Sign in to follow this  
tompoluluhu

How If?

You found someone, you really love him. He know most of the thing about you but he doenst care...he also dont care about your past, but suddenly when he found out this 1 man had a relationship wif you before, he refused to accept you. he said, "i dont care about your others boyfriend, but i just cannot accept 'him'"

what will you do? you want to leave him but you really love him, and you dont want that relationship to end up so fast....so, what is the best solution? you asked him to leave you, but he also love you so much...

but history is history, he has to accept that. If he really love you, he should understand what important is now and what both of u can achieve in your relationship. Wat he say is selfish. If he cannot understand that, then he is not the right guy for you.

if he loves u so much, he just have to accept the fact that someone else have been there in ur life b4 him, blame it on fate..

but he should b thankful that now u r with him... life goes on~~~

Y give the other guy the credit of ruining ur life.. and ur bf.. even though he is no more in the picture??

If he really loves you, what is the problem? he would have force himself to accept your past! What else can you do, invent a time machine?

You found someone, you really love him. He know most of the thing about you but he doenst care...he also dont care about your past, but suddenly when he found out this 1 man had a relationship wif you before, he refused to accept you. he said, "i dont care about your others boyfriend, but i just cannot accept 'him'"

what will you do? you want to leave him but you really love him, and you dont want that relationship to end up so fast....so, what is the best solution? you asked him to leave you, but he also love you so much...

umm... what was that particular thing about that particular guy?

btw, shouldn't it be 'what if' instead of 'how if'?

He did mention that he don't care about the past, why must he bother about that one particular person? He's selfish i say. If he can't accept that the other guy is in your life before, i'd say, don't even bother about it. i know it's easy to say but time will heal. it's not the end of the world.

Excuse me...Didn't u said, he said he don care anything bout ur past? Then y is this particular guy(past) is? Maybe he should think bout what he's talking bout. Past is past, if u don care, then all is nothing. If u care bout certain chapter of the past, it means u care all.

LOOK AHEAD, NOT BACK

He's so contradicting. At one hand, he said he doesn't care about your past, in the other he said he could not accept the fact that you went out with this particular guy. No matter what, it's your past, it'a all history. Why must he be bothered so much about this guy. dry.gif The most important thing is, you are with him NOW. What matters is the present and future NOT the past. Even if you want, you could not change anything about your past, whether he like it or not, he has to accept it no matter what because that ex of yours was already part of your life even before you are with this guy now. Why not just move on instead of looking back?

i have the exact same question:

why must it be that exact particular guy ?

he has something with that guy before that's not happy ?

or he knows that guy ?

or he lost to that guy before ?

what's wrong with that particular ONE guy ?

it's like saying: i love you no matter who you are, even if you are a physically disabled person, but i can't accept it if you lost your index finger on your left hand..

hmm... quite funny isn't it unless there's a particular reason for it

a past is a past...i'm sure he have some of his own too right.

he got 2 choice - accept your pass fully or let the "passed" ruin the relationship. Ask him to choose.

Thanks for all the reply. I really appreciate it. Sorry for the late reply.

I love him, but sometimes when he recall back the reason why he cannot accept me, it hurts me so much, seems that he blame me indirectly. When i think back, there is no point for me to still going out with him since he always remind me that we wont be together.

Anyway, i've been thinking about this so many times and tommorrow, i have made my decision to cut him off from my brain.

ya.. get on with ur life.. he doesnt worth a tiny effort of urs when he cant accept the fact.. maybe he's still living in a dream world of his... ask him to be REAL man..

for me i'll say to you ditch him forget about him. pick another plenty of fishes still swimming in the sea.

Thanks to all of u. I really did..n it success. I feel more better now...I know, if i still stay with him, he might just want to take da advantage..but, thank God, now it's over, and i dun hv to think bout him anymore. He said, he not ready yet, but I dont think there is a point for me to stay with him anymore.

tompoluluhu.. you are so strong! I wish I coulda done that with my ex 6 months into the relationship when I realized we are not meant to be... it took me 4 years to finally let go... with a catalyst in the form of a third party (girl). Good for you! so glad to hear that you're better... lots and lots of hug.gif

thanks....i think i made a right decision. But eventhough i a words, we have separated, but we still remain as a friend. But no more manja2..heheheh...and i think its more better, i dun feel there is a limitation for us to talk about anything anymore.

And therefore i was thinking, thanks for this separation, now i realize, having a friend dat willing to listen and willing to be in ur side is better than having a bf that coudnt accept who are we. (Depends on the situation)

well,u r definitely a strong gurl...glad tht u r happy wif ur decision....sumtimes,it alwiz better remain as frens rather than upgrading him as a bf...hehe..mayb after yrs later,d both of u will sit at a coffee house,discussing bout ur own luv life n still hv a gr8 laugh...who knoes,mayb d both of u can b each other's luv consultant? wink.gif

admire your strength!! You will heel girl!! Time will heel the wound.. tongue.gif Dont give up on love!!

yeah.. and you wont know that mebbe tomoro you will be falling in love again.. and the potential guy may love you and sayang u even more...

what past is past... most important thing is... what you need to do now.. and for ur future... let love come to your path... it will comes naturally...

the more you think about it, the more stress and unhappy you gets... enjoy your life....smile.gif