Sign in to follow this  
GeniE

Hair Salon Suggestion

can i know where is Kimarie???

recently went to a saloon at Sg wang, called Michael Ling....

they are having promo now...my long hair color and treatment only rm200....

n the outcome is great...my hair is so much better n softer than before...

Sachiko, promotion till when ah :shocking: i wan try new colour >.<

i think the promotion is still on...u can go have a try...not bad~!

can i know where is Kimarie???

recently went to a saloon at Sg wang, called Michael Ling....

they are having promo now...my long hair color and treatment only rm200....

n the outcome is great...my hair is so much better n softer than before...

kimarie is located in sg wang...if im not mistaken its at LG floor...and they also have one more branch in SS2... :)

anyone know any creative hair stylist in KL? please recommend to me.

i go to Hot Heads in KL plaza. the stylist is Albert Nico. pretty good. i heard he styles amber chia, carmen soo and many other celebs hair. i went there for a cut that day and he did my hair into something like amber's hair in loreal advertisments. quite similar. he said wanna make me look model-ish and make my face look longer coz i'm quite tall and it really made me look taller and slimmer :clapclap:

sachiko, thanks alot !

btw, if do temporaly curl hair how much it cost in kimarie ss2?

coz having a sexy dance performance soon , duno how to make my hair coz straight hair seems like not that suit the dance :shocking:

Usually i do my hair in my hometown. but since now i m working in klang valley, i m looking for a reliable one.

Have decided to snip snip off my curls. :X they're growing out of place. Feel like trying this:

IPB Image

Any recommendation? Thinking of goin to Snips or A cut above. What's the price range for cutting n coloring?

danielle you will have to be really ready mentally if you're gonna cut such a hairstyle. but it's a really nice hairstyle. very edgy. i don't go to Snips or A Cut Above so i can't help you with the price. but at hotheads it's 160 for a cut. coloring i don't know... coz i haven't coloured my hair before ^_^

danielle you will have to be really ready mentally if you're gonna cut such a hairstyle. but it's a really nice hairstyle. very edgy. i don't go to Snips or A Cut Above so i can't help you with the price. but at hotheads it's 160 for a cut. coloring i don't know... coz i haven't coloured my hair before ^_^

:lol: that's y i m still thinking whether to cut or not. let's see if i still have that spur few weeks later. if yes, i will do it.

I usually cut my hair at Kimarie. Times Square as I always get %...but yesterday I had it cut at Miko, Desa Setapak...not bad! was satisfied with the outcome

hey girls,

i'll be visiting KL again after 3 long years.

any recommendations on salon which can give fantastic wash and blowdries?

i do this very often in jakarta about 3 times a week? and they blow it with big big curls and it looks awesome!

I'll be staying at Equatorial Hotel for 4 days then 2 in SS2 and won't have a car!

Instead of lugging along bottles of shampoos and conditoners for my holiday I figured I'd just continue getting my hair done.

Anywhere easy for me to access and good?

Thanks!

i forgot the name... not sure whether is shunji matsuo or matsuo shunji. it's in mid valley and i think it's not bad. : )

yea, not bad...but it sure burns a hole in your pocket...for me, I always go to Kimarie :D ...they're always having promotions

sass, if u lookin for good wash n blowdry, better tell the hairdresser exactly what u want, sometimes they pandai pandai give u style.

sorry i cant tell which is the best for ur ques, there are TOO many hair salon around, so far I find Miko is not bad (they haf in setapak/timesquare/cheras) ,or i suggest peekaboo but its in ttdi and the curve, a bit far for u , no transport is a hassle.

or shunji in midvalley (pricey) or a cut above. or alan's inspiration in bangsar also do a good job. it really depends on ur luck thou!

Hi galz! If you are staying around Klang, I'd like to suggest Evergreen Hair Salon. They have 2 outlets, one in Taman Chi Liung and one in Bandar Bukit Tinggi. They are using all Loreal products and prices are reasonable (although some say it's expensive). You be the judge coz the salon is spacious and Loreal products are of good quality, so I'd suggest you give it a go.

Famous for digital perm/spa perm. =)

GDO Hair Image is not bad either, 3 branches at Sunway Pyramid, Subang Parade and Klang Parade.

The biggest and most client would usually frequent the Subang Parade though, their HQ(this salon already established for nearly 20 years ;o).

Heard them opening 4th branch soon, somewhere around klang area.

any recommand hair saloon around subang...

miko at desa setapak good onot??

they got many shop over there..which oen better??

wat is de price range..n any recoomand stylist...

Edited by ahyan

u can try Mikko Salon in Wisma MPL(Raja Chulan)- Wash and blow with a little shoulder massage thrown in cost around rm25 depending on length of hair. If you can spend abit more -RM20 you can get a 20min aromatheraphy shoulder neck massage. Very good! Cut is around RM55.

desa setapak.. izit near tarc ? lol.. i study thr. wanna get hair cut n colour too. din kno here got miko xD izit gud? hows the price

sometimes those stylish tend to do the same hair style...that is probably the latest style at the times..

but end up some customers might not reali suit it ..

im one of the victim b4

anyone try monsoon ID and dry cut at one utama? how is it? :wink3: