Sign in to follow this  
michellechen

Love!!!

It sounds unbelievable even I feel so when I recall it. I have no idea when I first met my bf. I know there is always a guy behind the window looking at me since I got my memory. We grew up together since kindergarten. Our families are close friends. We went home, tuition, school, lunch, holiday together. He was once said to be gay when we were in primary as he has never been close with any girls. ^_^

Then, we applied for secondary school. My first choice was a girl school while his was a boy school, but we both got our second choice and got in the same school. This was a great coincidence and everything started here. He is a quiet guy, full with secrets, never speak out what he feels. He accompanied me wherever I went, waited me outside my classroom, carried all my stuffs for me. I have even found my ugly primary pics in his room. How stupid am I that I didnt realise what he meant as I have get used to his careness.

Later msn was introduced, we talked everything anything thro msn. Then I comfirmed smthg when I received a valentine card with his name on it and nothing else. All the years in secondary school were tough because of our strict families. I'm really touched for everything he has done for me. We got thro very very much and appreciate each other more.

He is really really a good guy, as my friends said, he is a dino that's gonna disappear from earth. We have been together for about 6+years. Yes! I know he is the one, my first and the only love! I would never ever let him go it's just so so foolish for me to do so. He has no sweet mouth but I can feel his love. Thank god it's just so lucky for me to have him.

Thank god :)

May love angels bless all of us here :wub:

Edited by Aster

wow so many real life stories here whether it's happy / sad ending but tats life n I guess as long as we still hv faith in luv we'll meet 1 :)

I've a few 'bad' experience with guys everytime I put in 100% effort but I'm always at the loosing end...sigh...then I tot I don't hv much luck with guys n I was approaching 30 so Ive finally made up my mind to concentrate on my career n at this very point I met him online ....I've been ignoring him but it seems he's just so persistent. He wasnt even someone tat I'll consider to b friend with then 1 fine day we went for a day trip to ketam n was busy eating the delicious seafood we missed the last boat tats how it started ;) but well I guess it's fated lo :P we dated 3mts he already propose but got rejected but we got married the following year n my guy friends always ask me whether is it accident(pregnant) wo ha ha but only pregnant 1y later ....phew....wat a long typing.....time flies our marriage approaching 5th anniversary soon with 2 kids now :D

Edited by veronwps

my bf and i are secondary school mates...we have been together for two years and more now...he studies opposite my class and that time always curi curi peep me d but i nvr notice it.haha :P den we got to know from friendster and for the first time,i knew that he exists at that time...but finally,because of his effort to chase me,i got together with him just in a month or more...

zen, he is my current boyfriend and my very first boyfriend.

i'm just 16 now, before we get together, i did not envy any of my friend who has a boyfriend. i enjoyed single life, i think that i can live with myself and all my buddies! when i was in form2, he's in form4, we met each other in a camp in school, is a combined camp which combined the 6 uniform held in taman rimba comanwel, rawang. i'm a girl guides, while he is a kadet bomba. he was in the same group with me :love: but i didn't really talk to him that time (cause i thought he's a malay :P ) the last day of the camp, i finally talked to him, i asked him that whether he knows how to speaks chinese? and cantonese? (cause there's a chidian who understands cantonese but doesn't knows how to speaks in my group as well) he said yes for both question. lastly i've asked a lame question, "are you chinese?" he replied "yes" :lol"

since then we always talk to each other only when we met in school, we didnt chat in msn or sms or phone call at all. we will always talk to each other at back gate after school ends, while waiting for his mum to fetch him and after that i'll walk back home with my friend (i'm staying nearby school). but when he's sitting for spm (he's in form5 and i'm in form3), we rarely talk to each other then. when school reopen this year (i'm in form4), he added me in msn, chat with me and get my phone number, since then he always asked me out for drink, fetch me home after school (although the distance is just like 100m)..that time i didn't really think of having a relationship yet, and i just threat him like a very best friend and glad that he would still come back and visit me, talk to me, care for me..

on the chinese valetineday (i dont even know there's this kind of day), is a sunday. we had breakfast in the morning, after that i went to work and he went for his futsal. he messaged me in the afternoon, he wished me happy valetineday(according to the chinese calendar) and hope i can spend more time with my valetine. i dont even have a valetine and i would rather spend more time with my fellow friends. i told him that and wish him happy valetine day as well...and he told me that he dont have one also, unless...i would take the position.. i didnt take it serious cause normally i thought friend will always joke with you or people might just kidding right..so i just dont care and leave it..

