Sign in to follow this  
nutcracker

Herbalife

wat tis product is bout?wat benefit(s) does it provide?nutcracker,can u plez provide a lil more info? wink.gif

it's it used for slimming...can be even used to maintain or increase weight.. i've seen pretty good reviews in forums and even my bf sis is selling it..she herself is taking it...i find it quite convincing...mayb u can check out www.herbalife.com for more info

nutcracker : can you share with us how much is it ?

I'm taking Nutrilife also something like meal replacement . RM69 for 16 packet (powder to be mix with water)

Thanks

i'm not sure..but i heard it's quite expensive...i think u hav 3 things to eat(starter pack)...all together abt RM300++. haha..looks like i'm givin out info instead of getting info.. tongue.gif

wow RM300++ so $$$

I better stick with Nutrilife 1st and see how lol. Coz Nutrilife is about RM62 for 16 packet. And i only need to drink 1 - 2 packet per day.

Hehe... i just started yesterday... update u all later

it's it used for slimming...can be even used to maintain or increase weight.. i've seen pretty good reviews in forums and even my bf sis is selling it..she herself is taking it...i find it quite convincing...mayb u can check out www.herbalife.com for more info

i'm oso interest wit this product, but i duno it got side effect o not... y u dun ask ur bf sis some information as she is selling this product?i think she wil clearly explain to u about this product.. i'm oso wanna try it to lose weight... rolleyes.gif

hey yeah, my mum tried this product before too. Can really lose weight!! You have to drink their drink (it's called the shake) and also take a couple of pills if i'm not mistaken. But the products quite hard to get here, i heard. The herbalife group is very active in Singapore though..

Recently i think Herbalife products are quite hot in Malaysia, i go and search around the web, i found out that this company exsist already 26 years...and have some really effective products with testimonials....

my relatives is the distributors...

i am now trying some...and i think it was not bad..

quite good for me.....

anyone using this products or get know of this products?

yea...last month i just met up a foreigner promote bout the herbalife product...its more on slimming effect but darn expensive eh...but if effective result then ok lah...

Herbalife is a direct sales. My friend had join n trying some of products. He said is quite good after 1 month can see the result. His is problem is skinny. :P those product also can gain weight. :D

Edited by Serene

I;m oso met a foreign promoter last saturday, she oso introduced me this product n she din force me to buy it so. n she giv me 2 glass to drink it. i felt nice n the drinks not very hard to drink it soft... but the price is quite expensive, i cant affort to buy it ler :P heheh

Edited by vunnee

my friend is one of the slimming consultant of herbalife....when i look at the result on her. wow, it works. but its expensive also ler :P they are something like a milkshake then got tablets....cost ard few hundreds...

yes....

eerm...well not very cheap....is about 400++ like that ..

but the effect is darn good..

my relatives try it..

wow..

result are very fast...

alot of peopel try out also not bad ......

cuz it's all are nutri, the gal told me that, juz drink 2 times in the morning n nite, no need to eat others. well in the afternoon u can eat wat u wan.. but juz dun over then ok. but the product is quite expensive, hard to affort to pay in a month, cuz in a month need to drink about 3 bottle for 1 product n plus 2 bottle for 2 products. scare me man.. so u can imaging how much u need to pay there ....

wahhhhh...expensive but effective then is not a bad way to try...only when i rich loh...haha...but in my oppinion,even though they consume the herbalife and did slimdown..but only in kg,rite?the product wont help to firm certain area and make a curve figure...so better exercise or go to slimming centre...

Hi ,

I am also the customer of herbalife and now the consultant,

my product result : i lost 27kgs in 6months before that i was 100kgs. been maintaining it for 2yrs now.

still eating my favorite food, but before u start , ask yr self why wan to lose , price is never expensive if u serious to lose weight. u re buying results not product alone.

URL DELETED

*NOTE: please do not post external URL for any commercial product

Edited by k3n

no..that product..

honestly tell you all..i am just join as member....well..not selling or promoting product here...

the products is not aim on lose weight...it dun have any side effects, it is a nutri drinks event for normal peoples.... its help to dextoxify your body for those who cant slim down and also who are too thinny....

even babies are drinking....

I guess its some type of diet supplement? Someone approached me but wanted me to join as a member which I didn't want to. For those who have tried, can you post your reviews and share? Thanks.

I guess its some type of diet supplement? Someone approached me but wanted me to join as a member which I didn't want to. For those who have tried, can you post your reviews and share? Thanks.

erm it is not diet supplement..basically cant said as diet product, because for the gain weight and nutrition balance purpose is also using the same products, thats why it has no side effects and even baby can drink..

but haha mayb malaysia "weight loss" has bigger market thts y ppl think herbalife = sliming product..

me n my sisters are using and the result not so obviously yet, coz jz 2 weeks ..but i've lost around 3 kgs..

Anyway for me la..i quite have confidence on it coz the way (diet) is not tough, i stil can have my fave food everday (one meal), and the drinks i discovered new recipes to make it more tasty hahaa..so for me it is quite easy and loss weight.. i think for working ppl more easy..(i'm working)...at the same time it help me in my digestion problem..