Sign in to follow this  
MikeJ

Long Hair or Short Hair?

How do you like it? Long or Short? Hair, that is. (pls vote for the one closest to what u like)  

149 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like it? Long or Short? Hair, that is. (pls vote for the one closest to what u like)

• Long Hair?
    • Short hair?
    • Shoulder length hair?

I never cut my short since primary. The shortest only till shoulder length. hehe.. Definitely i love long long hair.. Preferably till waist ^_^

long hair since secondary school.....want to keep it long till late 30s....coz after the 30s,might look weird if i still keep long straight hair... :lol:

long hair!!! long hair for me but short hair also not bad..looks kawaii if u r suitable to that hairstyle..something like Halle Berry..when she has long hair she looks abit old lo but after she cut her hair short...wow...modern-young looking woman..so it depends...

real short hair? crew cut, anybody?

used to have long straight years for N years; have short hair for 3 yrs. now growing back to shoulder length. like venees said, u can only have long hair at certain age. maybe after that, back to short hair already. easier to manage; save shampoo too. hahahha

i'm pretty flexible.. coz.. well.. the hairdresser used to b my best friend lol coz i would visit at least every 3 months for new hairstyles.. :D everytime i go thru a breakup.. it will b.. new hair new clothes new look lol but right now.. its shoulder length.. wud love to have the straight n curly down the bottom style.. but mayb my hair not long enuf juz yet.. :)

long hair sinced i was a kid...suits me well...there is only one time when i cut myhair short till near my ears there,,when i was standard 3..LOL...really long d ya..haha....relax.....

:lol: Reminded me how I looked when I was in Primary 6 ~ I had hair so short I looked nerdy! :loser: Then in Form 4, it was just somewhere slightly before my ears making me look sooooooooooooo kasar like a tomboy! :shakehead: Urgh. I told myself that never ever will I go for such short hairstyles again!

i like long hair more...cz my face is long...short hair makes my face look long...but mayb im going to cut it to shoulder length soon...

nowadays the short hair very stylish lerrr !!!!

might consider trying it.

my hair is long but sometimes very troublesome lar

but sayang to cut it short

DILEMMA :mumbling:

i;m so fed up w my shoulder length rite now. and no matter how nicely i put it before i sleep, it'll end up curl out the next morning.

i've thought of keeping it long again, but arggh it's hot! i think i'm going to have it short again when i really really can't take it anymore. and my hair falls off when it's long.

hair is layered and really thin though at at bra strap now... feel like cutting short. haha! layared and thinned like sharp spikes at the end...

gatal la!!! wana cut!

i used to loves long hair now ..?? goes for bob cut .. hihi

I love long hair. Dun find any trouble taking care of it cos I think really used to it adi. Even though drying it takes ages, but dun mind so much.

I think I look better with long hair and can do alot of styles. Going to curl it someday :)

long hair..... hmhmm....... alot of italian model like me because i have a long hair... hahaha..........

i've my long hairdo for almost a decade. i've recently cut my hair to bob. all my frens n fam love it. i like it too. gimme an up to date look.

so many girls have tis hair cut recently, agree>?

easy to maintain but have to blow evrytime i wash. hehe

short hair !!!!

cuz i just cut mine short recently !! hehe

i've posted the pic in HOTD Sept

lemme know if anyone interested, i can recommend my hair stylist

should i cut my hair?? what do u think about a guys got a long hair???

i love having long hair..if im having a bad hair day i can just pull it up into a ponytail..some gals look nice with short hair but unfortunately im not one of them..lols