Sign in to follow this  
love.angel.music.baby

What brand of curling iron is good?

i have the BabyLiss curling iron.Mine is the medium size(can't remember the diameter)..okla..for attending functions, easier to do..but u mus practice in order to get the salon's effect..

where can i get babyliss in msia??i heard very good review for this brand

i got mine from tiz store called Beauty Impact, gurney plaza, penang.I'm sure u can get those at any hair equipments wholesale store at sungei wang plaza

i agree, a friend curled my hair with babyliss curling iron..its so nice, theres a light indicator, so will know when to stop. She said she bought it at Kompleks Mutiara, there in Jalan Ipoh for RM180.

For the curler iron I just buy a cheap 1 at s.wang!But it's great effect too,I have put mouse & spray so can keep whole day,hehe~

But I seldom using it,if always using it will make my hair become dry & I'm lazy at all...hehe~

Hi,i also bought babybliss curling iron at kompleks Mutiara jln Ipoh. It cost me RM160(after discount). Yupp i'm very satisfy with the outcome of the curls.Anyone want me help u to buy? i live near jln Ipoh, shop everyweek at kompleks Mutiara.

babyliss curling iron is famous. most of the professional hair stylist is using this brand too.

i got my BABYLISS last week at LOWYAT for only RM 150. Medium size. The shops name is HAIRROCK..first floor..apparently now promotion price cos the last three tim ei went they say its RM 200..SO GRAB IT FAST K ..ALL SIZE IS RM 150

Hmm, I don't know if Hot Tools Professional is available in M'sia but most professionals here in the U.S. swear by that product for curling iron and I've had curls on my hair done using it and it's pretty! :)

IPB Image

I bought a CHI. Not too bad. There is temperature control feature.

went n try a curling iron, brand "nex"

its quite new n there's a circle to curl the hair by twisting it with fingers (normal wan u haf to turn ur hand). quite convenient, but i never buy. the price tag is RM239, best price is RM160 (for bigger size) smaller size price no idea. :)

I'm using the 2-in-1 Curler Straightener Iron from Panasonic. It gives me big, bouncy curls ;) esp love the steam function which makes my hair soft! quite a good investment i must say :)

Edited by crazychick

anyone know where i can find Babyliss in JB?

i saw VS 8 in 1 @ watson, anyone is using this currently? any review?

which size should i get if i want natural big curl?

[quote name='Traseyee' date='14 February 2006 - 02:11 AM' timestamp='1139854283' post='224296'] Hi,i also bought babybliss curling iron at kompleks Mutiara jln Ipoh. It cost me RM160(after discount). Yupp i'm very satisfy with the outcome of the curls.Anyone want me help u to buy? i live near jln Ipoh, shop everyweek at kompleks Mutiara. [/quote] hey there, would you mind checking it for me if its still available there?? i need it so bad, ive been searching for it everywhere n suddenly i saw these conversation on this page, it gives me hope. i wanted the babybliss gold titanium curling iron...pls help

hey there, would you mind checking it for me if its still available there?? i need it so bad, ive been searching for it everywhere n suddenly i saw these conversation on this page, it gives me hope. i wanted the babybliss gold titanium curling iron...pls help

yes.. i am in need of it too.. i have googled but it is only sold either in the US or in the UK, help!

[quote name='Traseyee' timestamp='1139854283' post='224296']<br />Hi,i also bought babybliss curling iron at kompleks Mutiara jln Ipoh. It cost me RM160(after discount). Yupp i'm very satisfy with the outcome of the curls.Anyone want me help u to buy? i live near jln Ipoh, shop everyweek at kompleks Mutiara.<br />[/quote]<br /><br /><br />

i want to buy this babyliss curling iron ..pliss.how?

[quote name='Traseyee' timestamp='1139854283' post='224296']
Hi,i also bought babybliss curling iron at kompleks Mutiara jln Ipoh. It cost me RM160(after discount). Yupp i'm very satisfy with the outcome of the curls.Anyone want me help u to buy? i live near jln Ipoh, shop everyweek at kompleks Mutiara.
[/quote]

Hi traseyee.. i know kompleks mutiara.. what type of babybliss curling iron that u bought? because im looking for the best one too.. can u tell me the shop? or else if i ask u to buy, how bout the postage? kindly reply me here [mia_leez90@yahoo.com] tenkiuuu