Sign in to follow this  
michellechen

Love!!!

i also wanna hear can ah?

wat stories?? benny's love stories??

me also wanna hear...benny is telling us history[his-story].hehe...

me also wanna hear...benny is telling us history[his-story].hehe...

kylie ah u ah...i wan then u also wan ah..wuahaha..ok we sama sama go n listen then we split da bill in half k

MC: well you're not 'old' ok! you're mature.... hehehe got that 'smell of woman' blink.gif hahaha ok enough of my crap! now im in more understanding position as to why you're now still studying at the age of 'jordan's number'... RIGHT! ENOUGH! IM NOT GOING TO REPEAT YOUR AGE OVER N OVER AGAIN! oops.gif

kylie, funny, kawaii: hey gals.... what's wrong with you huh? what's so interesting about my love stories anyway confused1.gif nothing is so 'kuang kuang lit lit' wo. i think nivac has got better stories to tell us, hoh NIVAC?!?!?! you there? kekeke

benny ah we r curious thats y...so when u wan ur dinner ah turned.gif..wuauahahah

nivac got no short story to tell, only long ones...*just kidding*

my love stories start from primary..so it's rather long and boring

wah from primary ah sounds interesting la..when u wanna share share with us

wah from primary ah sounds interesting la..when u wanna share share with us

i also wanna '8'..

i also wanna '8'..

jom we sibuk together... turned.gif

he's not replying wo... dun wanna '8' with us

dry.gif

kylie, funny, kawaii: hey gals.... what's wrong with you huh? what's so interesting about my love stories anyway confused1.gif nothing is so 'kuang kuang lit lit' wo. i think nivac has got better stories to tell us, hoh NIVAC?!?!?! you there? kekeke

Hahaha I wanna know too tongue.gif bkt boy's history ... should be interesting ... hahah tongue.gif dont run away

oh well... there seems like a strong demand from you babes on my past love life huh dry.gif

can somebody organise something so that i could 'share' my experience with you babes in one go confused1.gif

remember >>> DINNER ON YOU!

that's the only conditi0n tongue.gif

oh well... there seems like a strong demand from you babes on my past love life huh dry.gif

can somebody organise something so that i could 'share' my experience with you babes in one go confused1.gif

remember >>> DINNER ON YOU!

that's the only conditi0n

tongue.gif

Can can no problem haha ... jom Murni ... ler... know you dont like ... then we go to Uncle Lim then haha, one sandwich okie hahhaha tongue.gif

awww i love reading about how couples met! so sweet lah. haha.

my boyfriend introduced himself to me after i impressed him with my emceeing skills at an event, lol. the sad part is i don't even remember him from that night because i was so so tired and hungry by then! hahaha poor guy. he had to go through all the hard work of asking people about me and getting my msn from them before we finally got started talking.

several weeks of regular emails and chats later, we finally got back to malaysia and started dating. and the rest is history. smile.gif

I'm sure most babes here dun mind listenin 2 long stories... Tht's y I started this thread- 2 hear all ur lovey-dovey stories... biggrin.gif

dun u guys know sharing is caring?

wahhahahaa

Whoa.., if got guy fetch means tht's my bf ar? Then if got moustache 1 is my dad, izit..?   

Whoa, u really got potential 2 b a stalker, izn't it?  Tht 1 is my classmate, ler. I also knw his gf 1 ler... Poor me, always no transport 2 get 2 tht stupid isolated Cyberjaya, so always gotta get lift fr here n ther...

p.s- Mayb sumtimes u can gimme a lift 2 since u r also stayin n Kepong... hehe Then u can reveal ur mysterious identity...

i already resign from luct...next week its my last day..before i go i will reveal myself...hahahaha

these days a lot of people advertise in the newspaper to look for wives and gfs.

i wonder how can love develop from there..

whoa,childhood sweetheart..tell tell tell..hehe

these days a lot of people advertise in the newspaper to look for wives and gfs.

i wonder how can love develop from there..

I hav no idea... no2.gif I thought d trend now is speed dating... laughing.giftongue.gif Any1 tried tht b4? tongue.gif

I hav no idea... no2.gif I thought d trend now is speed dating... laughing.giftongue.gif Any1 tried tht b4? tongue.gif

love to try it someday..

who wans to accompany me??