Sign in to follow this  
michellechen

Love!!!

lol sherina. that's soo sweet.

i was also the one to ask about our position etc and the next thing i know, we're together. all cuddled up and stuffs. wink.gif

wub.gif

Azxel,

U happy now? She I guess happy also? Who say there's no happy ending ? tongue.gif Anyway, that was a nice story... but am sure that your future ones would be nicer...

Well, there's no happy ending because we didn't live happily ever after together. Anyway, I'm glad that I didn't end up marrying her and I guess to a certain extend she's happy with her life now (hey! she's living in the US of A. Who wouldn't be happy?) biggrin.gif

Future ones... hmmm... that story remains to be told. smile.gif

I've given up being a romantic. I'm more of a practical person these days. biggrin.gif

The 1st year of our relationship my and his parents does not agree we were together coz they said that we r too young and there's a lot of things that we have too face in the future...my mom try to seperate us by sending me to a college in n9 and its a very2 religious college...but his mom give me a ring to remember him and also as an unofficial engagement ring!at that time he admit to both of our parents that he really love me..

for the few months I never see or even call him when I was in that college but then I "curi2" go home and see him..luckily we have a very understanding frenz that support our relationship, especially my best fren...she is the one that give me place to stay when I coming back to my home town without my mom premission...hehehe...

but now ok already...my mom already accepted him coz both of us hv finished our studies...and my bf mom just pass away last year sad.gif

planning 2 get married soon..dunno when our money is enough...hehehe...cant wait anymore... tongue.gif

newbie here.. smile.gif

well..my love story..how it happened...May 2004 i joined the Unduk Ngadau Kaamatan pageant, his mom was one of the committee for the pageant..but, no we didnt knew each other..at that point of time. One of our activities during the pageant was a demonstration of the Japanese martial arts, Shorinji Kempo..and his dad happened to be one of the sensei..haha tongue.gif he was there too but i wasnt keen on looking on anyone..that was the 1st time he saw me..but i didnt saw him..i mean noticed him, haha..too bad..well, it was on the month of May 2004.

August 2004 i enrolled for studies in IPTS, met new people..and darn, i entered the wrong class, but luckily there was one girl who was very nice and freindly as well as helpful..after the wrong class session, she invited me to joined her and her friends for a drink in the nearest coffeeshop, there i met Aud, who was happen to be my bf cousin!! but, well it didnt start there though, i went online and chat wif Aud till one day she introduced me to her cousin..yeah..my bf now..hhaha..he was in KL still, at that point of time.. sad.gif it was around nov and dec 2004 we got ourself familiar wif each other (only through the YM thing though tongue.gif )

We started to get the heat on January last year after he came back to KK, tons of mails and messages (frequent!)hahaha...and we had our 1st date on April!! (April, mind you..it took us few months to be ready to meet each other eventhough we were already saying lovewords.. wink.gif ) and now..we are together..despite of all the things that shadowed us from each other in the first place..it feels amazing when the person you`ve been waiting for is always around you..only you didnt knew it..so..gals..check out your surroundings.. rolleyes.gif

mine:

meet him through a forum. then started chat in msn tongue.gif then meet in real person, watched movie. biggrin.gif

20 august, v get together...v appreciate each other very much. but the barriers is he is working in singapore. but the sweetest thing is he make himself to come back to kl every weekend to see me tongue.gif every friday midnite i fetch him from pudu bus station at midnite, then fetch him back to sentral station every sun nite. v only get to meet each other 2 days in a week. so v really appreciate each time v get to see each other tongue.gif

sounds like I should join more forums. tongue.gif

Gives hope that somewhere out there, there's that someone for me... hehe

first love(now ex-bf unfortunately):

same school. i was form 5 he was upper 6 (2 years age gap). we often meet but we didnt speak to each other. just knew each other names and walk past each other with just a smile.

one day one of my close frens introduced the both of us since we played the same online game: ragnarok online loki server (now stopped already). then we started talking, getting close to each other...then one day he asked me to be his "khai mui" @ godsis. i agreed. then we started going out as "brother and sister" before developing as "boyfriend and girlfriend".

our first kiss was in school in the staircase. the thrill was that it was in school and anyone could just walk by tht time. but he just kissed me briefly coz i was mad at him for something he did.

he dumped me a few months ago (to be exact, 16.09.2005). he changed alot. he often tries to confuse the both of us now. first he wants to cut contact, then he said he misses me and want to get back together, then want to cut contact again. now we are just friends again i guess. complicated relationship. but i really savour and treasure those moments together.

looks like everybody hv their ups n downs...relationship is really complicated especially u already give 101% comitment... unsure.gif

I was juz playing a friendster like normal until i met tis gal. Well, it was 3 months ago when got to kno her then hv a chat in msn n then sms to each other later on. Somehiw , things move pretty quick and i didn't expected it to be so rush. She started to call me "lou gong". Well, im single and lonely at that time, suddenly a gal call me " lou gong " and want me to be her bf ooo....y not? then i juz join it for fun and not taking is seriously. The main reason for i can't seriously into tis is becoz....the friendster pic is not mine :P juz a random dude.

So, enters the second week we kno each other. Tis 2 weeks, we chat on the hp every night every day. We often tease each other with so much of romantic words. I miss u , all tat often can be heard in our conversations. We edi become gf/bf before we even come out and meet up. But we promise to come out one day. As time passes, i feel uneasy and not happy at all everytime after i chat wit her coz i feel im lying to a gal who is so caring and loving like her. I got to know tat she hv over 10 ex's during the studying yrs.

All are short relationships. Few of them are from friendster as well. My impression to her is she is juz another player to me. But she says she already changed coz is already older now. She wants a steady relationship and she found it now.

