Sign in to follow this  
k3n

Kerastase

My shampoo's going to finish and I plan to give Kerastase a try.

My hair seems very dry as it has always been and it's gotten worse after I dyed and permed my hair. No shampoos seems to help my tresses get better. I envy my friends with glossy hair.

I want to buy Kerastase's shampoo for damage hair but there are 3 types, which one should I buy?

Are these shampoos suitable for everyday use?

There are 3 types of conditioners, which one? Buy all? hahahaha...

One more question, do their shampoos really really really work? I know there are a lot of good reviews for Kerastase but I'm still doubtful because my hair seems so stubborn. Sob... sob..

Sorry for so many questions :P

Edited by Jov

Just wonder will my hair be smooth if I use the mask in a sauna room.

Just wonder will my hair be smooth if I use the mask in a sauna room.

Logically it should have better results because the heat will promote absorption of the mask into ur hair

My shampoo's going to finish and I plan to give Kerastase a try.

My hair seems very dry as it has always been and it's gotten worse after I dyed and permed my hair. No shampoos seems to help my tresses get better. I envy my friends with glossy hair.

I want to buy Kerastase's shampoo for damage hair but there are 3 types, which one should I buy?

Are these shampoos suitable for everyday use?

There are 3 types of conditioners, which one? Buy all? hahahaha...

One more question, do their shampoos really really really work? I know there are a lot of good reviews for Kerastase but I'm still doubtful because my hair seems so stubborn. Sob... sob..

Sorry for so many questions :P

However good a product is, it still depends on individual's hair condition. No one can guarantee that a product will work for u. If you go to a hair salon that sells Kerastase and ask them, I'm sure the sales person will recommend the appropriate range that suits ur hair type

I see, i see...

I will go and buy this Saturday! Thanks for replying!

I see, i see...

I will go and buy this Saturday! Thanks for replying!

Not a problem...do tell us what you buy and what you think of it

I bought Bain Oleo Relax (RM 58) n Ciment Anti-usure (RM 63) today.

Got a free small bag as well :wub:

After using it... Wow, instant effect!! :thumbup1:

My hair is so light now... Smells good, not as dry as before. :wub::wub::wub:

Yaya, i am keratase supporter as well when i have my straight hair~~~

But it is too costly so i only support the mask and the oleo leave on oil since i changed ti curly hair ~~~ :P

The hairstylist recommended that I use Kerastase shampoo for sensitive scalp as she says my scalp is very sensitive. But I did not buy. Any of you used this before?

i suffering scalp prob n dandruff, also my hair is fine but extremely dry and frizzy.

i was recommended for

Resistance (green)'s Substance Constructive which is a leave on conditioner for RM58

Oleo Relax serum for dryness hair RM66

and shampoo bain de force (for weakened hair) RM55

the price is around there.. when I ask if I can get a discount, they sayin they have a promotion, buy 3 any kerastase product, get free 3 travel pack size bottles product, cost less than RM100

actually i think its quite worth it since leave on conditioner products that available in pharmacy or supermart are all cheap, but can say USELESS, so in long run instead of buyin many bottles of cheap product and get no significant result, better invest on well known product like Kerastase for one time and u can see better result (which they claim they have chemical treatment contain in their products)

i was also told that if want to do treatment, do at home also enough as long as u use a good product, doing hair treatment in salon is for lazy ppl but will lead to the similiar result

Edited by josara

RM179

i got all 3 products that the stylist recommended, oleo relax (orange), bain de force shampoo for weakened hair and leave on conditioner Substance constructive.

i found that the leave on conditioner is very good

their website miko hair studio

desa setapak has 3 outlet

prima setapak

cheras leisure mall

ss15 subang jaya

berjaya timesquare

seremban

bandar sungai long

i hope they haf 1 in damansara as allllll also very far from my hse

if u wanna get kerastase product n dunno where to buy other than Shins

u can visit local kerastase website

they haf all the salon that carry their product listed.

which one nearer for u? :)

Edited by josara

i dunno.. been using the shampoo every alternate day.. and leave in conditioner & oleo relax everyday.. my hair only feel nice on the next day.

after washin my hair still feel very very dry like norm

anyone can explain why?

Mine 1 also will be like that... May be because of you wash away your "oil and dirt" of your hair.... Your hair will produce some natural "oil" only on the next day..... I am not too sure about it.... I guess only~~~ :D

Normally i will buy Keratase from the South City Plaza there, it is much more cheaper compare to salon cause it is a supplier and you will get some discount for that :)

Mine 1 also will be like that... May be because of you wash away your "oil and dirt" of your hair.... Your hair will produce some natural "oil" only on the next day..... I am not too sure about it.... I guess only~~~ :D

Normally i will buy Keratase from the South City Plaza there, it is much more cheaper compare to salon cause it is a supplier and you will get some discount for that :)

i agreed with u with the wash away 'oil n dirt' of the hair that's why everytime aqfter wash seems dry, then next day the natural oil came out look more natural..

i also got fly away hair..also next day seems lesser fly away hair

hey, how much they selling Kerastase in south city plaza?n issit nearby sri kembangan/ the mines? sorry not too sure. issit possible to get cheaper from U in future?

A cut above in Mid Valley also selling kerastase. They are selling it at the same price as Miko

no surprise since its a price control products.. but what Aries posted earlier is very interesting

Yup... near Sri Kembangan there.....

Example the keratase oil is RM63 + 10% discount..... :D

How much u purchase yours?

I din sell it, i jz buy from there and share it with u gals~~~ ;)

Resistance (green)'s Substance Constructive which is a leave on conditioner for RM58

Oleo Relax serum for dryness hair RM66

and shampoo bain de force (for weakened hair) RM55

Aries