Sign in to follow this  
Mohamed071

SAY NO TO FAKE AGENT OF SUGAR MUMMY IN MALAYSIA

The best agent for sugar mummies and daddies hookup in malaysia is Mrs Sheila.. Am mr Ahmad Rizal am from malaysia and i live in Kajang please stop sending your money to fake agent in malaysia i have be scam by so many agent in malaysia i lost 70.000rm with fake sugar mummy agent in malaysia i lost my hard earn money by so many fake agencies in malaysia here we don't have two agent in malaysia the only good sugar mummy agent we have in malaysia here is Mrs Sheila she's the only agent who help me to hookup with one rich sugar mummmy in Selangor here in Cheras because my mummy she's from cheras, so friends kindly and quickly contact Mrs Sheila now for your own Sugar Mummy Connection via WHATSAPP +60167288434 and don't forget to testify about her too. For the Hookup the only money i pay is just (850rm) for the Hookup FEE and there's no hiden fee after that, help me thank Mrs Sheila for helping me out..