Sign in to follow this  
GeniE

Hair Salon Suggestion

Thanks for the information that I gather from this thread, I can perm my hair in Malaysia. The result is exactly like I wanted but still shocked because it’s very tight curls and earlier it’s only a pic ( not mine ) that I showed to the stylist now become reality…hahahaha

When : Oct 21st, 2008

Where : K Care Shop, Jalan SS2 / 75, PJ Telp. 03-78730369

Who : Sheva ( stylist )

How : Cold Perm

$$$ : RM 200 Nett ( perm & trim )

Note : open 10 am – 8 pm daily except Sunday closed

Here’s the pics :

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t275/cy...ir/DSC00169.jpg

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t275/cy...ir/DSCN8472.jpg

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t275/cy...ir/DSC00173.jpg

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t275/cy...ir/DSCN8458.jpg

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t275/cy...ir/DSCN8491.jpg

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t275/cy...ir/DSCN8516.jpg

Edited by misscloud

how much does K Care shop charge for cut, perm and highlights? Would it be less than 230rm? I did mine in Sri kembangan is tat price..Reluctant to try another place unless offer such price hehe. :)

highly NOT recommend esprit salon at pavillion..

the price expensive than a cut above..

the outcome is WORST!! :shakehead:

they so called 'professional cut' wasted me rm108

and the outcome look like aunt.. speechless whenever I saw my hair frm the mirror.. = =

Edited by t4j9

how much does K Care shop charge for cut, perm and highlights? Would it be less than 230rm? I did mine in Sri kembangan is tat price..Reluctant to try another place unless offer such price hehe. :)

depend on what kind of perm & highlights do you want...i go to the salon twice, one to ask the price first and the second time to "did" my hair. btw, every stylist can charge different price, in SS2/64 they charge RM 300 for my cold perm and actually they offer bigger rolls to curl my hair, hence...if that time i did my hair in that place, i wont get the result that i want. then i managed to go to the SS2/75 and met Sheeva, he really can deliver what i want, plus cheaper price also ^^

heyy babes.i need suggestions for hair salons around puchong, sunway n and p.j area.i'm not happy with the salon that i'm currently going to.she's a pro la...but i feel that she doesn't know what suits me best.i'm looking for a hairstylist which knows what's best for me, speaks English and charges fairly...any recommendations???

I just got my hair rebonded at Thomas & Guys in Puchong yesterday and i like the service provided by the staff. The girl at the counter was very patient explaining their services coz i couldn't make up my mind ^_^ . Actually wanted to cut my long and wavy hair which is making me feel so 'blah' and in the end decided on rebonding.

The good thing is now they are having promotion, so rebonding for any length starts at RM118 and this is including wash + cut. They also do not push you to the more expensive packages and will inform you that treatments/using better quality solutions will be different price :)

I think the girl who served me is just out from their academy so she didn't cut my hair and only help with the hair wash, rebonding and hair treatment process. Hair cut was done by a more senior stylist named Valerie. If the process was not too long, I would have colour my hair too :lol:

Damage done to wallet for wash + rebonding + hair treatment = RM206

hey i was just wondering .. shunji matsuo ~ does anyone by any chance have the pricing and services list that they could post up here ? i'm flying to msia next week and from reading in here, the salon sounds pretty pro. i'm assuming we need to make a booking ? thanks :) and whereabouts is it actually in midvalley city? is it near the megamall or inside ? lol sorry my geography of msia is not good at all !

hey...shunji is good..i went the couple of times,cut by jap gurl..if u wanted style once...should go to the jap girl but if u wanna normal managable type go for the korean guy...my sis cut by the korean guy..... their price is rm98 for gurls...guy im not sure...can call them for booking

tel:03-29383711

* now i wanna try eiji project...can i know wats the price for cut and digital perm????

