Sign in to follow this  
WildBerry

Jalan jalan cari makan!

some more 'kei tak sek' at ss2, jalan imbi... their 'zha jiang mee' n desert 'sai mai lou' is very nice.....

i have been eat a pan mee at serdang too, but i donno how to go dy, my fren bring me go 1, very nice, it is beside a kampung house....any1 try b4?

there's alot of places where i went to...

- wong kok char chan teng at SS2

- the famous "yong tau foo" = Balakong, ( the fishball darn BIG) somore sedap..

- steamboat- at kay ell...dunno wats d name of d shop

- chicken chop = kay ell and uptown

- dim sum = paramount garden n kay ell

- assam fish = paramount garden..restaurant lookng fook..i thk so...

- bread story at SS2

- wai sik kai at SS2

- prawn mee..opposite chen moh primary skool...n d milo ais..darn sedap wan...+ d mee la..n chee cheong fun oso...

so many places to eat eh.. i only eat at one place leh.. at home.. whatever food oso got.. sommore got best cook couple in the world.. tongue.gif

hmmmmm.... smile.gif

yameh? i oways appear at ss2, y din notice this shop? open at night?

1 more i would like to intro is thai food at genting kelang, setapak. same role with kenny roagers, opposite to the public bank! the shop name is call OM thai food.

the thai food there is very nice, especially their tom yam soup! i like the tom yam cendawan very much there!

if you are staying in penang, go look for Continental Bakery shop around Penang Plaza.

They have yummy mushroom soup , spaghetti and nasi lemak. biggrin.gif

And of coz, the bread are nice too!! But the price is another thing lah.. biggrin.gif

su minh last time i went to penang. i go eat those food stall beside sunway hotel..not bad ei. i like the chu cheong fun style in penang. tongue.gif

yameh? i oways appear at ss2, y din notice this shop? open at night?

'Long Si Fu' opens after 6pm, if not mistaken. One thing for sure is, it closes in the afternoon. It's located in the same row as 'Sek Hou Dee'.

There's a stall near Low Yat Plaza that sells fried chicken chop (Uncle Bob), superb! It's boneless and the texture is like chicken drumstick although it's actually chicken breast meat.

If you opt for a Chinese style dinner, 'Tai Tai' in 1U is not a bad choice also. The fresh ingredients and home-style cookings can make you feel just like home!

'Long Si Fu' opens after 6pm, if not mistaken. One thing for sure is, it closes in the afternoon. It's located in the same row as 'Sek Hou Dee'.

tongue.gif oh...ok thank u... i wil go to have a try!

Anyone tried 'Long Si Fu' in SS2 before? Very nice dim sum and desserts. There's always people standing in front to wait for seats, and the seats are just so limited!

is it really nice?expensice?

if got chance,sure will go lo

there's alot of places where i went to...

- wong kok char chan teng at SS2

- the famous "yong tau foo" = Balakong, ( the fishball darn BIG) somore sedap..

- steamboat- at kay ell...dunno wats d name of d shop

- chicken chop = kay ell and uptown

- dim sum = paramount garden n kay ell

- assam fish = paramount garden..restaurant lookng fook..i thk so...

- bread story at SS2

- wai sik kai at SS2

- prawn mee..opposite chen moh primary skool...n d milo ais..darn sedap wan...+ d mee la..n chee cheong fun oso...

if want go wonng kok char chan teng,i think kim gary is better

is it really nice?expensice?

if got chance,sure will go lo

Yup, very nice. smile.gif Since they mainly sell dim sum and desserts only, if you don't eat 'too' much, won't be expensive.

su minh last time i went to penang. i go eat those food stall beside sunway hotel..not bad ei. i like the chu cheong fun style in penang. tongue.gif

oh... that place is call "New Lane" kekekekeke

a lot of food there hor? there is a coffee shop famous for its chic rice, porridge and also char hor fun wan.. tongue.gif

If you like Italian food, then maybe you can get your satisfaction in Pizzeria Bella Italia. I tried the spicy seafood soup and salmon lasagna, both are also very good! clap.gif

Normally, we can only eat chicken or beef lasagna, so if you want something special, the salmon lasagna is what you should try. chef.gif

California Pizza Kitchen KLCC.

Go for this: BBQ chicken salad (cant remember the full name, but it comes with tortilla chips and turkey ham)

Skip this: Jamaican Jerk Pizza. (it's too sweet-ish for my liking)

trishotiwuth Posted on Nov 30 2005, 04:44 AM

California Pizza Kitchen KLCC.

I have gone to a California Pizza Kitchen in KLCC. Not too bad...

Pastas in Fasta Pasta (Ikano). Fresh, tasty pastas with the right sauce and ingredients. The best thing is, they charge only 5% on tax, but provide good service. Most restaurants usually charge 15% (government tax + service charge).

Do you mean christmas pudding? It's contained fruits, and rum too. I saw some in Cold Storage(Section 14), but not sure about hotel's one. smile.gif

ya i knew cold storage got sale the xmas fruit cakes, but im looking for hotel's one...coz its more tasty...n rum...

Aiiyaaa...most the food place in here r non-halal... :(

I really like asam laksa...in ipoh there one chinese stall that r halal..always go there..I think the shop name is "Vegas" like the blended lime juice too...

There is one restaurant in Kajang that served Thai Food...really delicious...very fast service...recomended try Dagin goreng cili putih and Tomyam kapal pecah...sluurrrppp...waa...very hungry la now... :drool:

there is one mamak near my Uni is good. UTAR PJ seksyen 13 :P

Opposite of the uni.. the seller is an INDIAN, he cooks Kari Kambing the best!!!!!!!!!!!

But he dont cook it everyday!!! and some more just a small pot of it only!!

Lovelove that curry stall!! Yummylicious and best of all the price is darn cheap!!!! :wink3: