Sign in to follow this  
michellechen

Love!!!

Let's share ur love story... How n wher u meet ur current love... wub.gif Let's recall those sweet moments wen u first fall 4 him/her... Always luv 2 hear ppl's love stories... tongue.gifblushing.gif

a friend introduced him to me and we went out for a drink. then i had a little crush on him and decided to ask him out. i did, and i got his attention. (he said he has never met a girl so daring to ask a guy out before)

talked for hours on the phone and one day he finally popped the question. rolleyes.gif

met bf in college... to be exact, in english class... he used to sit behind me.. on the first day of classes, we were split into groups and i was in his.... i dunno how feelings got into play.. but within 12 days of sms-ing and talking... we got hitched.... and its been 3 years 8 months since then ....

me and him used to be best buddy.. such a long story lazy to type here. haha. but not sure how.. maybe its jodoh. we finally became couples this year smile.gif

I'm so sorry as I can't share my current love life with you babes..... sad.gif

reason is... I am still single now!

HOW TO SHARE???

msn-cry.gif

laughing.gif

msn-cry.gif me too.. *give me 5*

mine is also i n english class.. same as shadowprincess hehehehhe....... we didnt talk at first until towards the end of the sem.... we started talkin n going out

Met him at my producer's boyfriend's New Year's party.

We were introduced and the first thing he said to me after "hello" was "Want some lamb?" biggrin.gif

We got to talking after I stuffed myself with lamb and tonnes of other food. We both left without exchanging numbers. But he went back and asked for my number from my producer and SMSed me the next day asking if I wanted to hang out with him biggrin.gif

We were going out for about 2 weeks, setting off fireworks, going for walks, going to pasar malam, pet shops, many dinners and lunches, before he brought me out for ice cream one day and asked if I'd like to give being with him a try wub.gif

So, yeah...we've been together ever since.

i didn't find love... i just fell into one... but dunno when will i fall into one again. unsure.gif

Where can we find love? I wanna know the answer for this question too. I can't even answer where did I find my love coz I'm still single...wuhahahaha.

A friend that I got to know during the Hotlink Campus Zone shoot intro us... Well, she gave me his e-mail and I added him in friendster.. We then chatted and he called me.. We then decided to meet up..

she dared me to add her on msn

laughing.gif

msn-cry.gif me too.. *give me 5*

Actually I'm currently single 2... blushing.gif But would luv 2 hear ppl's stories ma... Dun worry, if u dun mind, can share ur story of ur previous luv... hehe tongue.gif

Anyway, it's not THT bad bein single... hug.gif

Where can we find love? I wanna know the answer for this question too. I can't even answer where did I find my love coz I'm still single...wuhahahaha.

Can't answer u tht... I 1 2 knw 2... tongue.gif Sumhow, after falling out of love, it felt kinda impossible 2 find d feelings back, huh..? (sigh...) tongue.gif

Actually I'm currently single 2... blushing.gif But would luv 2 hear ppl's stories ma... Dun worry, if u dun mind, can share ur story of ur previous luv... hehe tongue.gif

well my previous experiences were pretty extraordinary as they weren't the conventional fall-in-love kind of thingy wink.gif

im willing to share it personally with you but not in the public forum like this! tongue.gif

anyway, did you join in any of the myb's activities before as i don't recall seeing you in any?

what do you do actually?

i think i'll let milady share this part bcoz i can't find any phrase to describe that kind of feeling, it's simply too sweet laughing.gif

Hahahha gimme 5 tongue.gif

well my previous experiences were pretty extraordinary as they weren't the conventional fall-in-love kind of thingy wink.gif

im willing to share it personally with you but not in the public forum like this! tongue.gif

anyway, did you join in any of the myb's activities before as i don't recall seeing you in any?

what do you do actually?

I currently juz got back 2 studyin, doin my degree...

Yea, I din get 2 join any MYB activities b4... Juz actively posting here... hehe tongue.gif

Anyway, it's like a big happy family here, y afraid 2 share? No need 2 go 2 detailed ler, juz a brief description wil do... tongue.gif Anyway, if u stil not comfortable 2 sheare, it's ok... smile.gif

benny i wanna know leh..wuahahah..can ah turned.gif

spotted u.... tongue.giftongue.gif

got guys fetch u wor...

driving blue atos 1....

hahahaha

cabut.......

got guys fetch u wor...

driving blue atos 1....

hahahaha

cabut.......

wah u spy on her ah..wuahahhaa

got guys fetch u wor...

driving blue atos 1....

hahahaha

cabut.......

Whoa.., if got guy fetch means tht's my bf ar? Then if got moustache 1 is my dad, izit..? laughing.giflaughing.giflaughing.giftongue.gif

Whoa, u really got potential 2 b a stalker, izn't it? rolleyes.giftongue.gif Tht 1 is my classmate, ler. I also knw his gf 1 ler... Poor me, always no transport 2 get 2 tht stupid isolated Cyberjaya, so always gotta get lift fr here n ther... shy.gif

p.s- Mayb sumtimes u can gimme a lift 2 since u r also stayin n Kepong... hehe Then u can reveal ur mysterious identity... tongue.gif

mc: you should allot a time to come out and meet up with all of us one day! mad.gif

actually im willing to share it with my circle of friends but not in public forum lor... people will start thinking and start judging what kind of person i am and stuff. you get what i mean? dry.gif

you're still studying? i thought you've come out working already since your profile shows that you're 23 this year! hahaha tongue.gif no offence yea kekeke

kawaii: hey you want to know huh? can.... we'll go for dinner one day but with one condition: DINNER ON YOU! then i'll blurp out my stories.... okie? wink.gif

you're still studying? i thought you've come out working already since your profile shows that you're 23 this year! hahaha tongue.gif no offence yea kekeke

I knw I'm old ler... dry.gifbag.gif I stop 4 a yr after my dip, no $ 2 cont degree ma... Juz got my loan currently...

ok ok..me buy u dinner then u tell ur stories k...set or not..wuahahah turned.gif