Sign in to follow this  
ikabella

Persistent bloating

A few years ago, I went to Jakarta and got back with rashes on my entire body…my stomach was bloated too, so I went to the doctor to have a check up. He told me that my stomach is weak, and the infection caused my whole body a reaction. Even up till now, i always feel bloated even when I take care of my health well 

does anyone else suffer from the same condition?

Just now, ikabella said:

A few years ago, I went to Jakarta and got back with rashes on my entire body…my stomach was bloated too, so I went to the doctor to have a check up. He told me that my stomach is weak, and the infection caused my whole body a reaction. Even up till now, i always feel bloated even when I take care of my health well 

yep, I often have stomach problems too like diarrhea and such. my dr tell me my stomachs is weak..even when I take care of my diet oso still feel bloated sometimes, I always prepare Gaviscon wherever I go

Just now, ikabella said:

you should maybe try la eating food like yogurt, since it contains a lot of good probiotics for your digestive tract..

Edited by zhiwei

Just now, ikabella said:

I got this problem also, but my doctor said its bcs of stress..so maybe since your body is sensitive try to meditate, and pay attention to how your body reacts when you get stressed out 

Just now, jennie88 said:

I got this problem also, but my doctor said its bcs of stress..so maybe since your body is sensitive try to meditate, and pay attention to how your body reacts when you get stressed out 

oh yes, I get stressed out a lot but its something I can't avoid since I have to deal with a lot of difficult people in my office 😂 having toxic friends doesn't help either... 

Just now, ikabella said:

oh yes, I get stressed out a lot but its something I can't avoid since I have to deal with a lot of difficult people in my office 😂 having toxic friends doesn't help either... 

hahahaha ikr, some people are really just terrible and they b on your nerves..then u end up having to suffer physically bcs of their attitude lmaooo sue them. its not helping either that this pandemic is causing a lot of people in distress, and ofc depression is at an all time high right now 

On 2/2/2021 at 9:56 AM, ikabella said:

maybe ur allergic to medicine..maybe augmentine? Bcs I'm allergic to tht and i used to get rash

On 2/2/2021 at 9:22 PM, jennie88 said:

yeah tht could be it. I use to be very stressed after my first child, and that time I had alot of bloating problems...dr said same thing. I usually just eat charcoal to ease it off

Just now, ikabella said:

oh toxic people.. we all have to push them away.. its really not healthy for us.. no matter what happens, throw them away!

Just now, enolights said:

maybe ur allergic to medicine..maybe augmentine? Bcs I'm allergic to tht and i used to get rash

yeah tht could be it. I use to be very stressed after my first child, and that time I had alot of bloating problems...dr said same thing. I usually just eat charcoal to ease it off

then i think ure doing fine.. its not easy to handle first born, the first is always the hardest but it doesn't get easier either 😂 you'll just get used to the hectic ness

Edited by mimpilara

Just now, enolights said:

I think im allergic to a certain type of medicine, but I cant rmmbr what it is... i'm sorry to hear tht, must be hard for you since u  hv to juggle with having kids around ;/ I salute all the mothers out there

the bloating disrupts my sleep too, bcs sometimes I can't sleep...its like this weird feeling of wanting to burp but I cant let anything out? I read it may be due to acid reflux, but I have not gone to the dr yet to confirm abt tht 

Just now, ikabella said:

I think im allergic to a certain type of medicine, but I cant rmmbr what it is... i'm sorry to hear tht, must be hard for you since u  hv to juggle with having kids around ;/ I salute all the mothers out there

the bloating disrupts my sleep too, bcs sometimes I can't sleep...its like this weird feeling of wanting to burp but I cant let anything out? I read it may be due to acid reflux, but I have not gone to the dr yet to confirm abt tht 

hm,im no doctor to diagnose but it does sound like symptoms of acid reflux..do try to eat more probiotics like yogurt as ive mentioned. do you have alkaline water at home? Cz ive been drinking it a lot since I read it helps with reflux and bloating problems...on days when my reflux is attacking me, I boost my level of alkaline water intake and I do notice a significant difference than just drinking normal ph water 

12 hours ago, zhiwei said:

hm,im no doctor to diagnose but it does sound like symptoms of acid reflux..do try to eat more probiotics like yogurt as ive mentioned. do you have alkaline water at home? Cz ive been drinking it a lot since I read it helps with reflux and bloating problems...on days when my reflux is attacking me, I boost my level of alkaline water intake and I do notice a significant difference than just drinking normal ph water 

ohh I see, it makes sense tho...I don't have alkaline water at home, I just use the normal r.o water from the huge plastic bottle dispenser 😓 huhu. its very inconvenient as well bcs I have to lift that huge 18L water bottle whenever the water on the dispenser runs out...

