Sign in to follow this  
winniethepooh

Ideal Valentine gift

i need some idea here,

if she is not my gf and she is single, should i try get her out and get a present for her too ?

what is the best to get for her ?

gimme some idea plz, the date comes nearby as i just waste time blinking my eyes every single minutes..

i need some idea here,

if she is not my gf and she is single, should i try get her out and get a present for her too ?

gimme some idea plz, the date comes nearby as i just waste time blinking my eyes every single minutes..

haha... a dinner and flower with card is more than enough.. buy something like neckie, ring and etc will be too formal... clothing will be hard to catch her eye.. accessories like handphone chain, key chain is too cheesy.. so keep it casual and normal

i need some idea here,

Well.. i think you should just test on her first by ask her out before you get her anything. Also, i agreed with Drew that buy her a dinner and flower is more than enough if she does wanna to go out with you.

Good luck!!