Sign in to follow this  
GeniE

Hair Salon Suggestion

Ok so I ended up going to Hair Profile in Plaza Damas instead of Monsoon ID on saturday. Rebonding for long hair – RM258 (using jap product which i think is probably sheseido) although this is only inclusive of rebonding and treatment, no hair cut. Outcome was alright, as the ends of my hair was previously damaged, no surprise that it's still damaged after rebonding so going to chop it off later. was advised to wash my hair only on Tuesday but I washed it on Sunday morning and it's still straight.

Hi there Cas - Do you know how much it'll cost to have my hair permed there?thanks much

Dx

Diora, I’m not too sure about the price for perming gal but maybe you can go there and ask? Should be below RM250. Depends on hair length.

Anyway I went for a hair cut at Razor Edge at Wisma MPL and am real satisfied with the hair cut (I’m real fussy with my haircuts). As I just rebonded my hair, it was stick straight (yuck) and had no movement. Rick the hair stylist brought some life and movement to the hair. Real satisfied and will go back there again! If anyone needs his mobile number, do let me know.

Can anyone suggest which saloon,stylist make a good stylish cut on guy's hairstyle?

Razor Edge at Wisma MPL. Stylist in KL only?

Razor Edge at Wisma MPL. Stylist in KL only?

Yup..Stylist at KL only....How about in Jln Bukit Bintang Area?Coz im only convenient to go there...

*Heard from sissonne that a stylist, YEN from Wenawave was quite good...but dont know how about in cutting guy's haitstyle?

Yup..Stylist at KL only....How about in Jln Bukit Bintang Area?Coz im only convenient to go there...

*Heard from sissonne that a stylist, YEN from Wenawave was quite good...but dont know how about in cutting guy's haitstyle?

Ok there's one hair saloon in sg wang, opposite snips, yellow sign board - sorry i can't recall the name of the place right now. Just look for snips and then check out the hair salon opposite it. Look for Masaro, he's quite good.

Ok there's one hair saloon in sg wang, opposite snips, yellow sign board - sorry i can't recall the name of the place right now. Just look for snips and then check out the hair salon opposite it. Look for Masaro, he's quite good.

hi, could anyone pls suggest a few good hair salons in melaka, for perming? thanks a lot ...

hi, could anyone pls suggest a few good hair salons in melaka, for perming? thanks a lot ...

heard that A Cut Above is gonna opening a branch at Melaka....

hihi... i am new here... i looking for a nice saloon at cheras or sri petaling area ler... any recommendation? i wanna change my hair style~

Hi there Cas - Do you know how much it'll cost to have my hair permed there?thanks much

Dx

Diora, I passed by Hair Profile today and saw that the Digital Perming costs RM198. Maybe you can go and give it a try :)

Diora, I passed by Hair Profile today and saw that the Digital Perming costs RM198. Maybe you can go and give it a try :)

Hi Cas,do you have the Hair Profile number?May i know wher is the place? they only have digital perm?or they have others perm as well? RM198 is include what? Can you share with me? :P Im going to perm my hair this coming thursday. Hope to hear from you soon :)

Hi Cas,do you have the Hair Profile number?May i know wher is the place? they only have digital perm?or they have others perm as well? RM198 is include what? Can you share with me? :P Im going to perm my hair this coming thursday. Hope to hear from you soon :)

Hair Profile is in Plaza Damas – opposite the Kim Gary entrance. I reckon they have other perms as well. I did the rebonding there. I passed by their shop last weekend and saw that the price is RM198 for digital perm. I’m guessing this would include treatment and the perm. Not too sure about the cut coz it wasn’t offered to me when I rebonded my hair.

If you want, u can also check out Monsoon ID in Plaza Damas (google for the number), Pony Tail Saloon 62018466 ask for Jo See. Or try Rick of Razor Edge 0162749719, he’s in Wisma MPL. Just call and ask the price.

i think it is labell ..i mthinking to try too .. but ... risky

whr is hair profile dear ? i wanna try monsoon id but duno the pricing

Hi iceshaker,

May i know the price you do the perm at micheal ling ther? you just do perm only?got include treatment?

sorry dear i jz notice this . i did perm the half end , another half end , near the hair roots , i did rebonding bcoz i hav natural curl . then i had dye whole head + highlight , then treatment included ofcourse .. all together rm 380 . however now i jz realized the chemical is brandless which made me insecue alot now ... [ after 4 mths+ ] coz now my hair ends r very damaged and dry ! even i use loreal hair mask avday , sebatians shampoo , bio spray , oil serum .. all useless to put on ... if u dont think to keep it long ,then its ok . but im regret now coz i found tat im suitable for curl long hair but i have to cut it short now

hey..anybody tried Minx Concept Hair Design??

they are having a promotion:

Hair services perform by trainees only.

Hair Perm

Perming & Relaxing RM30

Iron, Digital Perm & Steam Ware RM88

Hair Colour

Colour & High Hight (light?) RM20

Hair Treatment

Normal RM15

Intensive RM30

got this from pasim

wahhhhhhhhhh....attractive . but i nv wan to tk risk on it .. trainee ==""""""

what hair salon would you recommend at mid valley?

i'm back in kl for a few days, and would like to get my hair done. cut and maybe highlights.

price is not really an issue, but i would like them to have good quality and good service.

i did my soft perm last9 ! yupp is last 9 .. i started at 5pm ++ ... so rush to decide bcoz the stylist is going to Greece today ~~ wanna see my photo ? pm me .. ehhe .. canot publicly show my face. . but show u d back .. this is medium curl ~

http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/5687/dsc01130qr2.jpg

http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/2144/dsc01131lq5.jpg

i wanted to try Shunki Matsuo to cut my hair...(only cut)

anyone can recommend any of the hairstsylist there?

as i know..they have different diff types of hairstylist a.k.a the international director is the most expensive one..

last week my fren cut (just cut only) her hair there and it was done by the international director and it costs her RM98..is it true?

i wanted to try Shunki Matsuo to cut my hair...(only cut)

anyone can recommend any of the hairstsylist there?

as i know..they have different diff types of hairstylist a.k.a the international director is the most expensive one..

last week my fren cut (just cut only) her hair there and it was done by the international director and it costs her RM98..is it true?

i just went to shunji for a hair cut ytd and it was done by a international director,a korean guy and it costs me rm98.

im satisfied with the result and he is such a pro. i think i will go back there again :thumbup1:

i just went to shunji for a hair cut ytd and it was done by a international director,a korean guy and it costs me rm98.

im satisfied with the result and he is such a pro. i think i will go back there again :thumbup1:

What's his name?

Anyone been to Rick Lee of Sense Studio?

Do not go to APT salon at Sunway Pyramid. I just did my digital perm today and blew RM500 on it and the results SUCK big time! Imagine, by the time I got home, the curls have already straightened themselves out!!! UUUGGGGGGHHHHH!!!

pity u teff.. i did d relaxer thingy at thomas n guys salon (shah alam).. really suck u knoe.. n d stylist cut my hair not so nice..

btw, try cuckoo (previous shop=MIKO)at ss15, subang.. nice.. i did rebonding n colour shine.. awesome!! n reasonable price..

Do not go to APT salon at Sunway Pyramid. I just did my digital perm today and blew RM500 on it and the results SUCK big time! Imagine, by the time I got home, the curls have already straightened themselves out!!! UUUGGGGGGHHHHH!!!

Teff sorry to hear about the perm. But don’t they have a lot of outlets around? Didn’t think they would do such a horrid job. The outlet in KL is offering rebonding for like RM99 but I somehow don’t believe it can be that cheap.