Sign in to follow this  
GeniE

Hair Salon Suggestion

thanks aileenchong for the explaination. i guess it's bigger curls eh?

maybe u can try miko at setapak. if it's too far, bts perhaps. :)

i'm still deciding miko or spin... mikospinmikospinmikospin...

:???::wacko:

any babes tried spin at setapak before? :praisegod:

setapak is toooooo far for me ^_^

by the way, what's the price range at miko?

jenjlp.. really no? hmmm..

better dun take the risk then. :P

aileenchong,

i've just asked miko that day, in wangsamaju though.. RM288 for perm and colour RM150.

I think i'll do away with the colour.. just the perm.. i heard another saloon there charge much cheaper for dye.. RM120

actually the miko that i always frequent knows wat hair suits the shape of my face.. the round type..

just tot of trying elsewhere though...

guess i'll have to take really really good care of my hair and not let it dry too much if i perm it. *sobsob*

actually the miko that i always frequent knows wat hair suits the shape of my face.. the round type..

just tot of trying elsewhere though...

guess i'll have to take really really good care of my hair and not let it dry too much if i perm it. *sobsob*

Then go bac to Miko lor... hehehe...

Yeah, once there's a chemical process done to ur hair, u wil hv 2take extra good care of it aredy...

Buy some gd products...

Recommend Kerastase... :thumbup1:

yes Kerastase rules. even thou kinda high maintainence.. :X

didi, better go back to the same salon, dun take the risk! its CNY! normal day only choose spin to try out n see see. if not anything bad happen means its gonna be a bad-hair-cny :)

jacq.. is ur rebonding very natural not sei-ban-ban straight one?

Then go bac to Miko lor... hehehe...

Yeah, once there's a chemical process done to ur hair, u wil hv 2take extra good care of it aredy...

Buy some gd products...

Recommend Kerastase... :thumbup1:

yes Kerastase rules. even thou kinda high maintainence.. :X

didi, better go back to the same salon, dun take the risk! its CNY! normal day only choose spin to try out n see see. if not anything bad happen means its gonna be a bad-hair-cny :)

jacq.. is ur rebonding very natural not sei-ban-ban straight one?

wokie dokie babes! no risk! play safe! for cny! hehehhehe thanks all for the advice. :clapclap:

oh yeah, my hair now is like dried rumput rumpai, lalang... hahahha i used keratase before too.. still dry.maybe my hair is really chemically damaged until no hope? :blink:

erm... the hairstylist at at dry cut told me that they are using the cream from korean. it won't make the hair dry and after perm the hair will be very soft wor.. don't know hairstylist words can be trust or not :(

aileenchong,

i've just asked miko that day, in wangsamaju though.. RM288 for perm and colour RM150.

I think i'll do away with the colour.. just the perm.. i heard another saloon there charge much cheaper for dye.. RM120

wow... RM288 is cheap le. if perm at dry cut needs RM350 :blink: but is the cream they use good or not? i don't want it turn out my hair all spoilt :(

er i didn't ask wat cream they use..but that miko i went uses loreal products though.

it's cheap? i tot of asking for discount. plus dye RM150 over RM 430 ++ di...haahah :P

wokie dokie babes! no risk! play safe! for cny! hehehhehe thanks all for the advice. :clapclap:

oh yeah, my hair now is like dried rumput rumpai, lalang... hahahha i used keratase before too.. still dry.maybe my hair is really chemically damaged until no hope? :blink:

didi, u haf to keep using it.. not just 1-2 bottles.. heh..cos our hair condition 'accumulate' since long time ago.. so cant expect a bottle or two can fix the problem rite? our diet plays a big part too! last is do more treatment!

yeah josara.. coz it's kinda exp.. :bag: that's y didn't use it continously... guess it's really going to be super duper high maintenance... and yes, must be more hardworking! treatment every week!!! :P

er i didn't ask wat cream they use..but that miko i went uses loreal products though.

it's cheap? i tot of asking for discount. plus dye RM150 over RM 430 ++ di...haahah :P

if dry cut, ttl is RM540++ le... :blink:

Last sat, my bf n I went to this japanese salon at mid valley called E.P. is actually situated across the midvalley megamall, where u need to take the pedestrian bridge to cross over to the new building known as northpoint if i'm not mistaken. I bf went there once n he likes the result of it. I went there n told the hair designer my hair condition and I will like to hav short fringe, but he said since my hair is frizzy he wont recomend it as it will curl up n wont look nice at all. So i took his advise n let him do the job n the result turns up to b really good. I just cant stop looking at it... just love it :wub: ! easy to manage!

