Sign in to follow this  
k3n

Spa, anyone?

I went for balinese massage in a beauty centre in Tmn. Connaught, Cheras. RM58 for whole body ginger salt scrub, 30 minutes sauna and 1 1/2 hour balinese massage. Everything was great and it was very cheap. They asked me to take their package. RM688 for 10 times similar treatments. I refused. Everything was great but the environment was not. Typical beauty centre. You go from one room to another for each treatment. Not much of a spa 'feel'.

Okay, This is the latest package

- a session of 40 minutes massage (shiatsu or aromatherapy)

- full facilities of spa pools (hot and chilled), saunna and steam room

- reading and movie lounge

- wifi internet access

- unlimited serving of food and beverages from Andana’s daily menu

Local and Western Main Courses

Assortment of Snacks and Salads

Fresh Fruits and Fruit Juices

Hot/Cold Beverages and Desserts

Premium Haagen Dazs Ice Cream

Including meeting package

RM148++

The manager giving a special package, if we spend more than 1K, can have a private suite, meaning, massage, pool, movie, every single thing in a private area... so, lets get 5 person together, each spend RM200 per person, and spend the whole day there!! Can have breakfast, then spa, then massage, then lunch, than sauna, then dip in the pool while having free flow of ice cream.. hehe.. and then have manicure (this is an add on, not sure how much, but we need to top up to Rm200) .... then dinner.. then we balik lor.. worth it rite? one whole day, RM200??

Claudine, what say u????

Okay, This is the latest package

- a session of 40 minutes massage (shiatsu or aromatherapy)

- full facilities of spa pools (hot and chilled), saunna and steam room

- reading and movie lounge

- wifi internet access

- unlimited serving of food and beverages from Andana’s daily menu

Local and Western Main Courses

Assortment of Snacks and Salads

Fresh Fruits and Fruit Juices

Hot/Cold Beverages and Desserts

Premium Haagen Dazs Ice Cream

Including meeting package

RM148++

The manager giving a special package, if we spend more than 1K, can have a private suite, meaning, massage, pool, movie, every single thing in a private area... so, lets get 5 person together, each spend RM200 per person, and spend the whole day there!! Can have breakfast, then spa, then massage, then lunch, than sauna, then dip in the pool while having free flow of ice cream.. hehe.. and then have manicure (this is an add on, not sure how much, but we need to top up to Rm200) .... then dinner.. then we balik lor.. worth it rite? one whole day, RM200??

Claudine, what say u????

sounds great! can I join? where do I sign up? tongue.gif

*still dreaming of chilling out in a jacuzzin with 4 babes*

sounds good to me but how long is this gonna last? did you ask?

i told them we r going in april, she say no prob.. tongue.gif

i asked kassie and shes interested tongue.gif just another 2 then we'll be set for it biggrin.gif

yeah.. great that kassie is joining us!!!

who else?? 2 more slots...

muahaha. you can go anytime by yourself. tongue.gif we are looking for babes to join us tongue.gif

if I shaved my legs and used oranges... can I come? hehe tongue.gif

just consider me a big boned babi.. I mean babe.

yeah.. the the suite we r getting are also strictly for gals only.. tongue.gif

eh, aida 100% confirm meh?

come we guys also go sampat there want arr hahahaha.... :P

Hi, I'm new here. Just to add to the list of recommended spas. Try out Ozmosis in Bangsar. It's located in Jln Telawi next to La Bodega (same owner). I subscribed to the package with allows u to have 10 1.5 hr massage. I think it's a great place to go. The ambience is nice for a shop building type spa.

I still have some credits left. Lemme know if anyone's interested...

:)

Dunno why but I'm a spa lover. I guess I like being pampered (not only women like to be pampered you know). They call that term 'metrosexual' although I disagree as I think most men have the same wishes as women, only there's no facilities or outlet to do that.

Anyway, talking about spa. I normally go twice every month, depending on my bz work schedule (I work in a plc company), normally alone but sometimes with friends (male/female).

I heard a lot about Andana Spa. Maybe I should check it out huh? Anyway, those who've been, kindly provide some feedback ok!

Cheers

may, sorry to interrup a bit here, if we go to andana by ourself, also can get similar thing for rm 148++/pax?

Are you asking me? I don't know coz I haven't been there...

may, sorry to interrup a bit here, if we go to andana by ourself, also can get similar thing for rm 148++/pax?

hrmm... not too sure bout that..... I got that package from the SPA markerting manager... not sure if this package is valid for walk in guest as well.... will check it out for you if i happen to speak to her yah...

Hi Mattie.. wow.. u r one new excited newbie.... u told us twice in here that u r a newbie.. hehehe... i was kinda like u too when i first joined...

glad that u r pampering urself.. i cant bring myself to spend that kinda money to pamper myself.. sighh...

ive heard bout ozmosis too.. but they say its kinda pricey lar... is it true?? wat are their packages like?? and.. wat u mean u have credits there??

if u r a great fan of spa, should try andana... great massage.. friendly staff, nice ambience.. most importantly.. free flow of FOOD & HaAGeN DaAz!~!~!