Sign in to follow this  
k3n

Spa, anyone?

There's this spa. forgot the name though, it's in Wisma MPL KL and also ex-Pan Pac Glenmarie (now is Holiday Inn Glenmarie). They dun accept bookings. You can just walk in. i heard it's less than RM200....

ok, i have been to times square, it is very clean....

then i oso been to subang there, subang there is oso nice, but the times square is bigger lar....

then jojo in times square is at level15.....

15th floor ar? no wonder i dunno about this spa ler...hahah biggrin.gif o yeah, anyone tried ENERGY spa in great eastern mall? looks nice to me..

Hi! I'm new here. There is an aromatheraphy spa centre in Bukit Damansara call Chakras www.chakras.com.my Very good. I have been there few times before. They are having New Year promotions now till end of Jan. Aromatic foot bath + almond milk whole body scrub + aromatic whole body massage + ginger tea. Duration is 2 hours and all these for RM139.90 This promotion is not found in their website (I wonder why). I got to know this because I went there before and they sent me e-mail regarding this promotion.

umm... from what I hear, most SPAs here in KL, especially the ones in hotels are for hanky panky stuffs. i.e Armada Hotel, Crystal Crown, Cititel, etc

Have anyone heard or been to ANDANA SPA in Glenmarie? I think I'm going to go for a massage there, coz it just behind my office. Would appreciate if anyone that have experienced that particular place give some reviews and recomendations. Wouldn't mind if any of you would like to come along and join me fer the spa too. tongue.gif

how was ANDANA SPA??

ive not been there myself per se..

ive organized for a group of people there for their year end brainstorming session.... they told me it was wonderfull!!

anyone knows where to go for body spa? which one provides good service and hows the pricing?

hey, can try andana glenmarie.. i've sent a group of my CXOs there... they say its great... and since i know the owner now.. maybe she'll give discount.. hehe

what type of treatment??

massage is a must have. the rest is a plus.

check with the owner what kind of treatments they offer and if possible get the pricing too. wanna treat myself when i get back tongue.gif hehe

• Spa package include:

- a session of 40 minutes massage (shiatsu or aromatherapy)

- optional session of foot reflexology OR additional session of massage

- full facilities of spa pools (hot and chilled), saunna and steam room

- reading and movie lounge

- wifi internet access

- unlimited serving of food and beverages from Andana’s daily menu

Local and Western Main Courses

Assortment of Snacks and Salads

Fresh Fruits and Fruit Juices

Hot/Cold Beverages and Desserts

Premium Haagen Dazs Ice Cream

Including meeting package

RM148++

I'll try to find out whats the rate for walk in guest..

sure sure.. no prob.... have emailed the manager there, asking for the latest packages she has... will let you know la... but still long lah!! promotion sure change oledi in april.

wish you are coming back next week or something.. can faster go lah.. hehehehe

not sure actually... if they change that often or not.. but i know sometimes they have certain promotions for a certain period lor.. wait la.. let her reply then i let u know yah...

Am regular at Andana spa, in menara i-hate-citibank, MPL and Glenmarie. I would say Glenmarie is the best among the 3 outlets. First off, the Glenmarie one is for men and women where in the lounge area you can see couple or groups hanging out.

Facilities are clean, foods are good. services are excellent. Do try it out, pamper yourself once a while since cari makan in the city is quite stressful sometimes.

maybe MYB should have a trip to Andana Spa laughing.gif

wat do u think? tongue.gif

i m a member from Jojobali spa at times square, the environment was great and the services is very good! there are 14 negeri decoration in each room, 1 room 1 negeri..... some more it is located in high floor, can have good view!

i'm going to andana spa tomorrow, the one at glenmarie tongue.gif

will meet up with the marketing people, and check out the latest package...