Sign in to follow this  
shadowprincess

All About MAC Cosmetics

does anyone know how much is a M.A.C makeover?

if you buy about RM250 of products, you are entitled to that. and it's F.O.C :lol:

MAC dont sell their makeover service. You can actually call up MAC and look for Joanne (for Penang MAC branch). She's not bad. :D

Edited by WildBerry

I'm using NC35 studio fix compact foundation, but thinking of buying the liquid version, should I let MAC SA know that I'm using NC35, or they will pick another shade for me?...

How much is the mineralize duo eyeshadow?..is it good?

How much is MAC quad eyeshadow?

it's official. I'm in love with the new Pearlglide liners from suite array. They are the creamiest liner ever! And...they would not budge once they set. (you do need to let it set for a while first). Love it love it.

I got wolf. And wolf is gorgeous when used as an eyeshadow base. :) And i'm planning to go back to the store to get a black russian. :P

Edited by caramel_geek

how much is it caramel_geek? im asking my friend to help me get from sg or jb as im from kuching and no mac counter here...very sad one

it's okay...my friend help me check out in sg counter and they ran out of black russian...so sad...now asking my friend to pick it up from jb...hopefully they still have it

heya umm so jealous of caramel geek u got wolf...its oos at pyramid outlet...yup pearl glide liners are RM63...i like it...black russian is nice...how ever bankroll looks like one of the silky girls liners...what a waste...neways its confirm we not getting petticoat...cuz i ask...and the MA was like...petti what?so yeah...

i check out the loose powder...its crappy...it gives instant inches on my skin...the also have like 6 mineralised eye shadow...it's just ok...now waiting for my dazzleglassessssssssssss.....come to mummy!!!!

btw anyone know the release date for red she said?

according to specktra, it will be release internationally in Nov 2008 but never specify the date....im so jealous of all of u...:( i tried to ask my friend to check in jb and also sg, and they were out of black russian :( so sad

anyone one rmb how much is the holiday face brush set last year?

is it yin? where where??? gosh im so anticipating it....early NOV is it?

at The Spring

hehe.. not sure is when, but last few days i went, they are building the counters now.

think will be opened soon edy

oh ya girls,

wanna ask how much is the mineralized powder? cuz saw it in Ladies first, very tempted :P

Edited by yin

btw anyone know the release date for red she said?

according to specktra, it will be release internationally in Nov 2008 but never specify the date....

I heard from the MA that it'll be around 13th of 14th of Nov for Penang. :) I don't know whether it'll be the same for KL or not.

Loving cremesheen lipsticks at the moment! It is probably the best finish (cremesheen finish) that MAC has ever came out with. I thought slimshines are good but this is way better in terms of finish, moisturizing and long lasting. Unfortunately, they are LE.

Loving cremesheen lipsticks at the moment! It is probably the best finish (cremesheen finish) that MAC has ever came out with. I thought slimshines are good but this is way better in terms of finish, moisturizing and long lasting. Unfortunately, they are LE.

I totally agree. I can't believe how long lasting it is. It manage to survive cheese cake and coffee! =P

wow. too bad I'm not a big fan of lipstick.. the only lipstick I have from MAC is slimshine.. 8)

caramel_geek, what collection is now in MAC Penang ar?

I havent been there for quite some time already :lol:

WildBerry:

The last time I went (which was 2 weeks ago), they have cremesheen and suite array and the mineral stuff out. Don't know about now tho. =P

Got it. :) Thanks for the updates :)

I wonder when will the holiday collection will be out.. :D