but since that, he asked me more direct (sorry that i've forgotten some details)...there's one day that i made him mad, and i brought phone to school so that i can calm him down and apologize..and we talk about the relation topic again (i was in the chemistry lab).he really asked me am i willing to take that "position". i'm really shocked and nervous that time. i dont know whether he's just joke with me or serious. cause i thought he has a girlfriend from sri aman, which everybody says they are so stable. i told him my doubt. he just came to me after school. my god, that time i'm super nervous man, like i really dont know how to face him, cause i dont wanna lose him as a friend (he's a very very very nice guy) but i'm scare to open up myself to him (experience in form2, that i like a guy, in the end he get together with one of my best friend, felt betrayed and scare of having relationship). when i got into his car, both of us seems like pause for a long moment, and i started the conversation. i asked some silly question like, since when you like me? why you and your ex broke up? why you like me? and he didnt answer i think, i remember he just smiling and kept quiet. but before i get out of his car, he asked whether i willing or not..and i just answer "see first"..

he asked me a few times since that, but i just will ignored him or change topic to avoid that. cause i'm not ready, i feel scare if i make the wrong decision and i scare to get hurt again. finally there one day, i told him that i will answer him when i feel very happy. but then he said "what if you dont feel happy forever?then i wont get my answer forever. what if we get together, and you feel sad, would you just dump me?" i scare that he dont ask me anymore, cause it cant be i just answer him "yes" from no where, and i'm just shy...i dont know how to answer him at that time and excuse that i have to go training. in that training, is the worse training that i ever had, my workout for that day is just 30mins jog, i vomit after 15mins, the last 5mins and even i vomit again after i sat down and rest. i asked my coach why would this happened, he said it might be pushing too hard. my friend in training knows about my story here, she just suggest that tell him i'm very happy today cause my coach praise me that i've been train hard.

that night, i did. during dinner with my friend, before i went for account tuition. i told him that i'm very happy because of........and he said "so can you answer me now?" i told him that i'm bad in subjective question, and would prefer MCQ (multiple choices question). the choices that he gave me was A.yes B. certainly C. of course D. i do E. ok , he said choose one if i want....and i told him that i would like to shade it all black....the date of that day was 7th march 2007

umm.. so you're 16 now and you go to work?

anyway.. enjoy your youth and remember to study hard as well. :P

umm.. so you're 16 now and you go to work?

anyway.. enjoy your youth and remember to study hard as well. :P

only in weekend. but my time is very flexible. cause my boss will understand if i take lift for my camps, competition or studies. :)

hmm i can certain this but love is something unexpectable dear!it comes when u wont want it n it fades when u desire it...its complicated!

Yea...that is so true! Just last week, a guy was proposing 2 be my bf. I did have a slight crush on him before but it wasn't the right time.

and I finally decide to give it a go anyway cuz he's really a sweet guy but this time the timing isn't right for him. His ex told him she's coming over soon (dont know when) n wants to get back.... i'm so so so so sad, words just can't express how I feel.

Guess sometimes love just don't wait for anyone. Just have to trust your instinc n take a leap lol :wink3:

wow,such nice love stories u gals hav here..i duno whether mine is counted as a true love story or nt..

i 1st met my soulmate dis yr..im 16 nw..in my previous yrs,wen im 13,14,15,thrs dis guy who had a crush on me..we were classmates wen 13 n 14..we got along well wen 13,i sat opposite him n crapped lots of stuffs,dat time i din knw dat he likes me,maybe dats his 1st step..then wen we're 14,he gt really serious n proposed to me..bt i rejected cz im jz too young at dat time n i din wan to start an early relationship as i knew my parents would object so thrs no use in starting..plus i wan to continue being frens with him..

bt he didnt give up until dis yr..he finally understands me n nw we're back to frens bt nt so close like last time anymore..i felt guilty for dis..as i missed the good days we had..nw he's changed,he had a gf dis yr,they gt close n spiltted at the end cz his gf cheated on him..n nw his gf had another bf..i felt sad for him n consoled him..

