Sign in to follow this  
GeniE

Hair Salon Suggestion

Teff sorry to hear about the perm. But don't they have a lot of outlets around? Didn't think they would do such a horrid job. The outlet in KL is offering rebonding for like RM99 but I somehow don't believe it can be that cheap.

Yeah I know!! I thought they were reputable sicne they're like all over the place!! Am still pissed coz this morning when I woke up, gosh.. my hair no longer had any curls in them, only huge unruly waves, and worst of all, the ends of my hair are literally FRIED now...! I dont know if the damage done is too severe..planning to do the Kerathermie treatment at peek-a-boo (the curve) soon to save it..if possible...sigh...

i wanted to try Shunki Matsuo to cut my hair...(only cut)

anyone can recommend any of the hairstsylist there?

as i know..they have different diff types of hairstylist a.k.a the international director is the most expensive one..

last week my fren cut (just cut only) her hair there and it was done by the international director and it costs her RM98..is it true?

There is one lady hairstylist who goes by the name PING, she's good.

another superb hairstylist is Sunny. he pays alot of attention to details and he's great at cutting medium to long hair

and btw, it's Shunji Matsuo ^_^

does anyone know where can i get my hair coloured at an affordable price with good results?

Edited by chinadoll

Yeah I know!! I thought they were reputable sicne they're like all over the place!! Am still pissed coz this morning when I woke up, gosh.. my hair no longer had any curls in them, only huge unruly waves, and worst of all, the ends of my hair are literally FRIED now...! I dont know if the damage done is too severe..planning to do the Kerathermie treatment at peek-a-boo (the curve) soon to save it..if possible...sigh...

If it’s fried, it’s best you cut it a bit shorter then. No choice. You should go back to them and demand for a free treatment at least.

Is the treatment in peekaboo good? How much is it? I believe my hair needs some treatment and it’s long overdue!

Hi babes !! I'm new here and need some advice.

I'm planning to perm my hair in big, natural curls....perhaps something like the picture below....but without coloring, my hair is naturally dark-brownish though, and I'm lazy to go for touch-ups...

st8467732sf7.jpg

I've read through the comments in this forum and after considering about the feedback from you all, the location, the price etc....i have a few choices of salons in my mind....

1) Miko Wangsa Maju - good review

2) Mico Jusco Balakong - 50% on weekdays

3) EProject - good review

4) Snips Leisure Mall

Do you girls have any comment on which one to choose for? I wish to go for a more affordable price and guaranteed good results :lol:

And please let me know if there is any stylist that you recommend in these 4 salons and the price range. Thanks !!

hey i was just wondering .. shunji matsuo ~ does anyone by any chance have the pricing and services list that they could post up here ? i'm flying to msia next week and from reading in here, the salon sounds pretty pro. i'm assuming we need to make a booking ? thanks :) and whereabouts is it actually in midvalley city? is it near the megamall or inside ? lol sorry my geography of msia is not good at all !

Edited by lynnie

pity u teff.. i did d relaxer thingy at thomas n guys salon (shah alam).. really suck u knoe.. n d stylist cut my hair not so nice..

btw, try cuckoo (previous shop=MIKO)at ss15, subang.. nice.. i did rebonding n colour shine.. awesome!! n reasonable price..

may i know which part of SS15 are you saying? near where?

hey evryone out there,plz dun go for TOP PASSION at damansara...did relaxer there,budden the outcome is like just the same,so i called tat hairstylist back,he asked me to go there again...this time he asked me to do rebonding...charge me $$$$$$$ too~~i was like??wtf? darn annoyed man...

rebonding outcome wad nt tat bad...BUT my hair end....haiz...spoilt edy...

SO DUN EVER PAY A VISIT AT TOP PASSION...SUCKS TO THE MAXXXXXX

is it true that if you get your hair rebonded half inch from ya scalp, it wouldnt turn out to be stick flat??

any idea which salon maybe familiar with this method??

Hey there, I got this done but no matter how they rebond it your hair is bound to be stick flat coz of all that chemicals. Try to use a lot of volumizing mousse and your hair will be back to its bouncy self after 2 weeks.

Alternatively, you could get your hair straightened using xtenso (but minus the iron), it apparently gives you the more natural look but I’m not sure if this will last long.

Hey there, I got this done but no matter how they rebond it your hair is bound to be stick flat coz of all that chemicals. Try to use a lot of volumizing mousse and your hair will be back to its bouncy self after 2 weeks.

Alternatively, you could get your hair straightened using xtenso (but minus the iron), it apparently gives you the more natural look but I'm not sure if this will last long.

is etenzo a sort of a brand?? any volumizing mousse recommended?? what about tresemme?

is etenzo a sort of a brand?? any volumizing mousse recommended?? what about tresemme?

Xtenso is a brand by L’oreal. You can try the mousse from L’oreal or Schwarpkoft. I’m not too sure about the tresemme mousse, I’m only currently using their clarifying shampoo but it should work well.

