Sign in to follow this  
jennie88

Skin care products for anti ageing

Hi girls, i'm looking for skincare products for anti ageing...preferably from the drugstore 

since i've just entered mid 20s i feel super conscious about ageing now...probably bcs i'm starting to see more prominent lines forming on the side of my mouth and around my eyes 😩

On 2/22/2021 at 3:19 PM, jennie88 said:

Hi girls, i'm looking for skincare products for anti ageing...preferably from the drugstore 

since i've just entered mid 20s i feel super conscious about ageing now...probably bcs i'm starting to see more prominent lines forming on the side of my mouth and around my eyes 😩

right now im using safi youth gold, a new product made specifically for women aged 25 and above

3 minutes ago, ikabella said:

right now im using safi youth gold, a new product made specifically for women aged 25 and above

oh i have seen mira filzah using this product, if im not mistaken she co-created the product and using it as her daily skincare routine, her skins look amazing though

6 hours ago, ikabella said:

It is okay with u? What is the benefits of the product? Or can it fits to all skin type? I do have pimple scars, blackhead and have a lots of wrinkles even i am just 28 y/o 😢

8 hours ago, tashreen said:

i have been using sk-ll R.N.A  for a year now. quite pricey but it worked on my skin. i started to notice my skin felt plumpier and firmer.

Hurmm not everyone affort to buy this product brand. I prefer local brand because can match and suitable with asian skin. The most important is suitable with Malaysia weather.

30 minutes ago, sofiazainal said:

It is okay with u? What is the benefits of the product? Or can it fits to all skin type? I do have pimple scars, blackhead and have a lots of wrinkles even i am just 28 y/o 😢

My skin a little bit have wrinkles around my eyes and nose it is possible to remove it? I nwver used safi brand before but curious want to gives a try.

On 2/22/2021 at 3:19 PM, jennie88 said:

im always using bioessence..someone said i look younger than my age heheh..the price is affordable..

6 hours ago, mardddi55 said:

im always using bioessence..someone said i look younger than my age heheh..the price is affordable..

oh i have used bio--essence before but not really suitable with my skin, i am more suitable with safi

17 hours ago, sofiazainal said:

so far so good, it gives a glowing effect to my skin and i look more younger than before

On 2/23/2021 at 4:03 PM, ikabella said:

uuu, that's nice!! never knew theres anti ageing range for the younger consumers... bcs usually I see ones that's for 40s women. do you use the full range or just the serum etc??

21 hours ago, beautyelena said:

Hurmm not everyone affort to buy this product brand. I prefer local brand because can match and suitable with asian skin. The most important is suitable with Malaysia weather.

My skin a little bit have wrinkles around my eyes and nose it is possible to remove it? I nwver used safi brand before but curious want to gives a try.

yeah, SK-II is Asian brand but its too expensive...im sure there's more affordable options out there that could give similar effectttt

and I totally agree about skincare that suits our weather.. 

Edited by jennie88

14 hours ago, jennie88 said:

yeah, SK-II is Asian brand but its too expensive...im sure there's more affordable options out there that could give similar effectttt

I think safi already suitable with our weather due it is Malaysian brand and formulate to suit Malaysian women skin :)I am also using safi 24 k golden elixir, its just rm 49.90..very affordable for a serum with gold flakes in it! 

On 2/23/2021 at 4:09 PM, elleain said:

oh i have seen mira filzah using this product, if im not mistaken she co-created the product and using it as her daily skincare routine, her skins look amazing though

yeah its that one with mira filzah, her skin is superb right?? literally all her IG selfies is her slaying hahaha ii envy her complexion 

Edited by karfie

17 hours ago, elleain said:

oh i have used bio--essence before but not really suitable with my skin, i am more suitable with safi

really?maybe due to different skin types..so far i have been used it for a year and there no prob..but choose the one that suitable with ur skin..

15 hours ago, jennie88 said:

uuu, that's nice!! never knew theres anti ageing range for the younger consumers... bcs usually I see ones that's for 40s women. do you use the full range or just the serum etc??

im using only the serum lifting elixir safi youth gold but planning to use the other items in the range...the serum absorbs so quick and makes my skin bouncy i love itttt 

13 hours ago, karfie said:

Yes expensive and not affect to my skins at all! I think safi already suitable with our weather due it is Malaysian brand and have a great that formulate with malaysia's women skin! I am used safi 24 k golden elixir and just rm 49.90 

I think she is the one of safi ambassador right? 

I hope my skins looks like her ! 

That is why i am using safi and previous product expensive and i found out that there is no kkm qualification! 

yes mira filzah is the brand ambassador, it must be a safe product for a top celebrity to be using it..

Edited by ikabella

Ehhh, i have been using safi youth gold for 3 days straight because the product launched past few weeks right? Arghh it is so hard to find and luckily at watson have it! So, my reviews is, good to be back using the product during my teens-hood!

