Sign in to follow this  
jennie88

Skin care products for anti ageing

Hi girls, i'm looking for skincare products for anti ageing...preferably from the drugstore 

since i've just entered mid 20s i feel super conscious about ageing now...probably bcs i'm starting to see more prominent lines forming on the side of my mouth and around my eyes 😩

On 2/22/2021 at 3:19 PM, jennie88 said:

Hi girls, i'm looking for skincare products for anti ageing...preferably from the drugstore 

since i've just entered mid 20s i feel super conscious about ageing now...probably bcs i'm starting to see more prominent lines forming on the side of my mouth and around my eyes 😩

right now im using safi youth gold, a new product made specifically for women aged 25 and above

3 minutes ago, ikabella said:

right now im using safi youth gold, a new product made specifically for women aged 25 and above

oh i have seen mira filzah using this product, if im not mistaken she co-created the product and using it as her daily skincare routine, her skins look amazing though

6 hours ago, ikabella said:

It is okay with u? What is the benefits of the product? Or can it fits to all skin type? I do have pimple scars, blackhead and have a lots of wrinkles even i am just 28 y/o 😢

8 hours ago, tashreen said:

i have been using sk-ll R.N.A  for a year now. quite pricey but it worked on my skin. i started to notice my skin felt plumpier and firmer.

Hurmm not everyone affort to buy this product brand. I prefer local brand because can match and suitable with asian skin. The most important is suitable with Malaysia weather.

30 minutes ago, sofiazainal said:

It is okay with u? What is the benefits of the product? Or can it fits to all skin type? I do have pimple scars, blackhead and have a lots of wrinkles even i am just 28 y/o 😢

My skin a little bit have wrinkles around my eyes and nose it is possible to remove it? I nwver used safi brand before but curious want to gives a try.

On 2/22/2021 at 3:19 PM, jennie88 said:

im always using bioessence..someone said i look younger than my age heheh..the price is affordable..

6 hours ago, mardddi55 said:

im always using bioessence..someone said i look younger than my age heheh..the price is affordable..

oh i have used bio--essence before but not really suitable with my skin, i am more suitable with safi

17 hours ago, sofiazainal said:

so far so good, it gives a glowing effect to my skin and i look more younger than before

On 2/23/2021 at 4:03 PM, ikabella said:

uuu, that's nice!! never knew theres anti ageing range for the younger consumers... bcs usually I see ones that's for 40s women. do you use the full range or just the serum etc??

21 hours ago, beautyelena said:

Hurmm not everyone affort to buy this product brand. I prefer local brand because can match and suitable with asian skin. The most important is suitable with Malaysia weather.

My skin a little bit have wrinkles around my eyes and nose it is possible to remove it? I nwver used safi brand before but curious want to gives a try.

yeah, SK-II is Asian brand but its too expensive...im sure there's more affordable options out there that could give similar effectttt

and I totally agree about skincare that suits our weather.. 

Edited by jennie88

1 hour ago, jennie88 said:

yeah, SK-II is Asian brand but its too expensive...im sure there's more affordable options out there that could give similar effectttt

and I totally agree about skincare that suits our weather.. 

Yes expensive and not affect to my skins at all! I think safi already suitable with our weather due it is Malaysian brand and have a great that formulate with malaysia's women skin! I am used safi 24 k golden elixir and just rm 49.90 

On 2/23/2021 at 4:09 PM, elleain said:

oh i have seen mira filzah using this product, if im not mistaken she co-created the product and using it as her daily skincare routine, her skins look amazing though

I think she is the one of safi ambassador right? 

I hope my skins looks like her ! 

That is why i am using safi and previous product expensive and i found out that there is no kkm qualification! 

17 hours ago, elleain said:

oh i have used bio--essence before but not really suitable with my skin, i am more suitable with safi

really?maybe due to different skin types..so far i have been used it for a year and there no prob..but choose the one that suitable with ur skin..