around june,i was struggling with my mid yr exams n upcoming badminton competition..i met dis guy,form6,same skul,19 in the court..he's actually my sis's classmate n ive knwn him 4 quite a long time bt nvr talk to him b4.. until one day in the court,he came to me n asked me if i wanted to be his badminton partner for the mixed doubles..i agreed since i too was finding for a partner..he's very pro in the game n had even represented skul for mssds..

we gt along very well n trained hard almost everyday,after training,he fetched me home although its jz a walking distance..n our hard work paid off,we emerged as champions for mixed doubles,he gt full golds n i too gt full..we were really excited dat time

after a few days,he started calling me n smsing me..he used to jz sms me for trainings n stuffs,bt later he phoned me n we talked for a long time,can even last to an hour..since im abit anti-social n duno wat topic to start,he started a topic n i jz replied shortly..i felt dat im nt very well in talking with a fren..

since then,he started calling me everyday n asked hw was skul today n etc..everyday he'll see me during recess n we talked 4while..

then one day he asks me whether our relationship can be brought further up to the stage,he din say it obviouslyn direct bt i knw wat he meant, i was really shocked at his question..

he was really a nice n friendly guy,bt then thr r negative parts of him..my sis told me b4 dat he had many gfs b4 n he treated them like toys,i knw about it bt im jz naive n undecided..i knw dat in dis condition,i shud jz reject n tell him the truth bt my heart jz don allow me to do so,maybe im too desperate for a bf or wateva it may be..bt seriously he captured my heart n it was really nice being with him..after one month,he told me dat he's still waiting 4 my answer n he wil change for me,he told me he regretted for wat he had done in the past,n said dat he felt like a jerk..i listened patiently n i jz kept quiet,din knw of wat to say,finally i told him i understand hw u feel bt i really cant answer u now..he understood n waited n waited..

3 months b4 his stpm,finally i agreed n we gt along together,we had our 1st date n i was happy dat time,i felt comfortable with him..

bt i din knw if he's still the same like last time or has he really change?will he really change 4 me?dis still plays in my mind until nw,my sis doesnt knw about it,for fear she wil object..if he really treats me like a toy,wil he dump me for another girl wen he enters uni?i hope dat our relationship wil remain n stay strong even we wil nt always meet after he leave high school..as i believe him n i m sure i made the right decision..

been wit my xx for 6 yrs ...breakup...den my x 4 yrs breakup....but my xx still wait for me n love me more than last time....

my xx 100% good gal & my x 100% biatch...and my life now upside down..dunno wat to do...

been wit my xx for 6 yrs ...breakup...den my x 4 yrs breakup....but my xx still wait for me n love me more than last time....

my xx 100% good gal & my x 100% biatch...and my life now upside down..dunno wat to do...

find another who is 50%-50% :lol:

then try to put ur legs up in the air and ur head down, shud come back to normal...

Hello, ok we met when I was 20, & then I decided to get married in 3 months - first gf what do you expect? But only got around to actually getting married 2 years later - my fault & story of my life - always late for something. That was in 1997, what an amazing life since, loved every minute of it, maybe it's because we haven't got kids..... I know, I know, we're late again.... See ya!

Hey! Wow so many love stories. :P

I met him from friendster and he messaged me, wanted me to add him in my msn. Ok, I just added him and we chated. We exchanged our phone number. One day, he used his house number called me. He said it's a surprised that my voice doesn't suit my face. He thought my voice should be as sweet as my voice. :loser: Sweet talk fella! He asked me out but I rejected him many times. A month later, I went to One Utama with sister at night. I was a bit bored, so I sms him asked him wanna meet up because as he said, If I go there, I can always aske him out. Ok, we met up. When I first saw him, he wanted a hug from me. I rejected as well. Hahaha :lol: . We dated for like hmmm.. around 2 months. At that mean time, he told me he can't offically be with me yet because he has things to settle. I was curious and I found out few months later, he told me so because he hasn't offically broke up with his ex. 3 months of being in a relationship with him was so so only. Then he leave and further his studies at overseas. Long distance relationship with him for around 6 months. It's darn tough and sad. He went back for summer holidays and spent about 3 months with me. He just leave again. I don't know when I'll be seeing him again. Even though we did chat, sms, call and webcam very often. He told me that he'll probably going to work there after he graduate. He actually wants me to go there next year to continue my studies. But I doubt of my ability of study over there and financial means. He said want me to be his wife. His family likes me and especially his mum :wub: . My parents like him too. But things are just hard to predict. :( I love him very much but sometimes I don't believe him due to my personal bad experience. He's my first love anyways. We're being together for around one year already. I hope we're going to last forever.

