Sign in to follow this  
k3n

Kerastase

yeah...shopaholics gang!!! group.gif

rock on... punk.gifpunk.gifrockon.gif

it contains 10 small bottle in a packet rite??? i thought i saw the white color one for growing hair and stuff like that hahaha! never try before... i just go to the saloon and tell em i wanna do treatment, then they will do for me RM100 hahahaha

hi gals,

we really can't get karastase at shops in sg wang? coz so far i never notice any karastase at sg wang's shop? wanting to try to use coz my hair's pretty dry.. wat's the difference between the orange, red and purple coloured bottle? red and purple more expensive?

Hope anyone of you could help me! :praisegod:

hi gals,

we really can't get karastase at shops in sg wang? coz so far i never notice any karastase at sg wang's shop? wanting to try to use coz my hair's pretty dry.. wat's the difference between the orange, red and purple coloured bottle? red and purple more expensive?

Hope anyone of you could help me! :praisegod:

Orange = for dry or sensitive hair

Red = for colored hair

Purple = sensitive hair

Green = fine or weakened hair

Grey = for scalp

Blue = for scalp and any type of hair

Thanks alot for the help eliza. seems like i should try the orange bottle. i dun know why my hair seems to be sooooooo dry!! yikes, my perming and colouring is doing more harm to it now :(

wat does it mean by sensitive hair for purple bottle eliza?

Thanks alot for the help eliza. seems like i should try the orange bottle. i dun know why my hair seems to be sooooooo dry!! yikes, my perming and colouring is doing more harm to it now :(

wat does it mean by sensitive hair for purple bottle eliza?

Actually Purple one is suit for coloured and dry hair. It boosts colour radiance and transforms each hair fibre, revealing a mirror-like shine. Since you colored your hair better you choose purple one.

ah, alright. i wonder how much is the purple bottle? any differenct sizes to the bottle?

yes yes, i wanted the shiny, smooth curl like effect some girls have.. maybe i should give this keratase, the one in purple a try. eliza, you have any idea how much is it? thanks! ;)

hi girls,

can anyone help me to tell me wat's the prices for the keratase? planning to get one today :blush:

yes yes, i wanted the shiny, smooth curl like effect some girls have.. maybe i should give this keratase, the one in purple a try. eliza, you have any idea how much is it? thanks! ;)

I have no idea. I just tried Green color - hair mask RM90++(bottle) and RM65(tube).

hehe... hi eliza.. i've bought the leave in hair cream 2 days ago.. the purple colour.. RM80.. wat can i say? can feel that my hair is not as dry.. and i hope the result will be good and gets better..hehe :P

I personally do not favor using Kerastase products. After all the hype I read in the mags, I decided to try their shampoo - the orange one.. Bain Satin number 2. Ended up with my hair dropping! Alamak.. so sad.

So for now, I'll just stick to Loreal Professionel Range.. currently using Absolute Repair shampoo and am loving it! :)

I personally do not favor using Kerastase products. After all the hype I read in the mags, I decided to try their shampoo - the orange one.. Bain Satin number 2. Ended up with my hair dropping! Alamak.. so sad.

So for now, I'll just stick to Loreal Professionel Range.. currently using Absolute Repair shampoo and am loving it! :)

may b don't suit u..

i really like the range for the scalp one lo (gray bottle). currently im using the bain prevention shampoo and the tonic.. although very expensive (shampoo - RM50, tonic - RM450) but it really helps to reduce my hair loss prob, i can see my hair drop lesser and lesser :)

My sister also use the grey bottle shampoo because she have a oily scalp,but now she are recover!Now I'm using the Pink bottle shampoo for coloured hair,everytime after I use it I feel that my hair colour are more glow!It's nice to be use & the smelt are so good,however I need to wash my hair twice because it's soap less!

hi. anyone know where can i find those kerastase hair spa ampoelus cuz i notice the one taht can find @ saloon are mostly for hair ..i am looking treatment that can DIY for scalp....thx.

frolic_pjann

hi, these trading shop, where can i find it? i know there's one in sg wang (may be lah, not so sure too), but SW a bit far for me....mid valley or 1U can find or nto?

frolic_pjann

hi, these trading shop, where can i find it? i know there's one in sg wang (may be lah, not so sure too), but SW a bit far for me....mid valley or 1U can find or nto?

i doubt the trading shop at SW sell kerastase products.. i went there last mth to buy the ketastase specifique range and the owner said they dun sell that :( i think u can try the saloon at 1U like jetzen (erm cant remember that exact name :P ) i saw them selling quite cmplete range of kerastase product

Edited by aileenchong

can anyone tell me how much the oleo relax serum costs in malaysia?

in nz its around nzd35 for the smaller bottle

hi, would like to inform that kerastase product line is available in all 8 Miko Hair Studio branches. (they are officially LOREAL ambassador) , so you can get kerastase product there. the price is also quite reasonable, around RM45-65 for some product i think. the one in ss15 subang jaya got an array of kerastase product, you should check it out :) .

If I'm not Miko Salon customer,can I buy it from them as well?

SKL in SW don't sell the product (I went there the other day) unless ask the SA cuz last time I unable to find a syampoo on the display shelf and when I ask her, she took it out from her store.

Edited by hazel