* don go to sg wang opposite exquire kitchen that salon..my hair ruined by them!!!! they perm my hair half culf at the top and the below is straight!!!!!! darn....i tie my hair whole time....haihzzzzzzz......its not cheap also...

hi all, wanna ask k-care shop using what product for color and treatment?

i asked kimarie in ss2, for my length (very long, reach waist) they quote me RM300 including treatment. Color using loreal, treatment using kerastase.

anyone has experience coloring their hair in kimarie ss2?

hi all, wanna ask k-care shop using what product for color and treatment?

i asked kimarie in ss2, for my length (very long, reach waist) they quote me RM300 including treatment. Color using loreal, treatment using kerastase.

anyone has experience coloring their hair in kimarie ss2?

Yott, wat kind of perm u doin ar?rebonding or curly?i oso wanted to go there but not sure the price!

i wanted to curl + colouring..anyone got any idea on ard how much is tat?

Edited by lynna7

hmm, i am planning to have hair rebonding at A cut above ( sunway pyramid) ... or ss2 kimarie is better?

any suggestion?

i dowan natural rebonding.. i wan those really lok flat XD cuz my hair get back to frizzy easily.. so hope can alst longer...

hmm, i am planning to have hair rebonding at A cut above ( sunway pyramid) ... or ss2 kimarie is better?

any suggestion?

i dowan natural rebonding.. i wan those really lok flat XD cuz my hair get back to frizzy easily.. so hope can alst longer...

Wow you want to have it done in A Cut of Above? If I remember correctly, the outlet in Mid valley wanted to charge me RM700 for rebonding which I think is insane. Not too sure how much they are quoting you though.

I would suggest Rick of Razor Edge (0162749719) in Wisma MPL. He charged me RM300 for long hair. He's good and it lasted me for a good 5 months. But since it's a one man show so your rebonding process takes longer. You can also try La Belle (03-21415156) in Sg Wang and ask for Masaro. They use Xtenso and charge RM250 for long hair. If you want to get a treatment done, bargain with them for a L'oreal treatment for RM50!

hi babes, I passed by Mark & Spencer at Garden, Midvalley that day and saw this Andy Ho hair salon. The shops really really nice, anyone cut their hair there b4? andy is the director , how is his hair cut? anyone knows? thanks babes

Wow you want to have it done in A Cut of Above? If I remember correctly, the outlet in Mid valley wanted to charge me RM700 for rebonding which I think is insane. Not too sure how much they are quoting you though.

I would suggest Rick of Razor Edge (0162749719) in Wisma MPL. He charged me RM300 for long hair. He's good and it lasted me for a good 5 months. But since it's a one man show so your rebonding process takes longer. You can also try La Belle (03-21415156) in Sg Wang and ask for Masaro. They use Xtenso and charge RM250 for long hair. If you want to get a treatment done, bargain with them for a L'oreal treatment for RM50!

Actually i am just planning to go for the student rebonding at A cut above which cost RM160 XD kimarie price also around there.. but A cut above seems more famous.. so i wonder wil it b better..

I not planning to have hair rebonding that cost me more than RM160.. cuz i do it every 7-8 months.. it will cost me ALOT :( btw, i am still a student :P

Hi babes, today I went to Andy Ho Haute Coiffure in Garden, Midvalley City for hair cut and this is my first time there. I request the director to cut my hair and it came out horrible. The experience is way to horrible, he doesnt look friendly and his face is so "black" like I owe him money and he is not happy about it kind of look. I wanted my hair to look not so frizzy, so asked him to trim it for me. He is not happy that I dont go for his suggestion and which is rebonding, I did rebonding so many times and I dont really like it and most of all it damaged my hair. I spend more than a year to have the new hair grow back and do hair mask often to make it look healthier than before. When this director was cutting my hair, he will comb my hair once a while after few cuts. And something bad happen, his comb got tangled half way through the process of combing my hair, he just keep forcing his comb down my hair few times till he make it :shocking: . I was very shock that such so called famous hair dresser in m'sia actually doesnt act like on. And it hurts :mumbling: but he didnt say anything at all, just pretend nothing happens. He called himself pro, I think he shd get some hair salon services lesson from other professional director. Most horrible thing is, he actually cut a very ugly fringe for me, I look older than my actual age and my hubby doesnt like it at all. I met few friends just now and they said this is the worse fringe they ever saw on me :(, my precious fringe is way better. I'm so sad now, thinking to get a new hair cut before going off for holiday now the fringe look so stupid and short on me, cant even twist it and pint it up cause some part of my fringe is so bloody short!!! I look so ugly now and so so so angry!!! I will never go back to andy ho again. If is not because of my Japanese hair dresser went back to japan for good, I will definitely wont waste any money on this so called pro salon . Next time i'll definitely look for a new Japanese hairdresser to do my hair.