*updated*

I didn't even know he has a girlfriend when I'm dating with him. He just told me he's single. Or not, I won't date with him.

Edited by Giselle

i met my ex in irc too when i was form5..he was attracted by my nick i think...then we exchange hp num...

my school was running recycling campaign competition btw classess...i was too excited to collect all the old newspaper n stuff from my frenz n neighbour...so i smsed him too...i get the newspaper from him and was the 1st time i met him...

we chatted in irc n in the phone for around a month...and he confessed to me...n i accepted him...

i love him so much...but in the end i m juz a spare tyre to him because he cant forget his ex and i didn't know that he had a break up not long ago before we started to pak tuo...

he dumped me after 3 months...i was reali reali sad...i m juz love him so much....i tried my best to get back wif him...

but but but...he was fooling me and we broke up non stop around 3 years...

in the 3rd year...he was two timing wif another new gal...i did try my best to show my love and "compete" wif tat gal...but... :(

til last year feb...i decided to leave him...(its kinda late rite?i m so stupid)...now he still calling me...n i juz ignore him...

i hav learnt a lot from the past r/ship and i cant reali trust a guy anymore except my dad larr... ^_^ haha...

i m still a happy me and hoping my true love is approaching me soon...hehehehe...

p/s: oops..my story is different from ur all...cuz its a sad case...hope u all dun mind :D

wow alot love stories here huh haha...

i notice alot u guys got to know ur partners through msn or icq...

well i met my ex who was introduced from a fren from icq too.. d relationship started sweet...bored midways..n sad in d end...5 yrs relation jus ended lik tat..

well tat was d past now..lookin forward to a better 1 now..wish me luck!! hehe...

Edited by abslee

love...

to read all the love story made me :D all day long hahhaaaaa.. plus its remind me about ma lovelife as well. i met my current bf thru friendster. he is ma ex clasmate haaaahaaa.. keep in touch but during that time he is in with some else...

after a while last year me n him get in touch again, Thx to ma another klasmate that always tease me giving him testi haaa..haaa.. we msg and i gv ma number due the off cant access the friendster...after sms...ing a lot and we go out for the 1st time to eat cheese naan.

after a while both of us always go out together2 and me realised who im to him ..so one nite me ask him straight and admit he like me since we are clasmate. scored!! hehheehhee cut the story short we became an item last year...

:clapclap:

i think my love story is the oddest.. hahaha..

well i did met my hubby online BUT not on friendster or facebook or blogs or etc.. i met him on ZTH (zerotohundred.com)! it's a forum but it's a car forum.. i'm actually a car freak.. i love cars alot and i love speed.. i joined zth for many years and only in early aug 2006, i met my hubby.. he was working oversea and i was in kl.. he found my thread first and he posted some comments on it.. then i replied.. he sent me private messages and then we emailed each other.. he called me a few times to chat..

then by middle of aug, he came back to m'sia.. he drove from penang to KL on the next day he arrived.. he came to pick me up for dinner.. i wasn't expecting much from the date so i was just wearing my slipper, shorts and spaghetti top with no make-up or what-so-ever.. during dinner time, he kept telling me how beautiful i am and it made me blushed! :) after the dinner, he sent me home and he gave me a peck on my cheek :D later that night, i received a sms from him.. he said that he thinks he's falling in love with me!

the next day we went for a movie at cathay cineplexes.. we watched click by adam sandler.. after the movie, we went to starbucks.. he popped the question and i said yes.. for being his gf.. the next day, he bought me a tous teddy bear diamond ring.. he took me to the shop and chose. .the one with the 2 diamonds OR the single diamond.. after thinking for awhile, i decided to go for the single diamond..

the next day, he met my family (my mum, aunties, uncles, grandma and my 2 cousins) for dinner.. it was a way for me to find out if he's really serious with me.. the dinner was a success :) so to cut the story short, we signed the paper after 3 months of knowing each other.. he didn't propose or anything.. it just came naturally for us.. so i'm happily married now for a year and a half :D

i think my love story is the oddest.. hahaha..

