Sign in to follow this  
unknown

Second hand store?

i dun see any 2nd shop in KL too. in HK there's a few...but nowadays its not worthwhile to buy from 2nd shops. they're only cheaper than new one by a few hundred of dollars only. and those which they're willing to sell cheaper is already almost fallen apart. might as well get a brand new one from the boutique.

Do anybody know where can get a 2nd hand shop around in KL? unsure.gif I am interested in 2nd hand shop stuff. tongue.gif

it hav fews 2nd shop at KL but what r u interested???

difference place/shop/location selling various products

it hav fews 2nd shop at KL but what r u interested???

difference place/shop/location selling various products

I am interested in lady apparel....

where is the place, can u let me know?

PJ at Tmn Mayang...

KL at Jalan Ampang

Should can help u that.... but BB plaza 2nd floor 2nd shop i not sure till having not?

coz long time not been there....

PJ at Tmn Mayang...

KL at Jalan Ampang

Should can help u that.... but BB plaza 2nd floor 2nd shop i not sure till having not?

thanks!

do they just buy or sell the clothes? or they do both ways?

i wanna get rid of my old clothes. biggrin.gif

In Kuala Lumpur got any shop selling used original branded bag [LV,Gucci,Prada,Coach,Dior,E.T.C] Shop?

I know of a place that sells 2nd hand stuff that might have branded stuff. I've heard of people getting branded ladies bags for a really good deal. It's basically a church's ministry that operates a flea markets and a shop to raise funds for the poor and needy. Will post up an update once I get more info.

PJ at Tmn Mayang...

KL at Jalan Ampang

Could you give me the shop's name?

Thanks again!

Hey Serene,

you mentioned you were interested in Women's Apparel, that would be clothing right?

I have many branded clothes, jacket, dresses, tops which most of it I've worn once or twice only. Brands including Chloe, BCBG, Marc Jacobs, Jill Stuart and others (100% Aunthentic) ... Are you interested in these brands? And my hometown is in Ipoh too, I'll be going back end of April this year for my wedding and perhaps we can arrange a meet up to show you the stuffs.

Most of my branded clothes are very new, some I've only worn this CNY... you can also go to this thread http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/index....topic=6060&st=0 to check out some of the pictures I've uploaded on the things I wore on CNY...

Do let me know if you're interested k wink.gif

Hey Serene,

you mentioned you were interested in Women's Apparel, that would be clothing right?

I have many branded clothes, jacket, dresses, tops which most of it I've worn once or twice only. Brands including Chloe, BCBG, Marc Jacobs, Jill Stuart and others (100% Aunthentic) ... Are you interested in these brands? And my hometown is in Ipoh too, I'll be going back end of April this year for my wedding and perhaps we can arrange a meet up to show you the stuffs.

Most of my branded clothes are very new, some I've only worn this CNY... you can also go to this thread http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/index....topic=6060&st=0 to check out some of the pictures I've uploaded on the things I wore on CNY...

Do let me know if you're interested k  wink.gif

Autually I also have some cloths need to sell off, some cloths i didn't wear before.

If we have time we also can meet up! Nice to meet you!

wat size r u wearing?

huh? you're asking me lovemail?

I'm wearing a Local size S ... US, Europe sizes 0, 2 or 4 depending on the brand.

Will you be interested in my stuffs? My clothes, dresses can fit the generally size S local girls rolleyes.gif

I've found a 2nd hand shop in Bukit Bintang Plaza. I think its on the 3rd flr. Its run by some malay fellas and you can find handbags, shoes & jeans also. the shop is quite small, therefore you've to really dig & dig for bargains..... :)

the shop got sell branded stuffs?

I've found a 2nd hand shop in Bukit Bintang Plaza. I think its on the 3rd flr. Its run by some malay fellas and you can find handbags, shoes & jeans also. the shop is quite small, therefore you've to really dig & dig for bargains..... :)

the shop got sell branded stuffs?

yup..yup. they sell branded stuffs only. like Gucci hats & bags, Bally shoes, Levi's, Fred Perry etc.