Sign in to follow this  
bronze_chiqz

Went To SNIPS hair saloon at Sungei Wang Plaza....

well.

1) Desa Setapak is the Taman next to Wangsa Maju LRT station.

2) Bronze, how much u cut your hair there?

URGENT! URGENT! I need to know la.... i hair going to die soon sad.gif

Nice fringe.

How do you "open" the hair line nicely, did you blow it too? Everytime I failed to achieve the fringe like yours.

yeah one thing i've rebonded my hair..so every morning i've to blow dry my fringe using a round brush..any round brush will do! Then apply wax (i'm using Redken Water Wax) at the ends..Wai Wai thought me to open the hair line a bit slanted parting as u can c from the pic..she told me then oni the fringe will work becoz straight parting won't be nice

Hey bronze_chiqz,

Thanks for the info.

I guess I will need to buy a round brush.

smile.gif

hi all, i did my cut hair today by wai wai too! My new hairstyle really looks nice n suits me face too , but the fringe i think it's a bit hard for me to maintain coz i need to wax it like bronze_chiqz in order to open it. Overall it's good! Rec to all of u here tongue.gif

yeah sumtimes hard for me to achieve the effect too..by luck i wud say..especially morning when ur rushing to work!hmmm...the other day i wanna attend to a dinner in pg..so last minute i rushed into tiz salon called Aver hair spa(accidentally bumped) n did my hair..juz blow dry n my fringe..the place wus sooo futuristic n the staff there are soooo up-to-date..to my suprise, the lady stylist can't even blow my fringe the way i wanted..where as she did it nicely on her fringe..simple..i just told her do like urs..it looks crappy..i gues i can do it better n paid 25 juz to blow dry..arrghh! sumtimes i dunno y izzit hard to follow..uurghhh

hi all, i did my cut hair today by wai wai too! My new hairstyle really looks nice n suits me face too , but the fringe i think it's a bit hard for me to maintain coz i need to wax it like bronze_chiqz in order to open it. Overall it's good! Rec to all of u here tongue.gif

jaq!! picture pls.. hehe.... wanna see ur nice fringe!!!

jaq!! picture pls.. hehe.... wanna see ur nice fringe!!!

hmm... me shy la.. but will try try la.. tongue.gif

I plan to cut my hair this week. Getting Wai2 to help. Does anyone know when is her off day?

I wanted to cut my hair just below the shoulder but want some layers. Should I let her do everything?

hmmm yah snips salon a very nice salon....

ive tried a lot n i stil tink d 1 at leisure mall also nice but wel u knw, hmmm my hair was style n cut by d director mike loh...wel definitely is very xsive laaa but reali nice....he rebond my hair n tat is my 1st time i had my fringe cut!!!!very stylo mylo.......u knw my hair in front a bit curl so very hard but he can make it so nice not so strand o ugly!!!

but now edi since so long my hair need 2 restyle n need to cut...

m tinking whr to go mayb i shld oso go to waiwai thr???

hmmmm..........

any1 have done power straight by snips?i bought a brochure wif 14 coupons need to use it.how is the power straight rebonding at snip in sg long?

papero: mind to share? hahaha..i saw they selling te coupon the other day and its too much for me.. and none of my fren wanna share with me so end up not buying it....

lucky u dun buy

u oso at sg long?WEll at sg long is SPIN.they got their own pakages wif cheaper price .power straight at sg long so complicated.all in all need rm300 if used coupon and rm 299 if used package by spin own saloon

Wei Wei left Snips Sg Wang and I need someone who is good. But I believe the good ones already left Snips Sg Wang. Does anyone knows how much Snips at Star Hill charge and any good hairstylist there?