well i did met my hubby online BUT not on friendster or facebook or blogs or etc.. i met him on ZTH (zerotohundred.com)! it's a forum but it's a car forum.. i'm actually a car freak.. i love cars alot and i love speed.. i joined zth for many years and only in early aug 2006, i met my hubby.. he was working oversea and i was in kl.. he found my thread first and he posted some comments on it.. then i replied.. he sent me private messages and then we emailed each other.. he called me a few times to chat..

then by middle of aug, he came back to m'sia.. he drove from penang to KL on the next day he arrived.. he came to pick me up for dinner.. i wasn't expecting much from the date so i was just wearing my slipper, shorts and spaghetti top with no make-up or what-so-ever.. during dinner time, he kept telling me how beautiful i am and it made me blushed! :) after the dinner, he sent me home and he gave me a peck on my cheek :D later that night, i received a sms from him.. he said that he thinks he's falling in love with me!

the next day we went for a movie at cathay cineplexes.. we watched click by adam sandler.. after the movie, we went to starbucks.. he popped the question and i said yes.. for being his gf.. the next day, he bought me a tous teddy bear diamond ring.. he took me to the shop and chose. .the one with the 2 diamonds OR the single diamond.. after thinking for awhile, i decided to go for the single diamond..

the next day, he met my family (my mum, aunties, uncles, grandma and my 2 cousins) for dinner.. it was a way for me to find out if he's really serious with me.. the dinner was a success :) so to cut the story short, we signed the paper after 3 months of knowing each other.. he didn't propose or anything.. it just came naturally for us.. so i'm happily married now for a year and a half :D

Nice story ;)

off topic: nicole westwood? are you related to andrew westwood and the sibert family? :)

off topic: nicole westwood? are you related to andrew westwood and the sibert family? :)

er... i just got married to my hubby not long ago and i haven't met ALL of his relatives yet :P

So sweet all the stories. Here's mine.

I met my current bf when I started pre-u. He was my cuz's good friend. We hung out together alot. It was very natural for us to fall in love as we spend a lot of time together. When I met him, I was attached. He was over at my house one night when I found out that my ex was cheating on me. I cried and he comforted me by saying 'I wish that I am your bf. Coz I dun ever wanna see you cry' (not the exact words but something like that) Not long after, me and my ex broke up. He sang me the song 'Eternal flame' by the Atomic kittens. He took my hand to feel his heart at the verse 'Can you feel my heart beating....' That was so unforgetable. We officially became a couple 6 months after we met.

Our first year together is so sweet. But his mom was not really keen on us as we were still students and she wanted her son to concentrate on his studies. Been through some rough time there. Gradually his mom came to accept me. We even went overseas together for our final year of uni.

We had a long distance relationship after we completed our studies and started studying. Coz he stayed back in Malaysia to work while I went to Brunei to work. We only saw each other on weekends. It was a really trying time for both of us.

However, we got through the downs. Am glad to say that our relationship is now better than ever. This is our 7th year together. Wont be getting married anytime soon coz both of us wants to build up our career first. It's not easy to get to this stage of our relationship and I'm really proud of it.hehe

So sweet all the stories. Here's mine.

I met my current bf when I started pre-u. He was my cuz's good friend. We hung...

NICE!!! Congratz.

Well, i dun have much of pak-toing experience but wen i was in college, i was with this guy for just a couple of months and den we break off for good. He was the very 1st guy which i spotted during the orientation day. I was attracted to him becos he was very fair, tall and kinda smart looking. Esepcially wen he smiles, my legs will go wobbly and whole body will get numb. He was studying the same course as i do so that makes us course mates and we have same classes for that 1st sem so i get to c him for that 4 months. Ive tried borrowing notes fr him, trying to create conversation and even accidentally bump in2 him to make it like coincidence. Haha! Was kinda young at that time. So things started to hit off and we went out dating for sometime. He was 2 years younger than me and he behaves like a younger brother and i'm that big sis who gotta baby sits him. Yes, i like him and all but i can't c the future in our relationship. So we decided to break up and that stil b frens. Its kinda hard at 1st and we didnt keep in touch for almost a year until one day we met at a gathering. He is stil that stunnin with dat dazzlin smile. So now we stil contact each other and will sometimes go out for a drink.