As my hair is frizzy, dry and hard type. I went to many salons b4 for my hair cut. Some claim I cant hav too much layer else my hair will get frizzier. But at the end, the result come out to b some part r too short and my hair starts to curl (this is what will happen to frizzy hair once u cut it too short) and makes my head looks so BIG ... i was so sad n angry with the hairstylist. Some cut n blow it so nice but once i wash my hair.. my hair starts to out of control. As for this one, after i wash it.. the style is still easy to manage... it doesnt frizz at all.. but of course still need to blow it dry w a hair dryer which i'm use to doing this eash time after i wash my hair. I will definitely go back n cut it there again, at last found a hair salon i like :clapclap: ... wont trust others salon as they just dont suits me, most of the time keep on pushing me to buy inti frizz product to use. :shakehead:

Last sat, my bf n I went to this japanese salon at mid valley called E.P. is actually situated across the midvalley megamall, where u need to take the pedestrian bridge to cross over to the new building known as northpoint if i'm not mistaken. I bf went there once n he likes the result of it. I went there n told the hair designer my hair condition and I will like to hav short fringe, but he said since my hair is frizzy he wont recomend it as it will curl up n wont look nice at all. So i took his advise n let him do the job n the result turns up to b really good. I just cant stop looking at it... just love it :wub: ! easy to manage!

As my hair is frizzy, dry and hard type. I went to many salons b4 for my hair cut. Some claim I cant hav too much layer else my hair will get frizzier. But at the end, the result come out to b some part r too short and my hair starts to curl (this is what will happen to frizzy hair once u cut it too short) and makes my head looks so BIG ... i was so sad n angry with the hairstylist. Some cut n blow it so nice but once i wash my hair.. my hair starts to out of control. As for this one, after i wash it.. the style is still easy to manage... it doesnt frizz at all.. but of course still need to blow it dry w a hair dryer which i'm use to doing this eash time after i wash my hair. I will definitely go back n cut it there again, at last found a hair salon i like :clapclap: ... wont trust others salon as they just dont suits me, most of the time keep on pushing me to buy inti frizz product to use. :shakehead:

sorry got so many spelling mistake... too tire n cant concentrate.. pai seh :P

I went to have my digital hair perm at Hair Exchange Saloon, Sg Wg 2 weeks ago. Upon advise by the hairstylist, i had my hair permed and coloured..and the result..amazing! I like the new hair style, the new hair definitely suits me well and most my friends said it totally change my look and make me look more kawaii :wub: and the price is very reasonable. perhaps those who want to have digital perm or rebonding can try their service. They are having promotion now

hi babes..just digitally permed my hair. well, let's just say it needs time to get some taming. heheheh i actually selected the hair that the hairstylist had on her.. it looks great.. for me now, hmmmmm, i think maybe after washing only it will be as nice (I SURE HOPE!!)

hi babes..just digitally permed my hair. well, let's just say it needs time to get some taming. heheheh i actually selected the hair that the hairstylist had on her.. it looks great.. for me now, hmmmmm, i think maybe after washing only it will be as nice (I SURE HOPE!!)

can i see the before after picture :praisegod:

ok aileenchong.. no probs.. give me some time yeah..no digi cam..kekek need to borrow.. plus want to make my hair look nice nice before posting too..hehe

ok aileenchong.. no probs.. give me some time yeah..no digi cam..kekek need to borrow.. plus want to make my hair look nice nice before posting too..hehe

okok, take your time :wink3:

sweetmango: wow... sounds like a very good saloon.. mind to tell us how much is the hair cut? :)

Kind of expensive. My hair is cut by the salon director and it cost RM109 for 1st timer. Normal price shd b RM139. But once u join as member u can cut it at RM109. There is another jap hair stylist and her cut is RM99 for normal price and RM79 for 1st timer. My bf hav his hair cut by her and is very good too.

I find that some of their member price package is quite good.. for example clor + perm + treatment = normal price is RM619, member price is RM478, is done by the salon director.

Kind of expensive. My hair is cut by the salon director and it cost RM109 for 1st timer. Normal price shd b RM139. But once u join as member u can cut it at RM109. There is another jap hair stylist and her cut is RM99 for normal price and RM79 for 1st timer. My bf hav his hair cut by her and is very good too.

I find that some of their member price package is quite good.. for example clor + perm + treatment = normal price is RM619, member price is RM478, is done by the salon director.

mmm.... how to join as member? have to pay membership fee?

mmm.... how to join as member? have to pay membership fee?

No dont hav to pay for membership fees. For 1st timer u can enjoy member price. Then they will give u a card and entitled for member price once u collected 4 stamps. I think every RM50 entitle for 1 stamps.. the 3rd stamps u can get RM30 voucher for hair cut. Quite easy to collect 4 stamps.. On my first cut i already collected 2 stamps.

No dont hav to pay for membership fees. For 1st timer u can enjoy member price. Then they will give u a card and entitled for member price once u collected 4 stamps. I think every RM50 entitle for 1 stamps.. the 3rd stamps u can get RM30 voucher for hair cut. Quite easy to collect 4 stamps.. On my first cut i already collected 2 stamps.

sorry correction for above.. i asked my bf just now.. he said now they r having double stamps promotion n that is y i hav two stamps on my card on my 1st visit. Normally is actually one stamp per visit.

sorry correction for above.. i asked my bf just now.. he said now they r having double stamps promotion n that is y i hav two stamps on my card on my 1st visit. Normally is actually one stamp per visit.

mm.. okok, thanks for the info :thumbup1: