Sign in to follow this  
GeniE

Hair Salon Suggestion

very sorry but i don't have their address or phone number

i just know where they are located because i live near there

probably ciimoumou can help you with it

i am thinking to cut my hair like some japanese girl hairstyle

any recommendations of hair salon that cuts nice japanese hair style?

Calling for ciimoumou ! Calling for ciimoumou ! Please help me dear.I need the CK salon's address.Quite amaze with ur experience.Acrtually i would like to rebond my hair,an thinking of the best places with reasonable price.Im staying at cheras,issit nearby with d salon?

Thank u.

which part of cheras are you staying at?

ck is located at taman len sen

nearby plaza phoenix

I wanna cut my hair.re-style it, prefer abit of bob cut, fringe :) where is suitable and pro in it? budget below RM100:P

any salon suggestion for rebonding in penang? going back to pg tmr.. thinking of getting it done in penang coz i heard its cheaper.

I wanna cut my hair.re-style it, prefer abit of bob cut, fringe :) where is suitable and pro in it? budget below RM100:P

Peek-a-boo The Curve. Find Eddie

He did a superb job for my bob cut.

Peek-a-boo Curve -03 772 52912

miszchichi:- Thanksss ^^

recently i just did japenese perm at The Heat(melaka) costing me about RM438 for long hair (cut + japanese perm + coloured). i very satisfied with the result. however, it need a little care on this hair style where i have to apply moouse after i washed my hair and i really poor in styling the hair. this really give me a big headache as i can't style the hair as nice as what the hair stylist has done for me and i don't want waste my money either. anyone can teach me how to style the japanese hair?

hunnybunny - no biggie. =)

recently i just did japenese perm at The Heat(melaka) costing me about RM438 for long hair (cut + japanese perm + coloured). i very satisfied with the result. however, it need a little care on this hair style where i have to apply moouse after i washed my hair and i really poor in styling the hair. this really give me a big headache as i can't style the hair as nice as what the hair stylist has done for me and i don't want waste my money either. anyone can teach me how to style the japanese hair?

maybe u can use a diffuser?

Hi there Sheilas,

I'm from Brunei and i'm coming over to beloved Malaysia on Dec 27th. Since my b-day is only a couple of days after my arrival, I want to look nice for my bf 4 our trip to langkawi :clapclap: So could anybody suggest any place(preferably in KL or selangor) with great reviews and wont burn a hole in my pocket? :P lmao i'm thinking of dyeing my hair as well as perming it. What are the latest perm styles these days? Jap perm?(what IS jap perm btw?) HOw much is the average cost?

Thanks for all your help babes.

Dx

Hey babes. ineed help, at first tot of bob cut but now i kind alike this hairstyle,u tink which saloon pro in cutting this type of hairstyle.budget below RM100

The hairstyle would belike this

light.jpg

PS:- sorrie for the edited pic>.<

hey..anybody tried Minx Concept Hair Design??

they are having a promotion:

Hair services perform by trainees only.

Hair Perm

Perming & Relaxing RM30

Iron, Digital Perm & Steam Ware RM88

Hair Colour

Colour & High Hight (light?) RM20

Hair Treatment

Normal RM15

Intensive RM30

got this from pasim

hey..anybody tried Minx Concept Hair Design??

they are having a promotion:

Hair services perform by trainees only.

Hair Perm

Perming & Relaxing RM30

Iron, Digital Perm & Steam Ware RM88

Hair Colour

Colour & High Hight (light?) RM20

Hair Treatment

Normal RM15

Intensive RM30

got this from pasim

ooo....

interesting.... where's the salon?

Hi dreamer - can u describe japanese perm? issit any different from digital spa or wooden rod perm? it seems like a softer version of perms, from what i saw in magazines, its like having wind blowing thru ur hair haha correct or not? :wink3: merci beaucoup

Edited by Diora

Peek-a-boo The Curve. Find Eddie

He did a superb job for my bob cut.

Peek-a-boo Curve -03 772 52912

hi, miszchichi.....i'm newbie here...

great to know that you have a nice bob hair. i'm intend to restyle my hair (maybe bob hair too) but doent know which saloon to go. Do you mind post your photo here for sharing? or pm me? i'm going to cut it next weekend.....

hi cas, y not going to monsoon at one utama? tat branch is more famous rite?

Hi jacqline, Hartamas outlet is nearer to my place and I’m pretty sure it’s cheaper as well? Besides, don’t fancy looking for car park esp on sat, hehe. I’ve opted for the bodily straight rebonding. Shall update you gals once I’m done with it tomorrow.

Updated:

I called Monsoon Id One-U, bodily straight rebonding for long hair is RM379, while the hartamas outlet is charging RM309. I’ve opted for half rebonding and they’re charging me for medium length which is RM279. Hartamas outlet def cheaper than one u outlet.

Edited by Cas

Ok so I ended up going to Hair Profile in Plaza Damas instead of Monsoon ID on saturday. Rebonding for long hair – RM258 (using jap product which i think is probably sheseido) although this is only inclusive of rebonding and treatment, no hair cut. Outcome was alright, as the ends of my hair was previously damaged, no surprise that it’s still damaged after rebonding so going to chop it off later. was advised to wash my hair only on Tuesday but I washed it on Sunday morning and it’s still straight.