Sign in to follow this  
nabeela_kas

need help for washing machine

Hi all,

I have problem with my washing machine where it suddenly goes of while spinning, how do u guys actually deal with this? How do i find repairman for my broken washing machine.

Thought on buying a new one already.

8 hours ago, nabeela_kas said:

Hi all,

I have problem with my washing machine where it suddenly goes of while spinning, how do u guys actually deal with this? How do i find repairman for my broken washing machine.

Thought on buying a new one already.

Helo,

It happens to me too and it's because of the motors in the washing machine. and u should call the repairman. but if it happens again u should get a new one

21 hours ago, koalakins said:

Helo,

It happens to me too and it's because of the motors in the washing machine. and u should call the repairman. but if it happens again u should get a new one

yes because i have quite a lot of things to suggest about washing machine. and its also save anyone's budget

1 minute ago, rustyhearts said:

yes because i have quite a lot of things to suggest about washing machine. and its also save anyone's budget

what kind of washing machine that u wanted to suggest. because I also still looking for it to put in my new apartment

3 hours ago, koalakins said:

what kind of washing machine that u wanted to suggest. because I also still looking for it to put in my new apartment

Many of friends suggest me to use Panasonic but it looks like expensive because it is one of the top brand in Malaysia.. Front load is the best I think.. It makes u always want to wash ur clothes hahaha

my washing machine can wash but cannot dry after rinse.

why ? the motor burns or all of Midea product like that? 

really2 stress me out when i need to squeeze the clothes then hang in out !

nowadays keeps raining so when did my clothes gonna to dry haiyaaaaa

21 hours ago, tinatuner said:

Many of friends suggest me to use Panasonic but it looks like expensive because it is one of the top brand in Malaysia.. Front load is the best I think.. It makes u always want to wash ur clothes hahaha

it looks expensive but it's actually affordable especially for new couples. and its fast too when washing so i think it's worth buying

2 minutes ago, koalakins said:

it looks expensive but it's actually affordable especially for new couples. and its fast too when washing so i think it's worth buying

i heard about panasonic too and i dont know if i should start surveying just in case if i need one. found them online and it looks easy to use for a single person like me

may i know if panasonic washer have a speed wash ? due i am a working at daylight and wash my clothes before im sleep. then i will hanging after that.

so no time to wait. my current washer need to wash 52 minutes !! no rest for me if take a long time to wash clothes.  

7 hours ago, misspatty said:

may i know if panasonic washer have a speed wash ? due i am a working at daylight and wash my clothes before im sleep. then i will hanging after that.

so no time to wait. my current washer need to wash 52 minutes !! no rest for me if take a long time to wash clothes.  

of course they do. their new washer only consume you 38 minutes to wash your clothes. so it's will be convenient to you.

not only that they have stainmaster to help bacteria

On 1/7/2021 at 8:59 PM, rustyhearts said:

i heard about panasonic too and i dont know if i should start surveying just in case if i need one. found them online and it looks easy to use for a single person like me

panasonic is very good electronics brand to use. i have a lot of their products and it's very satisfying.

plus their new washer cleaning is very gentle especially for baby clothes