Sign in to follow this  
GeniE

Hair Salon Suggestion

sweetmango, wow sounds like really good salon! what is the name of the salon again? do u have the exact address n contact no.? pls feel free to post it here.

Vanila, :clapclap: good for u.. but u didnt say which salon u go, sg wang has quite a numbers of hair salon

font=Microsoft Sans Serif] Hi all, good day...... this is my first time in this forum. I am interested to find out the most frequent and talk about salons in Malaysia? Any tips? Thanks a million babes :thumbup1:

sweetmango, wow sounds like really good salon! what is the name of the salon again? do u have the exact address n contact no.? pls feel free to post it here.

Vanila, :clapclap: good for u.. but u didnt say which salon u go, sg wang has quite a numbers of hair salon

Sure, The salon I mentioned earlier is called E.P. (Eiji Project). Is actually location outside of midvalley megamall situated at northpoint. You need to go to the San Francisco Coffee at the ground flr of midvalley. Take the exit next to san franc out of midvalley building, on your right u will c a pedestrian bridge to the opposite building called Northpoint. Use the pedestrain crossing and u will end at the 1st flr of the Northpoint, walk straight and take the escalator down to grd flr, turn to your right and walk straight. U will c E.P. there.

Their no is 22870661.. make appointment b4 u go there. :) Hope this help

Sure, The salon I mentioned earlier is called E.P. (Eiji Project). Is actually location outside of midvalley megamall situated at northpoint. You need to go to the San Francisco Coffee at the ground flr of midvalley. Take the exit next to san franc out of midvalley building, on your right u will c a pedestrian bridge to the opposite building called Northpoint. Use the pedestrain crossing and u will end at the 1st flr of the Northpoint, walk straight and take the escalator down to grd flr, turn to your right and walk straight. U will c E.P. there.

it's not shuji matsuo right?

Hey peeps...

I juz did my hair yest at Peek-A-Boo (TTDI).

Costs me a bomb but trust me, it's reali worth it...

Amount dat i'v spent yest:-

Digital perm: RM360

Highlights: RM350

Treatment b4 n after: RM260

Kerastase products: Hair masque RM125, shampoo RM70 & serum RM82

So total is RM1247.

Expensive but worth it! Dis is my 2nd time goin there. De first one oso costs me RM900++ n i was very satisfied wif de results, therefor, i wen there again yest...

Peek-A-Boo-recommended to all! :thumbup1:

May I know which stylist did your hair for you? Thanks...

Can't wait for your pix too..! :P

May I know which stylist did your hair for you? Thanks...

Can't wait for your pix too..! :P

Her name is Karen... very leng lui wan... :wink3:

Sorry to keep u babes waitin... but very busy wif work these few days, no time to take photo n upload it... ^_^

I went to Sg Wang-Hair Exchange Saloon. It's located at ground floor, same row with Parkson ground floor there. The hairstylist is Rex, he gave quite good suggestion on whoch hair style suitable for me. The price not expensive - only RM285 for my mid-length hair. The price include perm, colour and treatment

I went to Sg Wang-Hair Exchange Saloon. It's located at ground floor, same row with Parkson ground floor there. The hairstylist is Rex, he gave quite good suggestion on whoch hair style suitable for me. The price not expensive - only RM285 for my mid-length hair. The price include perm, colour and treatment

vanilla, thanks. am sure babes who wanna do their hair in bkt bintang area with similiar budget shall make it as reference.

got any salon recommend for colouring/highlight...cheap with good result?

cant afford those very very expensive wan

I usually cuts my hair at a salon called Fuji, located in OUG. The hairstylist is really good and her speciality is Japanese style as she always flies to Taiwan and China to learn the latest trend and to give training there too. She likes to try different types of styles everytime i go there for a cut.

Cuts range from rm25, so it's pretty affordable.

I usually cuts my hair at a salon called Fuji, located in OUG. The hairstylist is really good and her speciality is Japanese style as she always flies to Taiwan and China to learn the latest trend and to give training there too. She likes to try different types of styles everytime i go there for a cut.

Cuts range from rm25, so it's pretty affordable.

China Pig, you cut at Fuji also?

I used to cut there but then they're charging more and more expensive. It's even more expensive than paying for a cut at a salon in a shopping complex. Though everytime I cut my hair, I feel satisfied but not with the price though.

The las time I went for a cut, I was charged for RM50 for a cut even though I didn't wash my hair :(

Some more, only for trimming.

Now I don't go there anymore.

I tried Monsoon-id at 1u last thursday.

It was worth the price for me.

Rebonding + cut (art director) + treatment only RM290.

People were friendly. Definitely going back the next time.

But I wanna ask you gals, how much did you gals pay for spa perm???

The last time I went to Thomas n Guys, they charged me Rm400++, summore they said it's 50% discount already. I think I probably got conned :(

China Pig, you cut at Fuji also?

I used to cut there but then they're charging more and more expensive. It's even more expensive than paying for a cut at a salon in a shopping complex. Though everytime I cut my hair, I feel satisfied but not with the price though.

The las time I went for a cut, I was charged for RM50 for a cut even though I didn't wash my hair :(

Some more, only for trimming.

Now I don't go there anymore.

I tried Monsoon-id at 1u last thursday.

It was worth the price for me.

Rebonding + cut (art director) + treatment only RM290.

People were friendly. Definitely going back the next time.

Fuji charged you RM50 just for cut? Usually I cut at only RM25-30. But anyway, I feel like trying other salons out there.

Jov, may I see your photo after your rebonding? Cos I plan to rebond + cut too.

wat bt SAW saloon at KLCC? a friend of mine had her hair layered there n its really nice.

Really? How much did your friend paid for the hair cut? KLCC won't be cheap cos of the rent... :unsure:

Hi... I have long straight hair and planning to get something different this year. Theres too many perm, like water perm, digital perm.. ceramic perm... etc.

But I always like wavy curls... that looks natural and extremely sexy.

Anyone can recommend me any saloon that is well with wavy curls perm?

not too sure if any saloons do wavy curls.... cos if you do waves.. it'll fade very very fast.. as in it'll go back to being straight again very fast..

you could try big curls.. and after a few months it'll slowly turn to nice big waves.. :)

thanks for the advice... i don't mind it turn to be straight... as I dont want it to be permenantly curls and VERY MUCH curls... want a little curls and wavy is enough...

Anyone can recommend me any saloon?