stall open its business around 8 something wan wor.. rolleyes.gif

Chow yang is still at ss2.. just that the name change already become "Lim Har Mee" i think.. but is still there! tongue.gif

ohhhh then anybody know where's the wan tan mee???

wb,chow yang near where?

to be more specific.. there is one Mobile Station, then turn into the road and go straight.. and there is ChowYang right after Nasi Kandar kayu Penang! wink.gif

seldom hang out in ss2..ehhehe

Ok..

i dont know if you guys tried this before..

its Loh Shu Fan in a wok..

the place is inside Lot10 food court..

the stall is next to the claypot stall..

It is nice but i dont know if you guys like it tongue.gif

talk about petaling street..

theres one stall inside the lorong.. opposite the food court there.. theres one stall selling Hakka Mee/Pan Mee..

their hakka mee is not bad..

Theres a few stalls selling hakka mee but this one is the nearest to the first stall selling Bak kut teh smile.gif

talk about petaling street..

theres one stall inside the lorong.. opposite the food court there.. theres one stall selling Hakka Mee/Pan Mee..

their hakka mee is not bad..

Theres a few stalls selling hakka mee but this one is the nearest to the first stall selling Bak kut teh smile.gif

yeah....i ate tat hakka mee b4..not bad!!!

and there oso got a stall sell pan mee...oso quite nice!!!

petaling street there got a stall selling kari puff and donut....all fried on the spot!!! da kari puff really delicious... drool.gif

i used to buy it everyday when i was still secondary!!! hehe... tongue.gif

da donut cost 4 for RM1 only....cheap!!! cool.gif