Sign in to follow this  
@Li3N

Eyebrow Embroidery

hrmph try not to peel off or scratch it...

just pat on ur eyebrow to ease the itchyness...

yeah i have very less hair on my eyebrow...

thats why i decided to do embroidery...

same to me save time to draw eyebrow...

and im certainly not good at drawing it...

the Empro i went was located in Bukit Bintang...

it was on promo, they charge me for RM350 with one free session of touch up and eyelash perming...

there is another Empro in Hartamas.

i think maybe thats where Amber Chia did hers....

hers is more to creating the 'natural hairs'...

Oic, do they fixed u a period to come back for the free touch up? Mine is have to be within 3 months...

Oic, do they fixed u a period to come back for the free touch up? Mine is have to be within 3 months...

i did my free session touch up on the 3rd week after i did mine...

cuz i wont be in KL after that...

and they recommend me to come back after a year or two...

depending if my skin wud able to take the embroidery longer then i wont need to go for touch up...

my nxt session of touch up will be only half price of wat i've paid...

so far my embroidery is still good...

where did u do urs?

i did my free session touch up on the 3rd week after i did mine...

cuz i wont be in KL after that...

and they recommend me to come back after a year or two...

depending if my skin wud able to take the embroidery longer then i wont need to go for touch up...

my nxt session of touch up will be only half price of wat i've paid...

so far my embroidery is still good...

where did u do urs?

I did mine at Coca beauty saloon at Times Square, this beautician was recommendded by my manicurist for facial, after several sessions of facial, then i decided to let her do my eyebrow embroidery, she's good... mine is RM300 and free one touch up within 3 months... She say if i touch up within 6 months then only charge me RM50, if one year like that then charge me RM100... Depends on how's my eyebrow shape and colour left on that time...

I did mine at Coca beauty saloon at Times Square, this beautician was recommendded by my manicurist for facial, after several sessions of facial, then i decided to let her do my eyebrow embroidery, she's good... mine is RM300 and free one touch up within 3 months... She say if i touch up within 6 months then only charge me RM50, if one year like that then charge me RM100... Depends on how's my eyebrow shape and colour left on that time...

Times Square?

thats very near my house! haha...

well seems to be urs is cheaper...

but it really depends on ur skin to see how long the embroidery wud last...

cuz different ppl different result u see...

so r u satisfied with urs?

Times Square?

thats very near my house! haha...

well seems to be urs is cheaper...

but it really depends on ur skin to see how long the embroidery wud last...

cuz different ppl different result u see...

so r u satisfied with urs?

yaya...very satisfy... :wub:

yaya...very satisfy... :wub:

hehe...good for u!!! :D

does anyone did it in ultimate impression and din feel pain?wish to do it too but i scared pain.

i know a MYB babe named theng is their customers...

it isnt that pain...

the pain is still bearable...

its like using a needle poking the skin surface only...

and dun worry they will provide cream to apply for ur skin to recover...

only thing is recovering...

the itchyness is really a BIG STRESS! :D

im lookin forward to get mine done maybe in a month's time.

anyone who's done it , please do share your experience

and also where did u get it done/ price / etc etc.

thanks.

*anyone knows how much is cost at Brownaissance?

thanks.

Edited by jaylachin

Similar topic found and merged. Kindly do a search prior to creating new topics. Thanks!

Edited by weN

Hi,

How long does the eyebrow embroidery last? As i'm interested to. I saw some MYB do it from Empro in Hartamas/Coca beauty/Brownaissance. Got any contact number?? As i want to call to ask before i go over. As both places is not near to my house also.

:) Thanks

Any1 knows where I can get my pair done in Kuching, Sarawak? And what is the range of price, pls?

Any1 knows where I can get my pair done in Kuching, Sarawak? And what is the range of price, pls?

currently im in kuching now...

ell why not try in chonglin park?

there is one beauty salon here that does embroidery...

how much is it i dunno...

Edited by traclyn

Hi, i just went to ultimate impression to do survey. Their normal price is rm380 free 1 facial (with 2 touch up within 3 month). They are having a Mother's day & Father's day promo which is not ended yet. RM568 include 1 x body treatment , 1 x eye collagen treatment & 1 x facial. 2 touch up within 3 month also. Good deal a not? As i havent sign with them. Need advice from all people here... :) Please...

currently im in kuching now...

ell why not try in chonglin park?

there is one beauty salon here that does embroidery...

how much is it i dunno...

Hi. :) I know the place. It is called Beauty Angel. It advertises in The Borneo Post. My colleague went there to get hers done but I do not like it. It costs either RM280 or RM380. (Sorry, my memory bank is "old coconut"!!! You know, lau yar in Hokkien! :lol: ) Hers does not look that natural to me le. Looks like tattoo wor. Black...and the shape (including the arch), well, reminds me of the wings of a seagull! 8)

I love HK actress' Sammie Cheng's! Hers are so beautifully arched AND so natural-looking. *Sigh*

my frens did their eyebrow embroidery in ultimate.. they buy the package (500 plus). outcome is great.. n they say painless. so i'm nt sure. mayb diff ppl diff experience. hehe. both of my frens did their eyebrow in MV ultimate. both oso look nice. bt one did in TheCurve.. outcome nt tat great ler.. dunno whether is she choose the wrong type or arch or wat.. cz i feel outcome nt tat great as the other 2 who did theirs in MV..