As the fact that she still duno the lou pek pic is not me :( so i know tis thing gonna end one day. So , i decided to let her keep on with her fantasy and cut it off the "lou gong chai' relationship wit her. Everyday morning, she will gimme a morning call and keep in touch with me the whole day. As im 21 yr old working adult , she is juz an 18 yr old juz after finishing her study. She is at home everyday while im working everyday in the office. I have to turn off my hp. All tis while, she nvr call me and im the one who call her.

But i didn't mind that, coz im the guy here and she is juz a gal juz after study. So, everytime she miss call me, if i din call her back , she will either miss call until my hp "pow cha" or sms later on asking me y am i not replying her. Im vr busy but at the same time i hv to reply her. So, tis shows how much she is checking on me everyday. I go where also will tell her. So she know wat i do everyday.

As i feel tis relationship is some sort of fantasy coz we didn't actually meet up b4 and i don even intended to do so althout she told me she wants to for few times already. One day, she even offer to come over to my office :blink: which i managed to reject it giving my reasons of vr busy. Our relationship becoming stronger and stronger. I feel that i already started to put in my feel on her and becoming serious although im telling myself not to coz tis is not a right thing for me to do.I should end tis as soon as i can. I tried ignoring her sms n miss calls for the whole day but end up in a crying night :( From that time , i already know i've fallen into her after so many promises and i miss u stuffs going on. But the fact is i may not be the type of guy she wants. She don't even know me in real but its juz me who seen her only. She keeps on bragging about how she worrys that i will care about her looks. Actually , she really care how i think of her looks.

I've told her i don really care about her looks actually. I really serious to her only. But i told her i really scare and sad now coz i donno want to put all my feeling into her or not. She also says the same thing. As i feel that each time i chat with her , im actually lying her. So, end is coming soon. Its either i end up tis relationship or juz tell her the truth that im not the perfect guy. So, she start to push for a meet up which i don't even want to. But after a while, i juz say i'll meet her up tis coming weekend. But i already know i can't make it for the meet up. So on that day , suddenly.........................................

Stay Tune...... :P Bye Bye

Kassie...i have the same story line with my current bf...we met in a car forum...i was browsing tru a forum as i helped my guy fren who is a dummy in iT...and so post some stuff...and he was there PM without knowing i am agal...i pretend as a guy...after knowing me like 2 months+++ He back to his hometown...he works in Singapore....hometown in Penang....we met in penang and spend the wonderful 4 days as a stranger...imagine me alone travel to penang to take the risk...me and him as like love at 1st sight...kakaka....till now we onli meet like once a month or once in 2 two months...:)

it was my first time exploring ICQ chatroom. Clicked on one room, then saw this nick 'think'...it caught my attention coz it seems to make me wonder how interesting is this person to name himself 'think'. We chat as we were the only one in the chatroom...and after he came back from UK...we met, we went through some "turbulences" together and we got together...till today....5 years plus lo....

it was my first time exploring ICQ chatroom. Clicked on one room, then saw this nick 'think'...it caught my attention coz it seems to make me wonder how interesting is this person to name himself 'think'. We chat as we were the only one in the chatroom...and after he came back from UK...we met, we went through some "turbulences" together and we got together...till today....5 years plus lo....he's truly me darling....

mine...

it's been a long time since i played with IRC. then on this particular night, i was boring at home. friends went out for clubbing but i was not in the mood. so i online and met this guy. his nick is cute. so, we chat and he gave me his IC number because he was asking for my hp and i dont give him. then, after that, we switched to hp and sms. then we called and two weeks later we met. i was late on the first date. but we enjoyed so much on our first date. he also showed me his IC on the first date and i trusted him a lot because of that. then we hit on from there lorr... now, going to be two years liao.

Edited by miyoko

cossie: zzzzzz... oh what? zzzzzzz... girls topic

duh....where are you now?? msianBABES lah.....of course girls' topic

wow...nice reading all those stories hehe. Now i feel alittle embarrassed telling mine coz it's alittle different from the norm haha. I met my bf when i was 14 and him 15 in microsoft chat in 1999(gone now :s).Been 7 years now :P. Was bored so i logged on and then we bumped into each other in a chatroom. We talked for hours then exchanged emails. The next day after school, i checked my mailbox and there it was, an email from the guy i met in the chatroom the day before. I dont know why i replyed maybe coz i thought he was sincere....he wrote me a 23KB email, telling me bout his country(Scotland) and never even asked for my pic. To cut the story short, just in case you fall asleep.We wrote emails everyday, sharing experiences, school etc like good friends. We got to know each other better as time passed by.And we were and still are obsessed with emailing.We realised we really care for each other but thought it silly coz we have never met so we said we are good friends. Then one day he visited me and stayed in Malaysia, with my family for 1 month and that was how it all began :). He visited twice and we have been together for two years now. Although it's tough but not impossible if u really love and care for each other. Am currently studying in Australia and hopefully he will be able to join me in a few months time as he promised :). He just graduated, got a job and working very hard to save up for a working holiday visa in Australia for one year so that he can be with me. Am looking forward to it........and excited :wub::D . That's basically a very very summarised version of my love story haha. And we still keep all our chat transcripts, emails we have sent over the years.......even present wrappings!

Edited by becky_lass

wow, another becky and 7 years?!!! :o

*salutes*

i wish mine can last that long. 7 seems like forever for me. :(

wow, another becky and 7 years?!!! :o

*salutes*

i wish mine can last that long. 7 seems like forever for me. :(

yeap, 7 years :)......time flies.....but it feels like yesterday haha.....if you really love that person, i don't see why it cant last? Hmm....r u also in long distance? :).But of course, it's not easy so i can understand hehe.....

nopes. not my current r/ship. he lives just 15 mins away. couldnt take it (my previous ldr). keke. :)

oh well, it's prolly just me.