Sign in to follow this  
WildBerry

Jalan jalan cari makan!

Subang Jaya... try the fried chicken rice on morning and afternoon ..( not selling on 11~2pm.. because econ rice is selling..) ...

the shop is Wong Sun Kee(something like this).. at SS14...

there is quite alot of land mark... it is at the main road... the main road is between SS15( taylor college.. inti college.. Mcdonald..) and SS14..

"De Molen" Holland Cofee

This restaurant is @ Penang, Bukit mERTAJAM town

Has very nice western food there... with resonable price... I love their fish and chips and spaghetti

And u should try the ICE LEMON TEA... very special taste unlike others ice lemon tea they use powder to make ice lemon tea...

De Molen uses fresh lemon that really really that can Quench ur THIRST!!

For coffee lovers should try hot capucino... and coffee floating (has liquor)

Go try if u live somewhere near Bukit Mertajam ba.... :)

:praisegod:

Oh.. i like e pan mee at "Mian Dui Mian"! They have a few pan mee varieties, expecially the dry pan mee, the sauce is mouth smacking!! They have branches is Uptown (DU) and Damansara Perdana! E other pan mee restaurant will be "Bao Bao", they have nice pan mee, too! I always go to the Aman Suria branch to eat de. But scared will get fat... :P

If those order dishes den i thk is "Paris Restaurant" in SS2 lor! E price is reasonable and its really yuummmmy~ Yesterday i just wen to hav dinner wit ma best bud! We ordered kangkong belacan (rm8), chiew pai tauhu (rm8) and marmite pork chop (rm6) den add e service tax and drinks it only cost abt rm 27! We get so ful dat we had to eat ice cream in mcD to digest.... errr.... for me i thk is more effective than ENO.. haha...

Another restaurant that i recently ate which is also ordering dishes de is "Good Old Days" in kayu ara. Just next to pantai seafood restaurant. Quite a new restaurant and de atmosphere is kinda gd. It design looks like those olden days chinese inns. They serve our tea in2 bowls and the table & chairs are really heavy. -___-" i thk dey wan2 prevent ppl frm fighting ba. Cant turn over the table n lift up e chair easily ma. Heh~ The price of the food is stil reasonable and it is nice. However i thk dat dey shud have more chicken dishes lor. Mostly are pork and fish. But is worth to try it. =)

Sabah Noodle House (1-38),

:clapclap: Found out a newly open food court at Dataran Sunway selling Sabah style Pork Noodle...Taste Great!!

This aunty had been selling for more than twenty yrs in my hometown Sabah...also sell curry mee, dry curry chicken and etc....

The food court Located in middle of Dataran Sunway. From LDP highway to Ikea go through underpass, passes Pelangi Damansara, further up on your right there's Eon/UOB bank, turn right then u will see the food court. Look For Sabah Noodle House....

Must try!!! :P

Open from 9am to 10pm , Reasonable price for great food RM4 to RM5.50....

*drool* :clapclap::wub:

being away from malaysian for years and coming back for holiday in dec

AND IM GOING TO HAVE IT ALL listed here in this thread

LOL

... hope i could find someone to go visit these with me :( im such a lonely-freak :(:shakehead::(

Have you girls tried Buffalo Steakhouse at Dataran Mentari?

They offer reasonable price of set menus thou.

I'm tempted by 记得吃 "Gei Dak Sek"'s ice blended fruit sago, especially the 芒果露 "Mango Loh" and some others. I think it's satisfying and affordable. The one I went to was at SS2. But i hear that they have another branch in Low Yat.

Any dessert house better than this, do share babes. ^^

I think Sushi Zanmai is a very good place to have good food with good company! Prices are reasonable too. Thanks to a friend's recommendation, I will always order the soft shell crab maki and garden salad with special zanmai dressing. YUMM~~!!

[quote name='lyrexia' date='30 September 2009 - 10:01 PM' timestamp='1254319297' post='572107']
I think Sushi Zanmai is a very good place to have good food with good company! Prices are reasonable too. Thanks to a friend's recommendation, I will always order the soft shell crab maki and garden salad with special zanmai dressing. YUMM~~!!
[/quote]

have you tried Pasta Zanmai??? i think it is nice thou... haha...
[size=2]

do lurk into this directory for you food hunting... =p[/size]

[url="http://www.701panduan.com/var/4/dining.html"]http://www.701panduan.com/var/4/dining.html[/url]

if you love steak..then can try out this restaurant..

Steak with blue cheeze... Good!

[url="http://www.taufulou.com/2010/05/best-steak-in-town-castell-restaurant.html"]http://www.taufulou.com/2010/05/best-steak-in-town-castell-restaurant.html[/url]

[quote name='lyrexia' date='30 September 2009 - 10:01 PM' timestamp='1254319297' post='572107']
[/quote]

The only cons that I would say about Sushi Zanmai is the excessive long queue most of the time (even during non-peak hours) and the food quality can drop once in a while. Other than that, quite a good place to have Japanese food.