Sign in to follow this  
MikeJ

Long Hair or Short Hair?

How do you like it? Long or Short? Hair, that is. (pls vote for the one closest to what u like)  

149 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like it? Long or Short? Hair, that is. (pls vote for the one closest to what u like)

• Long Hair?
    • Short hair?
    • Shoulder length hair?

Well, i don't think i can keep long hair coz my face is kinda long ... 8)

The longest that i keep would be shoulder length....

i think the exact same think.. long hair to make my face look less chubby... but a pro hair stylist told me recently that curly hair makes your face looks thinner, cos long hair, if straight and flat emphazises your roundness... true???

yaya..thts' true..coz long n straight hair will fall close 2 d face n emphasize its shape

Okies...Thanks kylie...believe in what u are saying...^.^

Definitely vote for long hair but some girls look nice in short. But 4 me definitely haf to go 4 long hair, coz got chubby face. Hehe

i personally look better in short hair but now i m having middle lenght hair and i permed it with water perm so its curly at the ends. i loved my hair like that!

and short hair isnt that expensive in saloons! hehe! i mean its cheaper than long hair.

i vote for long hair too...i can curl my hair or straighten or tie it in dfferent-diferent sytle...look so girlish and sweet

i will vote for long hair too. coz short hair i will look like secondary student. oh no me already married. wanna to reach 30 liao..

OMG, sallay u r going 2 reach 30 liao? but u look young lah!!! :thumbup1:

i voted for long hair. I've always had long hair... can't imagine myself with short hair. But sometimes, i do get fed-up & feel like cutting my hair short, but when it comes to getting it done, i dun dare!! :P

i voted for short hair. easy to maintain. but rite now my hair length is below my armpits... wanna change my hair style but scared as im so petite.

hey...i just joined this forum...very interesting forum indeed..but dunno where to start...hehe..

but...this topic kinda interest me because i ve recently lost my long long hair to......A CUT ABOVE...!!..

it s not that i dont like my new look..i think it looks okay....but i miss my long hair...:(...*sobsob*

lolz... nvm la joann.... hair wil grow again ^^" ... enjoy ur new look ma... keke

for me i prefer long hair.. coz if cut short nt nice... my face wil look fat >_< ...

thanx kire...!..but i heard that no matter how the shape of ur face is, as long as u get someone right to cut ur hair, any kind of hairstyle will suit u...:)

I voted for long hair. But currently having shoulder length hair (waiting for it to grow long). I had a short hair cut for last year's CNY... so waiting for it to grow long is really really slow process for me :(

lolz... joan u look nice in ur new hairstyle aso ... :P ... erm erm.. last time i tried short hair b4... how to say le... coz my hair a lot le... so wil nt look nice d.. lik whole bunch of fluffy hair.. kaka... mayb da hairstylist duno cut <_<<_<

hey..i have very thick hair too! all my hairstylist said that they have problem trimming my hair coz it s too thick!but to mantain short hair is actually harder than to mantain long hair coz u have to visit the salon once a month or else ur hair will go out of shape...like mine...just cut a month ago...now it s out of shape edi....sad...sad..still deciding whether to cut it or leave it to long again..i m in dillema!!

lolz... lidat a... i prefer long hair thn :P ... coz i dun lik manage hair... haha... erm erm... thn u think u wan long hair or short hair lo... c which one suits u n ur time ^^ hehe

i like my hair to be medium length hair and curly. i like the stlye :)

and thanks to my mama, i was born with the curly hair. so i save up my money to curl it up :P

i found out big majority of guys likes gals hair to be long and straight. umm.......

no comment

I personally prefer long hair! My bf prefers me having long hair as well. But even if he wants me to have short hair I wouldn't :P I think girls with long hair has a touch of feminity, not to say that girls with short hair don't. But generally those with long hair looks more feminine :D

Of course, long hair doesn't necessarily suit everyone. Some girls looks better in short hair and still look gorgeous! Can't imagine how I'll look in short hair though :P

Edited by raindear

longgg wee i have long hair too hahahaa

shoulder-length is just fine with me. but if the girl's as pretty as Bai Ling, Natalie Portman or Demi Moore, I think even if she's bald, she would be a fine thing. :P