Hi. :) I know the place. It is called Beauty Angel. It advertises in The Borneo Post. My colleague went there to get hers done but I do not like it. It costs either RM280 or RM380. (Sorry, my memory bank is "old coconut"!!! You know, lau yar in Hokkien! :lol: ) Hers does not look that natural to me le. Looks like tattoo wor. Black...and the shape (including the arch), well, reminds me of the wings of a seagull! 8)

I love HK actress' Sammie Cheng's! Hers are so beautifully arched AND so natural-looking. *Sigh*

something like that...

mine look like as if being drawn...

starting when i just did look like being tattooed...

after a while it look naturally drawn...

sammie did hers? is it? i dint know that...

well mine cost me RM350 + free eyelash perming...

but did in kl...

black? eee not nice...

i ask my face artist how they pick colour...

at first i thought its according to the hair colour...

then they say they pick the colour according to skin colour...

black will look very awkward and like tattooed...

something like that...

mine look like as if being drawn...

starting when i just did look like being tattooed...

after a while it look naturally drawn...

sammie did hers? is it? i dint know that...

well mine cost me RM350 + free eyelash perming...

but did in kl...

black? eee not nice...

i ask my face artist how they pick colour...

at first i thought its according to the hair colour...

then they say they pick the colour according to skin colour...

black will look very awkward and like tattooed...

Lucky you - yours ended up looking natural whereas my colleague's 31.gif. Hey, I did not mean to be rude but really, hers look horrid ma! I am just being brutally frank.37.gif

4.gifOf course the colour would be picked according to the nude color of your (bare of make-up) complexion! Cute lar you. :wink3:

Lucky you - yours ended up looking natural whereas my colleague's 31.gif. Hey, I did not mean to be rude but really, hers look horrid ma! I am just being brutally frank.37.gif

4.gifOf course the colour would be picked according to the nude color of your (bare of make-up) complexion! Cute lar you. :wink3:

well yeah...

need to choose the right party to do the best one!

how long did ur friend did hers?

maybe at the starting is not that natural?

well yeah...

need to choose the right party to do the best one!

how long did ur friend did hers?

maybe at the starting is not that natural?

Yalor - must be really picky 8) when it comes to finding a good beautician in this case. My friend had hers done a few months ago. About a month later she went back to have the (under eye) liners done. But because her eyes are single-lined and they are not the round (but "longish-looking" type) even with the embroidered eyebrows and undereye lines, her eyes do not look outstanding or anything diff than before. My 1-sen opinion.

Yalor - must be really picky 8) when it comes to finding a good beautician in this case. My friend had hers done a few months ago. About a month later she went back to have the (under eye) liners done. But because her eyes are single-lined and they are not the round (but "longish-looking" type) even with the embroidered eyebrows and undereye lines, her eyes do not look outstanding or anything diff than before. My 1-sen opinion.

yeah yeah...maybe i shud be lucky that i have a good face atist to do for me + they are very friendly! haha!i have done mine like like 5 months now...

its still in good condition...

mine is brown...

so really look like as if being drawn...

i dun really like the eyeliner thing...

dare not even do it...

afraid it will look unnatural...

Edited by traclyn

yeah yeah...maybe i shud be lucky that i have a good face atist to do for me + they are very friendly! haha!i have done mine like like 5 months now...

its still in good condition...

mine is brown...

so really look like as if being drawn...

i dun really like the eyeliner thing...

dare not even do it...

afraid it will look unnatural...

:thumbup1:Good for you that yours ended up looking natural and beautiful. I agree with you ~ even if the eyeliner thing is done for free also I DUN :shakehead: want. Not only will it look unnatural on me, I think it will somewhat minimize the size of my (already small!) eyes lar. Eeeeeeee. I have heard a lot that it HURTS like hell!

:thumbup1:Good for you that yours ended up looking natural and beautiful. I agree with you ~ even if the eyeliner thing is done for free also I DUN :shakehead: want. Not only will it look unnatural on me, I think it will somewhat minimize the size of my (already small!) eyes lar. Eeeeeeee. I have heard a lot that it HURTS like hell!

haha yeah lucky me!

Well agree with u!

those eyeliner might look very tatoo-ish...

i wanna enjoy drawing eyeliner tho :P

Edited by traclyn

any babes know where can i do eyebrow embroidery in penang? and how is the pricing?

i just went to ask terimiway at prangin mall, the price is RM 380 and 1 time touch up. is it worth it?

need some advise and opinions.

hi,

my fren juz had hers done recently, and i think hers doesn't really look nice. mayb bcoz of de color (hers is a bit greyish and very fine). i think dark brown will be really good. if u really want to do it, make sure u get a professional to do it, even if u have to pay a little extra more. rmb the difference in the costs does make a huge difference in de end results. but as for me, i m happy with mine.. eventhough i have to draw the ends of my eye brows coz i definitely wudn't want to go through all the pain and the trouble of touching up the brows (my fren said u have to touch-up ur brows yearly). my mum doesn't.. which is why hers has faded off and it looks a little ugly :P