I'm planning to perm my hair in big, natural curls....perhaps something like the picture below....but without coloring, my hair is naturally dark-brownish though, and I'm lazy to go for touch-ups...

st8467732sf7.jpg

I've read through the comments in this forum and after considering about the feedback from you all, the location, the price etc....i have a few choices of salons in my mind....

4) Snips Leisure Mall

Do you girls have any comment on which one to choose for? I wish to go for a more affordable price and guaranteed good results :lol:

And please let me know if there is any stylist that you recommend in these 4 salons and the price range. Thanks !!

hi fong ling.. ya ya.. i was thinking of tat kinda curl too.. is it called japanese soft perm, or wave perm, or digital perm?

where is a good place to do this kinda perm.. ?

For all beautiful babes in Penang Island~!There's one great hairstylist in Penang Island.. now he'll be opening a bigger hair salon, name:EXPOSE URSELF, in Farlim Area..well, usually I went to a lot of famous hair salon in Penang, but sometimes the hair thing really depends on the capability of the hairstylist, not the popularity of the hair salon. A few years back, I've met this hairstylist who makes brilliant hair services! Since then, I've introduced quite a lot of my friends, my relatives, my "sisters" there to do their hair services, they love it! =) and the price is quite reasonable there. This is his hp number, 0124100702, if you wish to drop by, just call and make an appoinment. =) trust me, you'll sure love it! =D

hi, ccan i know the name of the hairstylist ? hows about the price ?

Edited by oblue

st8467732sf7.jpg

4) Snips Leisure Mall

I think this kinda look can only be achieved after doing a wave perm and then blow-dried (styled) in the salon. Just doing the perm alone will not give you this look.

Hey everybody,

My birthday is just around the corner and i desperately need to do something about my hair :( . I need a hairstylist who can listen and understand about what i want with my hair and give me a hairstyle i'd be happy with. I'm very fussy about my hair :wink3: Can anyone recommend a good hair salon & hair stylist please? Anywhere in pj, subang, midvalley, or damansara area will be good. Looking forward to anybody's reply. Thanks! :)

I think this kinda look can only be achieved after doing a wave perm and then blow-dried (styled) in the salon. Just doing the perm alone will not give you this look.

yup.. i've asked too..most hairstylists said tat it's normally styled tat way... not permed..

even if it's permed, it wont last long.. prob 1-2 mths only..

Hey everybody,

My birthday is just around the corner and i desperately need to do something about my hair :( . I need a hairstylist who can listen and understand about what i want with my hair and give me a hairstyle i'd be happy with. I'm very fussy about my hair :wink3: Can anyone recommend a good hair salon & hair stylist please? Anywhere in pj, subang, midvalley, or damansara area will be good. Looking forward to anybody's reply. Thanks! :)

Hey you can try Rick of Razor Edge as previously mentioned by me. He’s in Wisma MPL. His contact is 0162749719 I’m extremely fussy too but somehow I’m at east with him

Hi! I am quite satisfy with my digital perm wavy or natural soft curls...which is not too curly and most of the hair stylist usually didnt do it the way i want. Finally i went to tis hair saloon in Serdang, strongly recommended by a frend who has introduce tons of her frens to go there to cut, style...everyone of them turns out to b havin a good hair.

This hairstlylish used to cut in sg wang..then later he move to serdang to open a hair studio there. His price is quite reasonable and affordable. I asked for wavy hair..not too curly. So wat he did was first cut then highlight my hair took around 45 mins to 1hr..then the digital perm part is pretty fast around 10 to 15 mins. As i dun wan it to b so curly. Final cost comes around 228rm. Which is a good price. Hav to warn u first, when the moment u done digital perm, u will find the wavy hair is quite curly..and first i was not quite comfortable with it. The hairstylist said after u wash a wk..then it wil bcome natural. If he do it wavy now...alot of customers come bck n complain after a wk of washing...the wavy is gone. Well...now after 7 mths...my wavy hair gona gone off soon. At least it last for 6 mths...not bad la. I also use a product to keep my wavy hair moist... Moist sculpt lotion bought in his shop.

This shop is V2 hair saloon, His number is 016-2032900

He is good in creating new look which suits ur face and head. :)

Another hair studio in bangsar, Shawn Cutler quite good too for hair cut, but pricey around 100rm if cut my Shawn's own hands. My frend did relaxing on her hair, very shiny like the one you see in hair advertst, and easy to manage. She wans it short, looks cool on her. She said she doesnt even need to comb her hair in the morning.

Hey you can try Rick of Razor Edge as previously mentioned by me. He's in Wisma MPL. His contact is 0162749719 I'm extremely fussy too but somehow I'm at east with him

Hey Cas,

Thanks for the recommendation :) But could you tell me where exactly is WISMA MPL ? Do you get your hair cut by him often ?

Another good saloon, good in doing perms, blow drying so good until i went guardian also got ppl ask me where i did my hair. lol...

8 days in Taipan, Subang.