Sign in to follow this  
LoveTragedy

Marion Counter (quickie 8tv)!!

She was like, sitting on one of those chairs... busy dancing on the chair with her iPod and didn't even cared abt whatever's that's like happening around her... Btw, I was working there that time when she shot the ad... so, I mean as the Uzap ambassador, she could like at least smile or acknowledge that "oh... so u're the Uzap girls!"... she looked at us as if we're like invisible.... unlike Amber... Amber would smile at anyone who was like looking at her.... I saw her at gym and she was smiling at me.. see?... this is what u call friendly...

:doh: please grow up.. thats what they call PR (public relations).. amber's got a fulltime career in modelling so she has to keep a good pr.. as for marion i can understand how she comes out looking like snobish.. but i doubt deep down shes snobish.. anyway she probably wants to keep to herself.. some ppl do like their privacy... some ppl also handle stress differently which to others who r insensitive will intepret it as snobish... unless ur a close friend n suddenly she ignores u infront of her high-class friends i don't think u r right in assuming her to be snobish.

I LovE marion too!!

I dunno why ppl keep blabbing about marion but for me..she's a nice and sweet chic..

She's not snobbish la weii.

i met her at one utama once, and i gooo

Me: Hye, u're marion form 8tv quickie rite??

Marion: Yeaaah..heellooo..(wif pretty smile!!)

(We shake hands..her hands are super softy!!)

Me: I love to see u on quickie..keep up the good work!!

Marion: Oh thank you..what's your name girl??

Me: I'm D*#@

Marion: D*#@, i'm v v happy to meet u!!

On that time, i feel like..wow, she's cool..other celebrity never ask their fans name but Marion do...besides, she got my name correctly bcuz sometime, ppl always missheard my name..u see my name is quite unique and almost peculiar!!hahaha....

We took pictures...Yeay!!!

Marion is always gorgeous, on tv, on pics, in reality..she is pretty!!!

She's friendly, so stop calling her snobbish....

Oh yeah, Rina and fabien really rocks..they are funny and hillarious..

While Adam and Marion are quite stylish when presenting 8tv quickie.. they got their own uniqueness and personality!!! comon' guys!!!

As for Amber, i'm tired to see her face on billboard around petaling jaya..she's everywhere!! pensonic, dutch lady, focus point, iklan perabot pejabat...oh, enuff lah!!! I'M maRion Fans..wee haaaa.....

Marion..??1st think in head~nice boobs.. ;):D n she is cute n totally HOT!!!

Edited by awexgiler

I used to like her..

becos she appeared and looked good in levis lady's jean, I also fall into the trap and bought that jeans back home...

very seldom watch quickie d..

oh ya. she's cute in some way..

marion and adam make a cute couple present on 8tvquickie. But haii...wats the trend with using fake Mat Sallehs on msian tv? My Mat Salleh saw them on tv and asked me if they were Msians cause they dun look Msian and spoke with a fake American accent.

Fyi, don't mean to be rude. but these are my 2 cents worth.

Adam speaks with an accent cause he spent most of his life in England. so yeah, he has an ENGLISH accent, not an AMERICAN accent. You can't blame him if he speaks like that right, since he's practically spent most of his life over there and not here?

Marion speaks English with an accent most probably cause she studied in USA. She's Eurasian, hence why she speaks like that, with proper English and all. You can't expect her to speak like another race, if she's not right?

I do agree Marion can be a bit snobbish in real life. But hey, maybe she just doesnt like being recognized in public.

local producers should be more innovative... sometimes looks is superficial. i like authentic.. all those fake make up, fake accents, or not... seems very made up to me.

ntv7's breakfast show host are more professional.

OT: zam mentioned nora danish... i saw her most times shopping in zara / topshop klcc. also sazzy falak...

erm........ no comment.

^ why is amber tugging her shirt like that?? weird

anyway... Marion is now in Channel V, guess she has moved to bigger better things. wish her luck and make malaysian proud...

btw, her makeup in Channel V is much much better as compared to days in Quickie

she defines SUPER-UGLY

hahah... reviving old posts? let sleeping dogs lie man :P

Marion

i met her b4 at 1U, she was just chillin, i approached her, the i took pic with her, she is friendly.

Amber

according to my sis, she is the defination of dumb blond

my sis met n took pic with her, while waiting for my bro-in-law to prepare the digi cam, she asked my sis same question 3 times

Marion

i met her b4 at 1U, she was just chillin, i approached her, the i took pic with her, she is friendly.

Amber

according to my sis, she is the defination of dumb blond

my sis met n took pic with her, while waiting for my bro-in-law to prepare the digi cam, she asked my sis same question 3 times

amber ask wht question x3?

i mean.. what did amber ask? was it like "what yr name?"

maybe the surroundings are too loud so she can't hear..

(off topic)

Edited by frolic_pjann

Ya.. i prefer rina and fabien too. They look and talk naturally in front of the camera as if they are chit-chatting with each other in some other places. They are really cool... :thumbup1:

i like them too!!

they have great chemistry on the camera....

one thing though, rina really talks like a chinese gal..... :lol: :lol:

I totally agree that Marion is super snobbish. I worked with Starbucks Sunway pyramid before as a supervisor. When 8tv was having latte @ 8, we often encounter MArion with lotsa requirements and shits! She often ask for free drink! and the way she talk to u, trash! As for Amber, she frequent our outlet at that time, during shoots and KL fashion week n all. She was really friendly, took pics, chit chat a lil since I'm from Sabah, my sis knows her sis.... Then she even wrote us short mesage on our staff's communication book. Really sweet of her. That smile on her face shows that she has a genuine and nice personality. Go Amber....That's what I call an international supermodel, unlike Marion, typical chinese look but always think that she's a mat salleh, speak with an acsent.!!!!! Hate it

Shes gorgeous.She host the recent OIAM season 3,together with Awal Ashaari

Marion Caunter.....i saw her once in 1Utama....she was walking pass me, and I wanted to go "Hey Marion", but she was trying hard to avoid being taken notice of, I think probably she doesn't want the attention, a celebrity wanting a normal life...

Too bad Marion doesn't have a personal website up yet...or has she?? Can check these out, I think most of the guys' & some gals (idol) favorites too....

Hannah Sarah Tan
Carmen Soo
Amber Chia

hey lots of ppl say the hotlink gurl Nora Danish is cute too:
Nora_Danish_Hanif2.jpg

Cheers,
Allan

Official result on “Most Beautiful Women In The World 2014”

Nora Danish - Top 15 Most Beautiful Women

Nora Danish - Miss Online Continental 2014 - Most Beautiful Women In The World 2014 - http://summitrans.com/bvct/dich/186/most-beautiful-women-in-the-world-2014.html