Sign in to follow this  
k3n

Kerastase

hei all..

gosh..ive been thinking of nuthin but kerastase.. kerastase.. kerastase this whole week .. i did a hair rebonding thingy a couple of months ago.. and now my hair is fried..! i hate it. now m juz gonna cut it cute like mandy moore and find a super shampoo. so ive been reading bout kerastase.. but with all these cool testimonials from u guys.. m determined to try it. ive been using TNS shampoo since the rebonding.. it helped a bit at first.. but now.. :loser:

so thanks u guys!! :clapclap:

heybabes,

i've bought the keratase styling cream in orange. i think it's elasto curl, something like that, which claims to make ur curl more obvious. but somehow, my curls are a bit messy... not that defined.

should i use more of the cream or something? the guy at the salon said i dun have to use that much actually, just a 50 cents size.. but, my curls aren't that obvious... :( help?

kechik.. lol i was like u also b4 i decide to buy kerastase product almost whole week i been thinking bout it. even dreamt of getting super shiny hair after using it.. too much.

didi. sorry im not sure bout their styling product.. how much u got it for?

i bought it for RM66. :)

josara, i went to evergreen salon today in klang and got my hair done. RM 200, and we'll see how long my hair stays this soft and shiny and yummy looking.

if u choose the correct kerastase products for ur hair, u will see the result. previously, i was using the wrong one (cuz i bought w/o consultign anyone), then i went to this salon for treatment , then i ask her to suggest me kerastase shampoo..wow, i luv my hair now..

yep, josara that kerastase treatment. Now I haven't washed my hair yet, gonna wash it tonight so we'll see what happens after my hair is washed. Oh Lord I hope it stays this silky and soft and my ends... are not twiggy anymore! Wheee!!!!

is this ur first time for kerastase treatment? if yes then u cannot expect too much, based on my experience.. :P u gotta do it constantly. i think u hair must be very long, rm200 treatment is a bomb!

anyway good luck!

4 months ago I rebonded + colored my hair in strawberry blonde resulting it to be a bit dry (thank god the rebonding technique made it look a bit shiny and nice)...so my hairstylist recommended me the Kerastase products in different range,

1.Bain Vital Haute Tolerance( for very sensitive scalp)

2.Ciment Anti-Usure (green bottle-great great conditioner!!)

3. Substance Constructive (green bottle leave-in conditioner)

4. Forcintense (green tube which is a very great product if u hv very dry,damage hair u must buy this becos it will reconstruct ur hair instantly after each use!)

5.Fluide Purifiant(grey cap bottle tube- i had to add this into the list becos my scalp is soooooooo itchy everytime i scratch my scalp there'll be sumthing left under my nails-my scalp lorrrr!!reduce the itchiness feeling)

After I used all the products above, my friends said my hair look absolutely fabulous!! Just like tyra banks hehehe!! Very shiny,very healthy.

But now, I stopped buying kerastase product becos no $$$$ lorrrr...I only top up 3 times only for each bottle...i think very high maintenance!! But what I noticed when I stopped using kerastase , my hair is 3 times more damaging than b4 I started!! So the morale of the story???? Kerastase product promised us a more healthier and shinier hair with EACH USE and it's only TEMPORARY!! U hv to keep using it if not ur hair will go back to it's normal damage look. I think the kerastase company's strategy is good in making us the customer to buy their products again and again and make us spend too much $$$$$$$$!!! Do you think it's worth it???

if im not mistaken kerastase is a controlled price item.. which means its the same price everywhere. they increased the price quite a bit le.. i used to get the hair cream for curly hair for rm66.. not its rm75! .. the one in orange.. forgot the exact name.

if im not mistaken kerastase is a controlled price item.. which means its the same price everywhere. they increased the price quite a bit le.. i used to get the hair cream for curly hair for rm66.. not its rm75! .. the one in orange.. forgot the exact name.

thanks joce... :)

i think u should try at sg wang . i recently brought a few there. cheaper than outside. but i brought redken . they r whosaler . add below

skl wholesale

lot s140 & s141, 2nd floor, sg wang

^ I have searched for Kerastase products in two hair product wholesalers in Sungei Wang, if I remember correctly, one on the second floor and the other one on the third floor. Both these stores do not carry the Kerastase brand, so too bad. I guess Kerastase brand is really pretty exclusive. I'm still getting my Kerastase products from a hair salon near my place of residence, and it doesn't give any discount for them at all.

I've been using Karestase for years. Their product are awesome. *thumb up*

Shampoo, hair mask, hair cream.

Everything is just so good.

I've try lots of diff range for their shampoo.. i like most of it besides oreo.

The orange colour one which has the effects of smoothen ur hair is the only range that i dislike =)

Everytime i use that shampoo or hair oil... my hair will be freaking flat.

my fav was their volumactive range. their shampoo, split end cream smell so good.

I am so in love with their product.

you guys should try it out.

I've been using Karestase for years. Their product are awesome. *thumb up*

Shampoo, hair mask, hair cream.

Everything is just so good.

I've try lots of diff range for their shampoo.. i like most of it besides oreo.

The orange colour one which has the effects of smoothen ur hair is the only range that i dislike =)

Everytime i use that shampoo or hair oil... my hair will be freaking flat.

my fav was their volumactive range. their shampoo, split end cream smell so good.

I am so in love with their product.

you guys should try it out.

purple jie, i thought of getting one hair cream to be apply for my curly hair after i wash my hair.

Thought of giving a try to karestase, Can u recommend? im using the brand called " Lanza" b4 tis but it just get got discontinue :doh:

I bought Lakme yesterday but i dont like the texture,too dry and hair don gives the volume effect.

i'm using Nutrive Bain 2 Shampoo, thinking to switch to the green bottle (volume something)

Anyone using the green one? how is it?

i'm using bain prevention & Activeur 7 (the white one) for about a month, but my hair dropped even more..after shower, i pulled 3-4 strains of hair out everytime :cry: , i paid RM130++ for both, bought it from a saloon it mv...

dear all,

hehe seems there is many kerastase fans out there, recently i been fell in love with kerastase products, my ever first kerastase hair products was elasto curl cream in orange color tube(rm60).. but it was way back to 2006.. and by now the elasto curl was upgraded to oleo curl(rm75).. well.. i still prefer the old version smell.. i can sniff the hair for whole day..

now im using their hair shampoo. conditioner, mask, treatment and oleo relax serum.. dont remember the exact name, i will update the details later :P

perhaps my hair were extremely dry, so i dint feel the significant result, but my hair get softer and smoother after each use even without the conditioner!!! :rolleyes: hopefully its really works!!! oh yea, any one know how much for the purple bottle croma reflect colored enhanced milk 125ml??? i would like to try this.. the hairstylist said my hair color so dull so the milk can rebuild the shinning effect like a mirror relection.. wao :angel_not:

and for u guys information!! grab all ur favourite items right now before the price increase in July!!! omg!! :ph34r: :ph34r:

Edited by sincai0344