Sign in to follow this  
@Li3N

Eyebrow Embroidery

Well, I got to know bout the eye-brow embroidery thingy when one of my fren did it. It looks pretty good on her coz her original eye-brow sucks no matter how she got it shape & trim (She has been to many pro to do it for her but still doesn't wrk). However, the embroidery is some kind like a tattoo & it's permanent. So, wht do gals think of it? Coz my eye-brow sucks too. I'm juz not sure whtr I shld get my eye-brow embroide. So, can u gals give me some opinions?

that's not eyebrow embroidery already...its tattooing....i might be wrong but my mum does embroidery for customers and its semi-permanent.....it last for mostly one month...then u haf to touch up.....but tattooing is permanent.....i go ask my mum first.... unsure.gif

babyvodoo-its diff from those u see on auntie face...cuz their black and thick...nowadays is all very nice...i strongly recommend those who ve sick eyebrow go for it....my fren went too. de result is nice....

shadowprincess : Well...yeah....I'm not mentioning bout those the old fashion tattoo type (coz they r really permanent)....those were our mum's generation...I guess u r rite...touch up is needed for the embroidery eye-brow

kassie: Yaya....my fren's one darn nice...so natural...but I'm not sure whc type of eye-brow embroidery designs to choose as there r dozens of them...Any recommendation?

Well, I've asked my fren where she did it & she told me she did hers in Ultimate Impression. Any better suggestions & recommendation other than that? It cost her about RM300 sth. Izit reasonable?

shadowprincess : Well...yeah....I'm not mentioning bout those the old fashion tattoo type (coz they r really permanent)....those were our mum's generation...I guess u r rite...touch up is needed for the embroidery eye-brow

kassie: Yaya....my fren's one darn nice...so natural...but I'm not sure whc type of eye-brow embroidery designs to choose as there r dozens of them...Any recommendation?

Well, I've asked my fren where she did it & she told me she did hers in Ultimate Impression. Any better suggestions & recommendation other than that? It cost her about RM300 sth. Izit reasonable?

by watching my mum with her customers last time, i can suggest what u can do about choosing the right shape....when u make an appointment, they will show u a portfolio of all the different shapes....then u can ask them to draw the shapes that u like on ur eyebrow with a black eyeliner.....then u can look at urself in the mirror and keep asking them to draw different shapes until u find the one u like....if the person u make an appointment with dun wanna do that for u, go find another person.

Shadowprincess: Oh really? Can ask tht person to draw till I'm satisfied? Cool...Thnx a lot for ur info, gal. Btw, is ur name Rayleen? (Sorry, if I'm wrong tongue.gif )

yeah, they should do it for u till u r satisfied....coz, u r paying them...but like i said...if they dun wanna do it for you, bring ur business somewhere else.....other ppl will totally be willing to do it for u.

yeah, my name is rayleen tongue.gif he he

most of them ll help u draw ur eyebrow b4 tattoing....if u dun trust them can always go outside and find a professionaly artist to draw first.....b4 u go tattoing..ask them juz follow the shape. cuz their not professional make up artist so they might not b able to draw put a nice shape...

yes yes...my fren went ultimate too...

Thanx a lot for ur opinions & recommendations, gals!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif Wait till I find a satisfied one then I'll do it there. I'll snap a pic of me after I've done it to share wif u gals...But maybe not so soon....hehehe

i have no qualm abt it, we should do whtever we can to look nice, and most imptly, to feel good!

dun worry joanne...if u find a good shape for urslef...im sure it ll look nice...

Hey gals, I've juz got my eyebrow embroided. smile.gif

user posted image

This one was before the embroidery.

user posted image

This one was after the embroidery.

How izzit? shy.gif

Ooopsss...plz ignore those panda eyes...ahehehe tongue.gif

wah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wah!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok ok.... enough tongue.gif

but seriously... looks good... looks really natural too blink.gif if u din tell me, i cannot really see that its not real... so, did they do the drawing thingy for u to choose the best shape? or did u just fall in love with a certain shape ot did they recommend it to u?

pain or not?

Joan, ur new eye brow looks good. U looks quite different too. Nice, honestly!!

yah...very nice...how much u do it?

Rayleen: Yeah...they(the ppl)are very nice. Spent almost 40 minutes juz by drawing the eyebrow shapes for me. They recommended me with 3 shapes but I juz fall in love with the 1st whc is the one I had embroided. Hmm...painful or not? Well, it's a bit more painful than plucking your eyebrow. If u can bear the pain of eyebrow plucking, it shldn't be a prob to you. (For me it's pain lar, coz my tears roll down even when I get my eyebrows plucked!)

purplecrystal: Well, I'm not really sure how they did it coz I can't see...hehehe. But my fren told me tht they used a blade look-alike(it's actually a few needles tht r stick 2gether) thingy & carve it on the eyebrows. Tht's roughly how it works. Dun worry, it's very hygienic coz they'll use a new needle for every customers. U shld go & check it out.

CutieBaby: Ahehehe...thanx...thanx...glad tht it looks nice on me. tongue.gif

Kassie: I did mine for only RM330 with free touch up for 3 times within 3 months.

where u did tis? ultimate impression? then probably ill recommend my fren to go.,... biggrin.gif