13 hours ago, ikabella said:

perhaps you're right..you should go check w the doctor abt tht. and yes, having kids is a job in itself 😁

usually if u want to detect whether u have acid reflux or not, u would feel bubbling sensations in your stomach wanting to shoot back up. I had acid reflux before, thank god it was just for awhile but I cant imagine if I have it constantly, it was a terrible experience for me.

On 2/4/2021 at 12:26 AM, mimpilara said:

oh toxic people.. we all have to push them away.. its really not healthy for us.. no matter what happens, throw them away!

then i think ure doing fine.. its not easy to handle first born, the first is always the hardest but it doesn't get easier either 😂 you'll just get used to the hectic ness

if throwing away toxic ppl was that easy we all would hv done that long time ago no? 😂 if only theres a method to do so hahaha

2 hours ago, ikabella said:

ohh I see, it makes sense tho...I don't have alkaline water at home, I just use the normal r.o water from the huge plastic bottle dispenser 😓 huhu. its very inconvenient as well bcs I have to lift that huge 18L water bottle whenever the water on the dispenser runs out...

girlll, why all the hassle? please buy a water filter its way easier for you!! 😂😁 the Panasonic water filter I have at home is super convenient, coz its joint to my sink pipe...no need to carry 18L water 😆

6 minutes ago, zhiwei said:

girlll, why all the hassle? please buy a water filter its way easier for you!! 😂😁 the Panasonic water filter I have at home is super convenient, coz its joint to my sink pipe...no need to carry 18L water 😆

gahahahahah,, ya la ur right...which Panasonic water filter r u using? 

6 minutes ago, ikabella said:

gahahahahah,, ya la ur right...which Panasonic water filter r u using? 

Mine is the TKAS45-ZMA... really nice la cz got 3 levels of alkaline and 1 level of acidic water..I still live with my folks and they bought it bcs they wanted to maintain good health

and they read abt the benefits of alkaline water. I find it really convenient for me too, cz of my acid reflux 

2 hours ago, enolights said:

perhaps you're right..you should go check w the doctor abt tht. and yes, having kids is a job in itself 😁

usually if u want to detect whether u have acid reflux or not, u would feel bubbling sensations in your stomach wanting to shoot back up. I had acid reflux before, thank god it was just for awhile but I cant imagine if I have it constantly, it was a terrible experience for me.

if throwing away toxic ppl was that easy we all would hv done that long time ago no? 😂 if only theres a method to do so hahaha

hehe ya lah,nothing can do abt it just hv to tahan la 

3 hours ago, ikabella said:

very old school eh u hehe maybe u should rily buy a water filter 

18 minutes ago, zhiwei said:

Mine is the TKAS45-ZMA... really nice la cz got 3 levels of alkaline and 1 level of acidic water..I still live with my folks and they bought it bcs they wanted to maintain good health

and they read abt the benefits of alkaline water. I find it really convenient for me too, cz of my acid reflux 

waaa that's nice, how long have u been drinking the alkaline water? I really wanna rid off this bloating cz yesterday night I couldn't sleep, woke up like a zombie this morning..cant focus on my work :( 

On 2/3/2021 at 6:43 PM, jennie88 said:

hahahaha ikr, some people are really just terrible and they b on your nerves..then u end up having to suffer physically bcs of their attitude lmaooo sue them. its not helping either that this pandemic is causing a lot of people in distress, and ofc depression is at an all time high right now 

huhuhu yeah, that's why we need to take better care of ourselves..how do u try to combat your stress levels beside meditating?

