Sign in to follow this  
rabbiteeth

which airlines is the best?

you can go for either MAS or AirAsia

normally ppl will go for them i think

instead of AirAsia, you can try to go for AirAsiaGo because it offers affordable price for flight ticket 

air ticket no need to doubt - AirAsia, if you want cheaper wait until AirAsia got promotion

Hotel - my advise is don;t book under China travel agent, I had a super bad experience with this.

I remember I went to Shang Hai travel few year back and manage to book a hotel room for 4days 3 night with a ShangHai Travel agent, which claimed they are experience in handling oversea traveller. As per promise, before we pay them the fees, they will have someone come and fetch us to hotel during the day we reach Shang Hai Airport. Upon we reach, we waited for 3 hour, none of agent appear. We contact them via the phone no. give, unreable. 

We took cab ourself to the hotel that agent sent email to us. Failure again, the book slip that agent given is fake. 

We ended up to top up money ourself again for hotel again. Very bad experience

you know what.. now i buy flight ticket and accommodation from AirAsiaGo because it offers lower charge rate

i suggest you to give it a try for your next vacation

https://www.airasiago.com.my/Packages

what's so special for airasiago? mind to share more information? thanks alot

well.. when you purchase the package (flight+hotel) from airasiago, it offers lower charge rate for flight ticket

i suggest you to sign up as member because member can enjoy more good deals

try to go airasiago website to find out more

well.. when you purchase the package (flight+hotel) from airasiago, it offers lower charge rate for flight ticket

i suggest you to sign up as member because member can enjoy more good deals

try to go airasiago website to find out more

such as? what's the advantage for me to sign up as a member?

such as? what's the advantage for me to sign up as a member?

as i said, if you purchase flight and hotel together, you can get flight ticket with cheaper price

after you have signed up as airasiago member, you can enjoy discount for accommodation booking

isnt that sound great?

hey guess whta?! AirAsiaGo member here too haha

he's right. once you have signed up as AirAsiaGo member, you can enjoy lots of good deals

i also downloaded its mobile app, so that i can get the latest info or promo from it

as i said, if you purchase flight and hotel together, you can get flight ticket with cheaper price

after you have signed up as airasiago member, you can enjoy discount for accommodation booking

isnt that sound great?

wow.. sounds great! seems like purchasing flight ticket and hotel is the best choice

i will go to the website and find out more

thanks for sharing!

https://jetradar.com is the only place I go to search flights now, after consistently finding them to find the best deals. They don't 'promote' any particular airline, but are totally transparent, plus they include the extra fees and taxes that you know you have to pay but many other 'comparison' sites leave off. This is helpful, as you can make a fair assessment of which is the best price.

Edited by christin3954