29 minutes ago, ikabella said:

no there is a new range called safi youth gold for youngsters aged 25 and above, im using only the serum lifting elixir safi youth gold but planning to use the full range. the serum absorbs so quick and makes my skin bouncy i love it

Yes totally agreed! Even it is local brand but i feels like using an international! My skins so moist and not so oily... If my family or friends ask me, i would recommend safi to them....

13 hours ago, karfie said:

I think safi already suitable with our weather due it is Malaysian brand and formulate to suit Malaysian women skin :)I am also using safi 24 k golden elixir, its just rm 49.90..very affordable for a serum with gold flakes in it! 

yeah its that one with mira filzah, her skin is superb right?? literally all her IG selfies is her slaying hahaha ii envy her complexion 

uuu got gold flakes?? I thought it would be expensive, that's pretty affordable for a serum :OO   does your skintone looks even too? cz I have pigmentation as well, and I want a serum tht can reduce the fine lines but also can even out my skin tone...cz if buy too many product its so troublesome 

7 hours ago, tinatuner said:

Yes totally agreed! Even it is local brand but i feels like using an international! My skins so moist and not so oily... If my family or friends ask me, i would recommend safi to them....

does it suitable for any range of ages? you know sometimes the product might be formulated for specific age..

On 2/23/2021 at 10:56 PM, beautyelena said:

yea, its quite expensive but the result is amazing. however, everyone can look up for cheaper product but nowadays local product quite expensive too such kayman, ferrarossa.

On 2/24/2021 at 3:55 PM, ikabella said:

so far so good, it gives a glowing effect to my skin and i look more younger than before

how long do you use the product to see such result?

On 2/25/2021 at 6:02 PM, jennie88 said:

uuu got gold flakes?? I thought it would be expensive, that's pretty affordable for a serum :OO   does your skintone looks even too? cz I have pigmentation as well, and I want a serum tht can reduce the fine lines but also can even out my skin tone...cz if buy too many product its so troublesome 

for me my skintone looks even and no smile lines visible anymore. im happy with using the safi youth gold especially the serum elixir 

14 hours ago, tashreen said:

yea, its quite expensive but the result is amazing. however, everyone can look up for cheaper product but nowadays local product quite expensive too such kayman, ferrarossa.

how long do you use the product to see such result?

im only using it two weeks but already see major positive result on my skin.

21 hours ago, mardddi55 said:

does it suitable for any range of ages? you know sometimes the product might be formulated for specific age..

it is suitable for aged 25 and above because at this age women started experiencing first sign of aging so we must prevent it 

On 2/24/2021 at 3:55 PM, ikabella said:

Ohhhh that's niceee,! its been a long time i do searching to find the suitable product that could also lessen the visible wrinkles on my face, bcs its quite hard to find effective ones... does your skin feels softer after using it, and is your skin tone more even??

Edited by sofiazainal

On 2/25/2021 at 6:02 PM, jennie88 said:

Yesss!! Its a real gold! Nooopeee! At first i tot it will soo expensive due it made from 24k gold.. To me, my freckles all are getting fade away! Its really makes me happy but not yet wrinkles around my eyes.. Maybe it will takes time.. Just use it what do u expect right ? Haha maybe u should gives a try!

10 hours ago, ikabella said:

im only using it two weeks but already see major positive result on my skin.

wow that took a short time. but may i know actually the safi u mentioned is the cleanser or other else? 

10 hours ago, elleain said:

it is suitable for aged 25 and above because at this age women started experiencing first sign of aging so we must prevent it 

age below that are not recommend to use it then right? 

7 hours ago, karfie said:

Yesss!! Its a real gold! Nooopeee! At first i tot it will soo expensive due it made from 24k gold.. To me, my freckles all are getting fade away! Its really makes me happy but not yet wrinkles around my eyes.. Maybe it will takes time.. Just use it what do u expect right ? Haha maybe u should gives a try!

really? isnt it harmful to be absorb by ur skin bcos it gold not vitamin or something what that require by the skin..

7 hours ago, tashreen said:

wow that took a short time. but may i know actually the safi u mentioned is the cleanser or other else? 

i use the lifting elixir safi youth gold serum, it makes my skin glowing and cheap only cost me rm 49.90

7 hours ago, mardddi55 said:

age below that are not recommend to use it then right? 

really? isnt it harmful to be absorb by ur skin bcos it gold not vitamin or something what that require by the skin..

dont worry dear the formula is made up of the Golden C-Lift Technology which is a combination of Golden C (gold stabilised Vitamin C) and Nano Gold 24K.

On 2/27/2021 at 9:39 AM, mardddi55 said:

Not at all because the gold already stimulate with their own formula, and gold is widely known to be used in skincare bcs of its antioxidant properties...so its really effective for anti ageing 

Edited by karfie