Edited by ikabella

10 hours ago, enolights said:

oohhh, I hv bubbling sensations in my stomach sometimes...esp when im really tension tht day 😓

8 hours ago, mimpilara said:

hehe ya lah,nothing can do abt it just hv to tahan la 

very old school eh u hehe maybe u should rily buy a water filter 

yerr I hv toxic friends n they stress me out..just hv to find new circle of ppl I guess

16 minutes ago, ikabella said:

oohhh, I hv bubbling sensations in my stomach sometimes...esp when im really tension tht day 😓

ooo maybe u can try drinking ginger tea? It works for me

4 minutes ago, enolights said:

yerr I hv toxic friends n they stress me out..just hv to find new circle of ppl I guess

everything with toxic are unhealthy.. yeah ure right.. keep focusing wth that way

8 hours ago, ikabella said:

waaa that's nice, how long have u been drinking the alkaline water? I really wanna rid off this bloating cz yesterday night I couldn't sleep, woke up like a zombie this morning..cant focus on my work :( 

huhuhu yeah, that's why we need to take better care of ourselves..how do u try to combat your stress levels beside meditating?

for me, i would watch comedy..laughing reduces my stress abit hehe

23 hours ago, ikabella said:

ive been drinking it for about a year already, and I do feel that the bloating is lesser this days... for days when I feel more bloated than usually I will choose the alkaline water with the higher pH level

15 hours ago, enolights said:

ginger tea is great, u should try using alkaline water to make the tea..i read it increases antioxidant and makes the tea taste better 

https://www.lifeionizers.com/blog/alkaline-water-tea-study/#:~:text=Alkaline water preserves the antioxidant potential of tea.,keep longer than tea made with plain water.

Just now, zhiwei said:

ive been drinking it for about a year already, and I do feel that the bloating is lesser this days... for days when I feel more bloated than usually I will choose the alkaline water with the higher pH level

ginger tea is great, u should try using alkaline water to make the tea..i read it increases antioxidant and makes the tea taste better 

https://www.lifeionizers.com/blog/alkaline-water-tea-study/#:~:text=Alkaline water preserves the antioxidant potential of tea.,keep longer than tea made with plain water.

hmm that's nice! I heard kangen has alkaline water to right

15 hours ago, mimpilara said:

everything with toxic are unhealthy.. yeah ure right.. keep focusing wth that way

hahaha comedy eases my stress abit but still, for some reason my bloating ness doesn't go away 😂 my mom even tegur me and said why u keep burping 24/7 idek what to explain to her haahah

On 2/5/2021 at 2:31 PM, ikabella said:

I would just take a loooongggg sleep but sometimes I cant even do tht because im pilled with so much work...I guess u just have to make sure that you eat vitamins and drink loads of water since the stress effects the acid in your stomach, that's why you're always gassy and bloated 

2 hours ago, ikabella said:

hahaha comedy eases my stress abit but still, for some reason my bloating ness doesn't go away 😂 my mom even tegur me and said why u keep burping 24/7 idek what to explain to her haahah

yeahh.. hahahaha kalau tu sebab angin la en tapi 24/7 burping is kinda shock la.. u try la buat research pasal ni.. pelik gak tu 

2 hours ago, jennie88 said:

I would just take a loooongggg sleep but sometimes I cant even do tht because im pilled with so much work...I guess u just have to make sure that you eat vitamins and drink loads of water since the stress effects the acid in your stomach, that's why you're always gassy and bloated 

ahh yeahh righttt.. me too.. yeah i rasa i memang patut buat pun.. sebab haih, nak katakan setiap hari gak i stress kerja etc

On 2/5/2021 at 10:53 PM, mimpilara said:

hahhaha thats really helpful! watching comedy showss does ease the stress abit 

On 2/6/2021 at 8:21 PM, zhiwei said:

do u really taste the difference when mixing with alkaline water? bcs I wonder if its really that different in terms of taste..

Edited by enolights

On 2/6/2021 at 8:27 PM, ikabella said:

got la but sooo freaking expensive, ive surveyed it before and its around RM18 or RM13k like that, (yikes) that's why I bought the Panasonic one coz only less than RM10k, same alkaline water but way cheaper 

the burping thing I can relate 🤣 hope you'll find these suggestions beneficial for your bloating!!

On 2/6/2021 at 11:08 PM, enolights said:

hahhaha thats really helpful! watching comedy showss does ease the stress abit 

do u really taste the difference when mixing with alkaline water? bcs I wonder if its really that different in terms of taste..

yess! the tea flavor taste better, and its less bitter... u should really try it out 😊