yesterday i just bring my classmate go to SS2/64 K CARE SHOP salon to do my rebonding, only RM199, if RM299 is included color and treatment.she is very happy with the result, last time she go PRO SALON but end up...TERRIBLE!!!!!ahha.......anyone nearby PJSS2 or SS24 can try K CARE SHOP.....really not bad....now i become their fans!!

yesterday i just bring my classmate go to SS2/64 K CARE SHOP salon to do my rebonding, only RM199, if RM299 is included color and treatment.she is very happy with the result, last time she go PRO SALON but end up...TERRIBLE!!!!!ahha.......anyone nearby PJSS2 or SS24 can try K CARE SHOP.....really not bad....now i become their fans!!

i saw alot +ve commet as well as -ve comment on k care shop.. +ve more than -ve.. is that really that good? i go ss2 quite often but i didnt c before K care shop -.-" where it is around? and does RM199 include cutting hair? :)

Hi, ir u don't mind, can show us the result? Kinda interested to do rebonding. Hehe...wat brand there use a?

hi bluemoon86, sorry for late reply....OT these few days..tired...no online.....ohh.....at K CARE SHOP if you do rebonding...they would use JS brand rebonding system...although which is not so famouse...but end up the effect is very good....smooth and silky.....bcoz..the stylist told me that cream is just one of the isue to have good rebonding...."kungfu" to do rebonding is more important than cream...bcoz the timing control and step...use good cream also can spoiled hair.....but i do ask them if use Shiseido rebonding cream...they just just a little bit extra...reasonable too......call to ask lah...i give you the number....since i cant remember the price....03-78777307 (Rachel-consultant).

i wanna get a hair cut too... i heard there is one salon in chinatown which is pretty good and affordable..

does anyone know it/ tried... i wanna have lots of choppy layers and an asymetrical look... with a side bang across my face...

u think that the hairstylist would be like not wanting to cut my request and just style what she thinks its good??

i wanna cut something like tis photo

pic hair

Edited by moonstrucklily

hmm... seems like alot of good comments on k care. Am planning to visit the branch in taman megah somewhere next week. Hope the outcome will be nice cos I'm bored of my damaged curly hair which I did in APT (not recommended). So which stylist in K Care should I ask for?

hi babes, i'd like to share my TRUE STORY at K CARE SHOP ..

honestly, i had the worst haircut in my life..

i dont know why the stylist thinks that its nice..

after the experience i feel really down whenever i look into mirror, its so horrible till all my friends and family start laughing at me.

how can they do this to me? i didnt even wna pay to them .. but i didnt wna make a fuss as nobody was friendly as stated here..

and i can see that there are 2 ppl from K CARE SHOP actually adding the comment in this thread..as if they have been to their shop as a customer... come on, please..

i saw the 2 same name from name cards at the cashier there ...

i will never ever go back there. never.

i think spending money in japanese salon is much better although they charge quite expensive.

but the services and the skills they have, definitely worth the money.

i personally loved Gessen at Mont Kiara Plaza but not anymore because although they cut well i find that their style is always the same (it could be due to how i communicate with them though)

maybe I'd try EP at Midvalley which is a sister branch of Gessen ..

P/S:

Stylist at K CARE SHOP dont even know how to style the hair.

when i stepped out of the salon i looked "super ugly" but after i styled by myself i became just "ugly"

anyhow it is still ugly, and i cannot take it.

i will pay a visit to another salon and ask for a change (but im not sure if tats possible as my fringe is bloody short and the stylist made my hair so darn thin. come on, this isnt a style man. go and learn something or polish your skill)

ARGH i'm so furious

Edited by kei.i