Sign in to follow this  
skye

What type of car are you driving now ?

130 members have voted

1. 1. What type of car are you driving now ?

• Proton - Perdana / Waja / Gen2 / Iswara / Saga / Putra / Savvy / Wira / Satria
    • Perodua - Kancil / Kelisa / Kenari / Myvi
    • Kia - Rio / Spectra / Sephia /
    • Hyundai - Sonata / Getz/ Matrix
    • Toyota - Vios / Cefiro / Celica / Wish / Corolla / RAV / Avanza / Camry / Altis /
    • Nissan - Sentra /
    • Honda - Jazz / Accord / City / Civic / CRV
    • Audi / Citroen / Mazda / Volvo / Subaru / Land Rover
    • Peugeot - 206 / 306 / 406 / 407
    • BMW
    • Mercedes-Benz
    • OTHERS

Alternate between Proton's Gen-2 and Kia's Citra. Both are my parents'. Would like to have a Vios, hope that is the next car my family'll get. :wub: I still cant afford a car, rather not drive if I have to pay on my own :P

i am currently driving a nissan 350Z courtesy of my hubby :)

Nice one! Is it the latest or one of the earlier models? I found that in the earlier model, it was really easy to accidentally switch on the seat heater! For some stupid reason, Nissan opted to put the switch right where the elbow rest is...so you'd be driving, and suddenly wondering why your butt is getting so hot lol! In any case, I heard they addressed this issue in the later models, and also added Halogen lights too...

Those were just two little gripes I had with that car back when I drove one for a few months. But other than that, I liked it. :)

hmmm.. mine is the 2005 model.. haven't really compare the older models in details yet :P

it is a nice car right? :P

Nice one! Is it the latest or one of the earlier models? I found that in the earlier model, it was really easy to accidentally switch on the seat heater! For some stupid reason, Nissan opted to put the switch right where the elbow rest is...so you'd be driving, and suddenly wondering why your butt is getting so hot lol! In any case, I heard they addressed this issue in the later models, and also added Halogen lights too...

Those were just two little gripes I had with that car back when I drove one for a few months. But other than that, I liked it. :)

hmmm.. mine is the 2005 model.. haven't really compare the older models in details yet :P

it is a nice car right? :P

2005 model, I think that was the year where they did a few changes, added HID headlights, changed the placement of the heat seater switch (due to overwhelming complaints). I think in 2006 they had the anniversay edition (221kw/300hp) and in 07' they made that engine standard throughout the range (only in manual versions). Then in 08' they upgraded the Zed again with 230kw (315hp). The version I drove around in for those few months was the original 2003 model. :)

Anyway, it is a nice car alright...but in the end I chose the S2000. I liked the drop-top and the razor sharp handling, not to mention a 9,000rpm redline is fun to play with! I also preferred the looks of the S2000 (but thats subjective), when comparing it with the RX8/350Z. Anyway, thats not to say the 350z is any less a car...just that the S2000 suited my purposes more at the time. ^_^

smallest car.. kancil..

What's the weight of the kancil? I think the lotus might be lighter at around 860km.

oh & btw, it's now the wife's car..... she normally gives me a lift or i use the company car, don't think i've driven the lotus now in a month. & dammit i'm getting withdrawal symptoms man, how does a car do this to people?

I have been driving BMW 3181 M3 series since i came back to Msia. Now I am a proud owner of Benz A170. Smaller yet still powerful for me smile.gif

QUOTE (patriciaestella @ May 10 2006, 02:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But kancil not bad oso,can slot in n out whn jam time...but duno y al the big car like to bully kancil one...sigh.. tongue.gif shocking.gif whistling.gif

Same here.....me Kenari here also alwiz kena bully. But sumtimes I purposely sakit hati them back, esp those that drive Mercedes Benz.

QUOTE (Joukowski @ Jun 20 2008, 05:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
2008 Lotus Elise S

What country'es number plate is that??? Australia???