Sign in to follow this  
k3n

Kerastase

If I'm not Miko Salon customer,can I buy it from them as well?

SKL in SW don't sell the product (I went there the other day) unless ask the SA cuz last time I unable to find a syampoo on the display shelf and when I ask her, she took it out from her store.

lol of coz u can.

I just straighten my hair.

Which product do I need?

ya a bottle of their latest pink range are RM65 and its a very small bottle :( but their stuff really worth trying.

hazel, if im not mistaken, they ve newly launched a new range special for straight n long hair...dark pink in color.

correct me if im wrong.

used to use the green range. it's nice to use! but stopped it cause my mum bought me hair care from bead head(or bed head? don't really know.)

would really appreciate if someone can post the price of Kerastase range here!!

I know its only available in selected salon that's why I am asking experts here... :)

thanks in adv!

Edited by josara

Kerastase Nutritive Lait Nutri-Sculpt, Smoothing Hair Foundation now RM66.. previously was RM60

thank u for responding.. seems so dead here.

is it a hair mask or conditioner or wat?

I've just started using the orange range (I think it's the Nutritive range). Yup, it's really good...you can feel the softness instantly :) expensive but quite worthed the money

I guess u cant find the full range of karestase product in sg wang wholesale outlet. cos its a control items.. and only selected salons have..

bought mine bain divalent (grey color cap, for oily scalp, dry hair) for rm58 at ridge cut (not sure abt the name) at 1U. the price is it standard at all salon?

im using da bain divalent currently and seriously, it's darn dry n i really hate it... it makes my hair all tangled.. makes me hair drop even heavier aswell.. its now sleeping in my bathroom..

but i luv da green volumatic conditioner.. i luv da smell n it makes my hair really smooth without coat-ed feeling..

im using da bain divalent currently and seriously, it's darn dry n i really hate it... it makes my hair all tangled.. makes me hair drop even heavier aswell.. its now sleeping in my bathroom..

but i luv da green volumatic conditioner.. i luv da smell n it makes my hair really smooth without coat-ed feeling..

Is the Volumatic conditioner really good? I was thinking of getting this but didn't know if it will be moisturising enough.

well, its juz ok ok lo.. not dat moiturising.. my hair is originally very fine n soft already.. so, all conditioners basically can accept.. but for dry or thick hair, dis conditioner may not be dat moisturizing lo.. its quite mild..

Edited by clymenia

Thanks for your info. That's what the hairdresser told me too cause my hair is quite thick and I've done straightening as well so she told me to buy the Bain Satin range

Kerastase Nutritive Lait Nutri-Sculpt, Smoothing Hair Foundation now RM66.. previously was RM60

woah...increased by 10%... ^_^

anyway... their product is very good lah..

Erm... one question. How to pronounce the brand name, Kerastase???

kerastase is famous for their quality, hence the price (o.O)

I'd like to recommend their hair oil, Oleo Relax price: RM 60/RM 66(not too sure) It's the orange colored bottle. Very smooth hair after application.

For those who does chemical treatment VERY OFTEN, you got to have this one!! Cheers!